95 Pet Condolences 2022, Messages and Quotes for the Loss of a Pet
Losing a pet may be as difficult as losing a friend or family member, so you might need to send Pet condolences.
They become quite important to their owners, and their loss will have a profound and lasting impact on them.
When this occurs, sending compassion or pet condolences may be the most suitable course of action. Finding the perfect words, on the other hand, might be challenging. Here are some pet condolences for you.
Pet Condolences to Write When Someone Loses a Pet
1. [insert dog’s name here]—a true ray of sunshine—has been taken away. I am thinking of you at this difficult time.
2. [Cat’s Name] was discrete and still a gentle presence in your family’s life. I’m sorry.
3. “If I have any beliefs about immortality it is that certain dogs I know will go to heaven, and very very few people.” — James Thurber
4. I know you cared deeply for [Cat’s Name]. You will miss her forever; she was a wonderful companion.
5. [Cat’s Name] was so affectionate to you. [He/She] brought much comfort to your life. She will be missed.
6. I pray your grieving and reflection eventually bring you solace and fond memories of your beloved [Cat’s Name].
- 50+ Best Heartfelt Condolence Messages and Quotes
- Comforting Words of Sympathy and Condolence Message for Father
- 30 Most Heartfelt Prayers For Loss of a Loved One
- 31 Best Comforting Prayers for Loss of a Loved One
- 20 Touching Loss Of Pet Poetry to Find Comfort In
1. I’m so sorry you lost your best friend. What a special and gentle soul he/she was.
2. You are in all our hearts as we mourn the passing of ______. She was one of a kind and we were blessed to have had her in our lives. Sending my warmest thoughts and deepest sympathy. Pet Condolences.
3. You were a fantastic pet mom, and I know your family must be feeling deeply sad at this time. [Insert pet name] was a great [animal type], and his/her memory lives on through your memories.
4. You are in my thoughts and prayers during such a difficult time. I know that he/she meant the world to you. If I can help in any way then please don’t hesitate to reach out.
I’m Sorry for Your Loss
1. Thinking about you and [Pet’s name]. If there is anything you need, just let me know.
2. [Insert pet’s name] left paw prints of love on everyone who knew [him/her].
3. I am sorry for your loss. [Insert pet’s name here] will be greatly missed.
4. May loving memories of your beloved [Pet’s Name] warm your heart forever.
5. Ask after the owner to make sure they’re coping – I hope you’re doing ok.
6. The love of a pet will always be remembered. Cherish your memories.
7. You will miss [Dogs Name]. Chow’s are so loyal to their owners. But I loved how she could be strong-willed at times. Thinking of you.
8. I was so sorry to hear of [insert pet’s name] ‘s passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.
9. I was sorry to hear that [pet’s name] had crossed the rainbow bridge. My condolences are with you and your family at this sad time.
10. I am so sorry for your loss. [Pet’s name] will be greatly missed. Please accept our condolences.
Great Pet Notes
1. I was sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the beautiful memories you have of [insert pet’s name will ease the pain in your heart].
2. I’m just so sorry. Caring thoughts are with you.
3. I am so sorry for your loss. _____ was the most loving and friendly dog/cat/pet anyone could hope to have. May the wonderful memories you have sustained you through this terrible time. Pet Condolences.
4. [Dog’s Name] Always wanted to cuddle when you were feeling down and out. What a wonderful friend she was.
5. I know that [insert pet’s name] ‘s companionship was a blessing in your life and that [his/her] passing has been incredibly difficult for you. I pray that God will give you strength and continue to bless you in other ways.
Lost Pet Messages
1. I was saddened to hear of the death of [insert pet’s name]. No words of sympathy will ease your pain, but I want you to know that I am thinking of you in your time of grief. Call me when you feel ready to talk or if you need a hug.
2. Maybe reminisce on their memory or talk about how loved they were – he was such a lovely boy and a friend to everyone he met
3. This breaks my heart for you. I am so, so sorry.
4. I have many fond memories of [insert pet’s name], and learning of [his/her] passing was very upsetting. May God restore your spirit and give you comfort in this difficult time. My deepest condolences.
5. Love goes on and continues, and you two will always be connected.
Sincere Pet Condolences
1. I can only express my sincerest condolences for such a devastating loss. _______ touched all our hearts and shall never be forgotten. May he/she rest in peace.
