– Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages –
When you give a card or message of sympathy to someone you know to be religious or have strongly held religious views, you might use any quotes of religious sympathy.
They should express their sorrow and remind them how their faith in their time of need and grief will give them comfort.
Many people use their religion as a means to cope with a loss, using it to help deal with the pain and misery that a loved one or a friend brings.
So reminding them of a suitable verse from the Bible or quote from a religious figure can be a consoling reminder of the strength that faith can give them.
So, here are 65 of the most uplifting religious sympathy messages, which you can use to send words of condolence.
65 Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages
- He left this world after a long, hard suffering, the best husband, father and grandfather. May God keep you beside him, so you may watch over us
- Only God can know what you are feeling in your heart now, and only He can restore your spirit. I am available to pray with you anytime
- Please accept my condolences and may the Lord comfort and bless you and your family in this time of loss
- “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.~ Matthew 5:4
- May the condolences and prayers of friends give you strength and help to ease your pain in the time of loss
- “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”1 Corinthians 2:9
- Praying for peace for your heart during this time ( Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages ).
- A gentle soul ascended to heaven, leaving behind a lot of pain and anger. We say goodbye to our friend
- My prayers are with you and your family and my hope is God will look after you
- Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather, openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy
- “The memory of the righteous is a blessing.” Proverbs 10:7~ Proverbs 10:7
- In this sorrowful time, I would like to extend to you my heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones
- “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace.” Romans 15:13
- We are praying that God will comfort you in this time of sorrow and shower you with blessings
- I pray that Jesus can help you find comfort and solace in this time of loss and sorrow
- Sending the deepest condolences to you in this time of grief. You will be in my thoughts and prayers
- When something like this happens, it’s easy to get discouraged. I am praying for the encouragement to overcome this difficulty.
- I hope you can find some comfort in knowing you are in my prayers and that God’s light can guide you during this time of loss
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.”~ Romans 15:13
- Cast your burdens on the one who can carry the weight of the world. He will not tire.
- A prayer, my thoughts of love, flowers, and many tears is all I can offer now, when your soul is summoned to heaven, leaving a grieving mother desolated forever. I loved you and I will forever keep you in my heart, my dear son
- It is during the toughest times that our faith is tested the most. I pray you will find strength in your faith and be reminded of God’s love; easing your pain ( Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages).
- Those who are asleep will awaken on the day the Lord comes for us all
- “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”~ Revelation 21:4
- I will be praying that with God’s help you find the strength to overcome this loss
- Tears and flowers will now be brought to your grave and your sad gentle eyes will be just a memory. God’s forgiveness and eternal rest come upon the man who was a husband, son in law, brother and uncle
- All my life I will remember your kindness and love. May God forgive you of your sins, and may you stay with the angels up there, in a place free from pain and suffering
- “Let, I pray Thee, Thy merciful kindness be for my comfort.” Psalm 119:76
- Through God’s Love and divine understanding, I pray that He grant you the kind of comfort that He alone can give
- I pray you find God’s love a comfort in this terrible time.
- Comforting Words of Sympathy and Condolence Message for Father 2022
- Touching 25+ Heartfelt Words of Sympathy for Lost of Mother
- 96 Meaningful Sympathy Quotes for Your Sympathy Message
- 35 Heartfelt Words of Sympathy Messages for Loss of Husband 2022
- How to Sign a Sympathy Card 2022 for Different Occassions with Examples
Amazing Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages
- He who is everlasting is with us, even beyond death. ( Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages ).
- May the love and support of friends and family, as well as God, help you through this
- “O LORD, you hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; you will incline your ear”~ Psalm 10:17
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept our sincere condolences
- Please accept my deepest condolences, and know that God loves you and can restore your spirits, give you peace, and strengthen you
- We pray that the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and that he helps you heal with the passage of time
- “Casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you.” ~ I Peter 5:7
- Sending you and your family love and prayers during this tough time. I am so very sorry for your loss ( Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages ).
- “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”~ Psalm 46:1
- In Christ’s loving arms, there is enough strength to carry you, grace to keep you strong, and more than enough love to carry you through this time. I am so sorry for your loss
- You went to heaven too soon, leaving behind you only tears and pain. May God rest your soul
- “And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”~ Philemon 4:7
- The hope of salvation is most important in our lives when death touches us. ( Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages ).
- In the hard times caused by the departure to the angels in the sky of his dear brother, we are with our colleague (Name), with thoughts of comfort and compassion. God rest him in peace
- ‘Whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.’ This is proven the day our bodies die
- Message for a Friend with a Sick Family
- Messages for a sick friend
- Thank You Note for Condolence Messages
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
Beautiful Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages
- “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.”~ Isaiah 43:2
- Pious homage, honor, and remembrance in memory of the man who was a husband, son in law, brother, brother in law and uncle
- I pray you to feel Gods love as you mourn the loss of a loved one
- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.”~ Psalm 94:19
- We forever support the family of (Name), now that she has been separated from the man that was a father, grandfather, and father-in-law.
- “The God of love and peace shall be with you”~ 2 Corinthians 13:11
- You are in my thoughts and prayers today ( Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages ).
- Remember that’s God’s love is always with you, and I’ll be praying for you at this difficult time
- With boundless heartache, we announce the separation from our beloved father and grandfather. May God bless his soul.
- In a time of great ordeal, we are with our colleague and her family at the separation from her loved father. May God give him eternal rest and may He put his soul where the righteous rest. Sincere condolences
- My prayers. Hope you find peace in God’s love during this trying time
- “Pray about everything; tell God your needs… If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus. ” Philippians 4:6-7
- “Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”~ Matthew 11:28
- God will always be there for you, even in your darkest hour. Take comfort and strength from him.
- I’m so sorry for your loss. I’ll be praying for you ( Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages ).
- Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes: 65 Welcome to Christendom
- Inspirational Quotes Losing Loved Ones 2022 And How To Cope With Grief
- 50+ Best Heartfelt Condolence Messages 2022 and Quotes
- 80+ Funeral Messages 2022 & What to Write on a Sympathy Card
- Dog Sympathy Card Messages: 65 Best Condolences for Dogs & Pets
More Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages
- We send our deepest sympathies for your loss. Our prayers hope God will give you peace and some understanding during this time.
- “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.” ~ John 11:25,26
- We are praying that you take comfort in the Lord’s love and know that you are never alone. He walks beside you even in the darkest times.
- “The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.” Deuteronomy 33:27
- So sorry for your loss. May God’s love comfort you during this testing time ( Religious Sympathy & Condolence Messages ).
There is never a time that isn’t right to share the love. Do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones.