Communicating your good thoughts and wishes to a pregnant friend or relative is just one way to let the person know you are there to help in any way possible. Get sweet Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages from our list.
Here is a fantastic collection of some of the greatest examples of what to write in a card of congratulations for pregnancy to share in the joy and happiness of the new life to come.
Pregnancy Congratulation Card Messages
1. Finally, you can put your worries and frantic pregnancy tests to rest. Congratulations on becoming pregnant!
2. There’s no greater joy than being a parent. Congratulations!
3. You will make such great parents. We can’t wait to meet your new baby girl.
4. Congratulations on your pregnancy. We are looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family.
5. I’m so happy to hear the news! Congratulations on becoming a new mom.
6. Life is so unfair. First, I had to buy you a wedding gift, and now I will soon need to buy you a gift for your baby shower. When will you ever give me some? Congratulations on your pregnancy!
7. Now that you are pregnant, I am sure that in about nine months you will take back your words that your wedding day was the best day of your life. Congratulations!
8. These nine months will seem like the longest nine months of your life. But once your baby is born, time will fly and before you realize it, it’ll be time to wish your toddler a happy first birthday. Cheers to the wonderful topsy-turvy rollercoaster of pregnancy and motherhood that you are about to embark upon!
9. The bittersweet pain that comes with pregnancy may last for the next few months, but the joy of carrying your newborn in your arms will last for a lifetime. Congratulations on getting pregnant!
10. Your pregnancy will bring about exciting new challenges in your life. Now you have to be an awesome mother, not just a great wife. Congratulations on announcing your pregnancy!
- Best Inspirational Birthday Messages for your Sister
- Best Thank You Messages for Christening
- Sympathy and Condolence Message for Father
- Sympathy Bible Verses
Beautiful Congratulation Card Messages
11. Being a parent is the greatest gift one can ask for. Congratulations!
12. Congratulations to the mom-to-be! I’m so excited for you.
13. Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!
14. I can’t wait to shower your new baby with love and affection.
15. A baby is a work of art; it is a piece of your mind, and a slice of your heart. Congratulations on being pregnant!
16. I can’t wait to meet your new precious baby boy. Congratulations!
17. Best wishes to your family for a strong and beautiful girl. We all know you’ll be amazing parents!
18. A baby is a blessing from God. Your little one is already blessed with great parents.
19. Congratulations Mom to be. During this special phase of your life take care and relax ….. because when the little one comes you will hardly get time to rest.
20. In the next nine months, you will experience a miracle, whether you have a baby boy or girl.
Great Congratulation Card Messages
21. Wishing you a safe delivery. Congratulations!
22. Congratulations on the life growing inside your tummy—I bet you are going to be a fantastic mummy!
God bless your developing little one.
23. Congratulations to the happy new parents! You’re in for a wild ride.
24. Excitement got the better of me when I heard the news about your pregnancy. Congratulations!
25. A new phase of your life is about to start—enjoy every second of it with all your heart. Congratulations on getting pregnant!
26. You are about to hop aboard life’s best roller coaster ride ever. Congratulations on getting pregnant!
27. Your daughter will be amazing and beautiful, just like her mom!
28. Wishing all the best to you and your growing family. Congrats!
29. As you have now become pregnant, warn your man of the oncoming rampant womanly mood swings. Congratulations!
30. Congratulations on your pregnancy. No matter how you feel now, the baby will bring you lots of joy when he/she arrives.
31. For everything thing that you now attempt to do, you won’t be thinking for one person but for two. Congrats on your pregnancy!
32. Congratulations on the new little man in your life! We can’t wait to meet him!
Inspiring Great Congratulation Card Messages
33. Parenthood is a transition, but I know you’ll be great!
34. I can’t wait to meet the newest member of your family and make a lifetime of memories together.
35. Getting pregnant is like getting a new job—the baby in your tummy is your new boss, and your husband is your new secretary. Congratulations!
36. I always knew you’d be good parents. May your life ahead be filled with love and joy.
37. I know you’ll love being pregnant. Congratulations on this wonderful miracle!
38. Congratulations on getting pregnant, may your new baby bring you abundant happiness.
39. You’ll have your arms around your little one before you know it. Congrats!!!
40. Sugar, spice, and everything nice—we can’t wait to meet your precious baby girl!
41. We are so excited to meet your new baby! Have a magical pregnancy.
42. Bringing a life into this world is no easy feat, but I know you’re going to be amazing parents.
43. Welcome aboard. Please fasten your seatbelts, as you are about to take off on a breathtaking journey over the next nine months of your life. Congratulations on being pregnant!
- Message for a Friend with a Sick Family
- Messages for a sick friend
- New Year Messages to Employee
- Religious Sympathy Condolence Messages
Motivating Congratulation Card Messages
44. We are so excited to meet your little one when they come out. Congratulations!
45. A small amount of discomfort and pain is worth the lifetime of joy that is parenthood. Congratulations!
46. You are going to be some of the best parents—congratulations on your pregnancy!
46. Born in lots of luck your baby will be, to get parents like you and an aunt like me. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
47. One of the best parts of getting married is that you can look forward to having a baby, and one of the best parts of having a baby is that you can thank God for marrying you to the right person. Have a happy pregnancy!
48. I can’t wait to meet the little princess herself. Congratulations!
49. Enjoy this amazing adventure in your life. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
50. Congratulations on your successful start to a new life. We are looking forward to seeing the finished product.
51. Congratulations on your pregnancy You’re going to be a great mommy.
52. May this special time be filled with love and joy. Congrats!
53. Congratulations Mom to Be. We are really excited and happy to hear the good news. We are sure you are going to be an excellent Mom.
- Expensive Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Touching Loss Of Pet Poetry
- Prayers For Loss of a Loved One
- Comforting Prayer For Loss Of Loved One
Heartfelt congratulatory card messages
54. We hope you have your dad’s smile, precious boy! Congratulations to mom and dad!
55. The next nine months of your life will be a crazy cocktail of morning nausea, excitement, boredom, anxiety, pain, sleeplessness, anticipation, and eventual triumph. Congratulations on becoming pregnant!
56. Congrats. I can’t wait to meet the little cutie in just a few more weeks.
57. Congratulations on this wonderful gift! Your wonderful family is growing.
58. By becoming pregnant, you celebrate the fact that you are a woman, and you have the power to make the world go on. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
59. I’m glad that having a baby is not a topic over which you and your husband fought. Congratulations to the beautiful mother-to-be on her pregnancy!
60. Since your wedding, this is the next best news you have given me. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
61. Having a baby is a gift from God; it is one of the best blessings given by the Lord. Congratulations!
62. Congrats on your pregnancy! You’re going to be an amazing mother.
63. We can’t wait to watch the little guy grow up. Congrats, new parents!
The world, a family, and a couple all value babies beyond all else. Every action we take in life is aimed at making the world a little bit more pleasant for the coming generation.
With the kindest of words, you can congratulate your friend, sister, wife, or coworker on getting pregnant and ease their wonderful parenting path.
You can show the expecting parents how much you care by sending them one of these pregnancy wishes.