2. “I have sometimes thought of the final cause of dogs having such short lives and I am quite satisfied it is in compassion to the human race; for if we suffer so much in losing a dog after an acquaintance of ten or twelve years, what would it be if they were to live double that time? The misery of keeping a dog is his dying so soon. But, to be sure, if he lived for fifty years and then died, what would become of me?” — Sir Walter Scott
3. We can’t imagine the grief you feel after losing [insert pet’s name]. [He/she] was a lovely [animal type] with a sweet temperament and will be missed by many.
4. No truer word was said when they called dogs man’s best friend. [Insert pet’s name] was a special dog. May the fond memories you have to ease the pain of grief for your family at this difficult time.
5. Although [insert pet’s name] has passed, [he/she] will always be beside you in spirit, watching over you. So sorry for your loss.
- Sympathy Card for Loss of Husband
- Sympathy Messages for Loss of a Grown-up Son
- Thoughtful Condolence Note for a Sympathy Card
- What To Write In Your Sympathy Card
- Heartfelt Prayers For Loss of a Loved One
Sympathetic Pet Messages
1. Dogs may be man’s best friend, but cats are members of the family. Sorry for the loss of your family member.
2. My heartfelt condolences for the tragic loss of your beloved [Cat’s Name]. I’ll never forget [his/her] sweet meow. May [he/she] rest in peace.
3. Sorry to hear about [Dog’s Name] passing. I’ll never forget how much everyone enjoyed him when you brought him to work. Labradors are so loving and friendly. My thoughts are with you.
4. I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad [He/She] lived a beautiful life with a wonderful owner.
5. I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss. [Insert pet’s name] was such a beautiful ray of light in the lives of all who knew [him/her]. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Touching Pet Condolences
1. A devoted friend and beloved pet such as [insert animal’s name] will always hold a special place in your heart. [He/she] is gone but never forgotten.
2. I will Offer any support I can – If you need anything or just someone to listen, I can be there
3. We are given the gift of pets but unfortunately, they are taken away far too soon. I am so terribly sorry for your loss
4. [Dog’s Name] was the best German Shepard ever. He turned out to be the neighborhood dog. He roamed everyone’s yard and would play with all the kids. He liked the treats we all gave him. Many families will miss him – Especially you.
5. We will always remember your loveable boy/girl. They were more than just a pet and their loss will be so hard to take. You have my most sincere sympathy.
Sorry Pet Condolence Notes
1. I can’t imagine how much it hurts, and I’m wishing you comfort.
2. I remember how your [Dog’s Name] would watch TV with you forever. You guys were lucky to have each other for so many years. Let’s keep in touch.
3. [Dog’s Name] was the best dog ever. I’m sorry you must go through this.
4. Begin by saying how sorry you are for their loss – I was so sorry to hear about your furry friend. I know how special he was to you.
5. Finish with “my condolences”, “deepest sympathies” or a variation of those and sign it.
6. I am so sorry you lost your friend. My heart goes out to you.
7. They were lucky to have had you love them so much. Sorry for your loss.
8. It’s difficult to say goodbye to such a special companion. My thoughts are with you.
9. I’m sorry for your loss. I remember how much [Dog’s Name] loved to go on long rides in the car. You always included him in everything. What fond memories you had.
10. [Insert pet’s name here] was such a wonderful [cat/dog], he/she was lucky to have found a family as loving as yours. Know that we are thinking of you.
Motivating Lost Pet Messages
1. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for the loss of [insert pet’s name]. May the Lord comfort you and yours during this time of sorrow. Please accept my deepest condolences, and know that I am available to pray with you at any time.
2. I’m so sorry for your loss, [Pet’s Name] was part of the family and she always greeted us when we visited.
3. I know you miss [Pet’s Name] terribly. I’m thinking about you and sending thoughts and prayers.
4. Persian cats are typically gentle and laid back, [Cat’s Name] personality was all of that plus the most affectionate friend you could have. Wishing you healing and peace.
5. Although others may not understand your grief, I do. Losing a pet such as [pet’s name] can leave a hole in your heart and a void in your life. Know that I am thinking of you and offer my condolences. Call me if you want to chat or need a shoulder to cry on.
Till We Meet Again, Buddy
1. [Insert pet’s name] has been an integral part of your life. Don’t be ashamed to feel sadness—[he/she] was a special friend, and the grief you feel is natural and understandable. Take care of yourself and allow yourself time to grieve.
