It always feels sweet when you hold the hands of your lover or when your lover holds you. It is an affection that no one can describe. The chemistry is always in the air, it is an action that you cannot fight. When holding hands you are very tight to your partner and you can easily whisper sweet romantic words to each other.
This post will help you find the best holding your hands message, Holding Hands sayings, cute holding hands quotes, romantic holding hands messages, and many more.
The perfect holding your hands message will make your relationship get even stronger
Holding Your Hands Message for Couples
Research executed at the University of California, Berkeley found that holding hands with someone we care about can help to reduce feelings of physical pain and discomfort.
1. “May you always know you have my hand to hold.” — JJ Heller
2. “Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” — Ottilie Weber
3. “It’s funny how holding hands can make you feel as if you can fly.” — Beth Michele
4. “I’ve sent you roses many times. I’ve held your hand in mine.” — Richard L. Ratliff
5. “Every day is beautiful when you’re holding hands with your best friend.” — Dave Willis
6. “Hold my hand, and I’ll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere.” — West Side Story
7. “I could conquer the world with one hand as long as you’re holding the other.” — Lauren Alaina
8. “Just to hold my hand will make me think you love me as much as I love you.” — Leigh-Ann Beckett
9. “I don’t know where my road is going, but I know that I walk better when I hold your hand.” — Alfred de Musset
10. “The spaces in between our fingers are created in such a way that another’s hand could fill them in.” — Unknown
Holding Your Hands Message About Love
A study in the Journal of Behavioral Medicine found that holding hands with a loved one can assist to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
11. “The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.” — Alexandra Penney
12. “Holding her hand in public is just another way of saying you’re proud to have her.” — Drake
13. “Holding hands in love is underrated, while sex is overrated. Don’t you think so?” ― Kiran Joshi
14. “You know it’s love when you want to keep holding hands even after you’re sweaty.” — Rita Rudner
15. “Holding hands is a way to remember how it feels to say nothing together.” — Nicole Krauss
16. “True love doesn’t consist of holding hands. It consists of holding hearts.” — Orlando Aloysius Battista
17. “I will remember the feel of his hand around mine for the rest of my life.” — Meg Leder, The Museum of Heartbreak
18. “Only take someone’s hand in a certain way, even look into their eyes in a certain way, and the world is changed forever.” — Iris Murdoch
19. “Even though my brain was a mess, what kept my soul whole was the warmth of the hands holding mine on both sides.” — Won-pyung Sohn, Almond
20. “Expressions of affection, like putting your arm around someone’s shoulder, holding hands, or giving a kiss goodnight, involve the principle of honesty.” — John Bytheway
The Power of Holding Your Hands Message
The study also found that holding hands can assist to reduce the body’s response to stress, leading to a decrease in blood pressure and an improvement in cardiovascular health.
21. “When I work, and in my art, I hold hands with God.” — Robert Mapplethorpe
22. “You are only as good as your reach; you must hold hands with others.” — Peter Legge
23. “In joined hands there is still some token of hope, in the clenched fist, none.” — Victor Hugo
24. “Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having someone just hold your hand.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
25. “I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
26. “Ah, what happiness it is to be with people who are all happy, to press hands, press cheeks, smile into eyes.” — Katherine Mansfield
27. “And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out into the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together.” — Robert Fulghum
28. “Holding hands with you is like a promise that, if even for a brief moment or a few hours, we don’t have to face the world alone.” — Unknown
29. “Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.” — Vera Nazarian
30. “People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don’t need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- Congratulations Messages on Promotion
- Have a Happy Weekend Messages
- Uplifting New Week Messages
- Motivational Quotes and Messages for Students
- Best Inspirational & Funny Retirement Messages
Holding Your Hands Message to Make You Smile
This same study also opines that holding hands can help to synchronize the brainwaves of two individuals, leading to a decrease in pain and an increase in feelings of social connection.
31. “Hold my hand. Don’t let go.” — Jenny Downham
32. “Hold a true friend with both your hands.” — Nigerian Proverb
33. “We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.” — Henny Youngman
34. “If you are holding hands with others, you can’t hold a gun!” — Allan Rufus
35. “Trails need to be wider so people can walk while holding hands.” — Dave Barry
36. “They were not holding hands, but their shadows were.” — Toni Morrison, Beloved
Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” — Emily Kimbrough
38. “Hold my hand. Let me tattoo the creases and lines and spaces between your fingers into mine.” — Shubhangi Mishra
39. “When you agree to collaborate, you agree to jump off a cliff holding hands with everyone, hoping the resourcefulness of each will ensure that you all land on your feet.” — Frank Gehry
40. “Have you ever really held the hand of someone you love? Not just in passing, a loose link between you – but truly clasped, with the pulses of your wrists beating together and your fingers mapping the knuckles and nails like a cartographer learning a country by heart?” — Jodi Picoult, Salem Falls
Meaningful Holding Your Hands Message
Furthermore, here are some top meaningful holding your hands message for your romantic consumption.
41. “Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?” — Ernest Gaines
42. “Sit with me, and I’ll not be alone. Hold my hand, and I’ll not feel alone. Cry with me, and I’ll no longer suffer alone.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
43. “The lovers, appearing happy, walk, holding hands. Though it appears everything is perfect, only they know the truth.” — Ayumi Hamasaki
44. “So hold my hand tight. Hold my hand with confidence. For this love can last forever. For this love, we shall share it together.” — Shelby Dawson
45. “There are some needs only you can see. There are some hands only you can hold. There are some people only you can reach.” — Timothy Keller
46. “She closed her eyes, and I closed mine, and even though we weren’t holding hands, it felt like we were. Because what we had, we knew.” — Kami Garcia, Beautiful Chaos
47. “Nothing, I learned, brings you into the present quite like holding hands. The past seemed irrelevant; the future, unnecessary.” — Catherine Lowell, The Madwoman Upstairs
48. “I’m not asking you to walk in my shoes; I’d never wish my afflictions on anyone. But could you walk beside me on the secure ground and reach to hold my hand?” — Richelle E. Goodrich
49. “Her hand gripped him, and even amid the fear and danger, he marveled at the feeling that came with the contact. If we die holding hands in this way, will we enter the next dream together?” — Jack Campbell, The Dragons of Dorcastle
50. “A great amount of compassion is communicated in the simple act of taking someone’s hand and holding on tightly. It creates a spiritual vein through which strength, comfort, and hope are transfused to revitalize the soul.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
- Humorous Secret Pal Messages
- Handmaid’s Tale Messages
- Funny Parent Messages & Quotes
- Funny Reminder Messages
- Happy Eid-ul-Fitr Messages
From showing affection to delivering support, holding a hand is a simple yet effective gesture to rule the world.
Holding the loved one’s hands is incomparable because there are so many feelings concealed inside those two palms that fit with each other.
Now, to make this planet a better one – why should we hold grudges rather than hands, right? We hope our loving holding your hands message will help your relationship bond to be strong and long-lasting.
You can use any selected holding your hands message on SMS, gift and flower notes, social media posts, and picture captions. Let your loved one know how significant it is for you to hold her/his hand dearly.
At the end of the day, a particular holding your hands message could help spread love across our hearts through the bridge that our hands created with each other.