2. I know how much [He/She] meant to you. Know that you’re in my thoughts.
3. “What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” — Helen Keller.
4. [insert dog’s name] was a loyal and faithful friend.
5. Our pets leave imprints or paw prints on our hearts that we can never forget. My most heartfelt condolences for your loss.
6. “Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near, so loved, so missed, so very dear.” — Anonymous.
7. Wishing you so much love and strength to get through this loss. Dog’s so often become our best friends and I know how much yours meant to you. Stay strong.
8. Our pets are like gifts from God—they come into our lives and bring us joy without asking for anything in return. We were sorry to hear of your loss and extend our sympathies to you and your family. All who knew [him/her will greatly miss your [dog/cat].
Heart-Touching Pet Condolences
1. [Pet’s name] was such a fun-loving and sweet [animal type]. [His/her] passing has shocked us and I’m sure devastated you. I have such fond memories of [him/her]. Let’s get together soon and catch up on things.
2. “If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.” — James Herriot
3. Losing a loyal and true friend isn’t easy. Please know that I’m thinking of you, and if you need to talk or share memories of him/her, please call me. I’m sorry for your loss. Pet Condolences.
4. It must be so hard for you to say goodbye to Harry. Pugs have such a happy disposition and she was so good with children. I share in your loss, take care.
5. Best friends come in all breeds. I’m sorry for your loss.
- Heartfelt Words of Sympathy for Lost of Mother
- Funeral Messages 2022
- How to Write A Touching Condolence Letter
- Condolence Messages to Boss
- Rest in Peace Messages
Consoling Pet Condolences
1. [Insert pet’s name]’s joyous spirit and loving demeanor touched everyone who met him, and [he/she] will live on in the hearts of many. May God give you strength and peace at this difficult time.
2. [Pet’s Name] was so special and so lucky to have you to love him. Thinking of you.
3. [Insert pet’s name] will always be by your side, watching over you. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
4. There will never be another one like [He/She]. With sincere sympathy.
5. [Dog’s Name] was special and such a great house dog. German Shepherds are very loyal and intelligent. He was very fortunate to have you as an owner.
6. We share your sorrow. [Insert pet’s name] was a loving [animal type] who will be missed by many. [He/she] had such a sweet personality.
7. Loving thoughts are sent your way, so sorry for the loss.
1. “It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog that comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all of the components of my heart will be a dog, and I will become as generous and as loving as they are.” — Anonymous.
2. Even though it may be a difficult time, I hope your grieving may eventually remind you of all the amazing times you spent with [Cat’s Name].
3. Sorry to hear of [Dog’s Name] passed away. Cocker spaniels are always affectionate and gentle but she what’s the best of the best. Stay close – I’ll be calling.
4. A dog’s life is so short however you and [Dogs Name] had a great relationship and many fond memories.
5. Our heartfelt prayers are with you as you come to terms with the loss of [insert pet’s name]. [He/she] will be missed!
6. I remember how [Cat’s Name] would approach me at the door with such a gentle presence. [He/She] was likable and very loyal to you. Very sorry for your loss.
7. To lose a true friend is never easy. Know that you’re in my thoughts.
8. “I want you to know that I’m sending all the hugs and love. Your sweet, spunky girl was truly a family member, and she will be missed beyond words. I’m sorry I’m not there. I know she’s back with her best bud and probably bossing them around and stealing their treats right now.”
Compassionate Pet Notes
1. “I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet cat. He was a beautiful kitty and very loved. I remember the first time we met and his gorgeous eyes. Find joy in the memories you have and trust that he is in a good place and in good company at the Rainbow Bridge.”
2. “Dogs are really the sweetest, purest things in our lives. We’re so sorry to hear about the loss of your fur baby. You’re in our thoughts.”
3. We are so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is really hard. We love you guys and know this must be a hard time for you. Know that we are thinking of you. Pet Condolences.
4. “I’m so sorry for the loss of your sweet dog. I hope the memories you have of him help soften the sadness that you’re feeling. I’m happy I was able to meet and cuddle with him. I wish I was able to experience his whole life. He was the sweetest puppy!”
5. Those ‘just a dog’ people can go sit on a cactus. You’ll miss her always and no other will ever be able to take her place. Pics sent to you with nothing but love.
6. No one can truly understand why dogs are called ‘mom’s best friend’ until they have experienced the loss of one. Pet Condolences.
7. If there are no dogs in heaven when I die, I want to go wherever they went.’ — Will Rogers