– Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes –
One of the most important relationships you will have in your life is being motivated in your walk with God. Finding the right words to express Jesus Christ’s strength and love.
With your fellow Christians is only one way of uniting with the person through their religion. Here’s a look at some fantastic sayings from the confirmation card to inspire you.
65 Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
1. “On this special day, our prayer is that you will always remember that Jesus loves you and that you have faith in Him.
2. Whatever you hope to accomplish throughout your life, may you find that ability through Him.”
3. May you come across comfort and joy in Jesus, comprehend from this holy order to love others and him-so that he can carry the cross with utmost patience and joy till the last day throughout.
He is the one who lives and triumphs with the Holy lord and Spirit of Lord, God is one, now and always has been.”
4. “Bless you! With true faith—a free gift from the Holy Spirit through water and Word—sin is drowned. Be safe and secure in the Christian Church, separate from unbelievers.
Serve our Triune God with joy. With all believers of Our Father’s promise, you will receive eternal life through Jesus Christ.”
5. “I pray that you always find hope and strength through Him. God has given you so much, and I hope that you continue to discover and develop those talents and abilities.”
Great Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
6. “May you be blessed with the knowledge that you are never alone in life and that God will always be there to watch over you and guide you. Amen.” May you also experience immerse joy in Christ Jesus.
7. “Allow your belief to shine and shine so bright that it may push away all the darkness that your friends, family and anyone else you come across can see Jesus with that enlightenment and bright light endowed by Jesus”
8. “An accreditation prayer for you. May you always be accompanied by God in the good and bad days. And in his very own unique way of loving and caring he will.
Therefore, shower his countless blessings on the day of confirmation sayings. A hearty congratulation and best wishes.”
9. “On this auspicious day, what we pray is that you always may be able to recall that Jesus always loves you and will continue to love you no matter what”
10. “You would be richly blessed on the confirmation day. It is a time which will profess the faith in Lord, in order to pledge him your love and to make a promise to be by him and serve him wholeheartedly for the whole life.Confirmation Congratulations”
- 95 Pet Condolences, Messages and Quotes for the Loss of a Pet
- Funny Easter Sayings and Messages: 65 Funny Quotes and Messages
- Sympathy Bible Verses and Messages to Comfort at Funerals
Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
11. “May the Lord bless you with His guidance from this day forward. And may you have faith in His plan.”
12. “At the Lord’s Supper table, may the Jesus Christ help you make the bond and faith grow stronger that Lord Jesus is the only one who has the power to keep you away from sin” Among the ideal confirmation messages
13. “Today is the beginning of an incredible journey through life with God at your side. May you be blessed with love and success as you continue forward.”
14. “What a special day that we get to celebrate with you! Congratulations and good luck to you as you continue to grow your faith!”
Confirmation Messages & Quotes for Christain.
15. “Sending our best wishes! We’re so proud of you and love you dearly. May you look back on this day fondly as an important milestone in your life.”
16. “Wishing you all of God’s blessings on this extraordinary day. Congratulations!”
17. “I pray that you always know you have your family and God to turn to whenever you need help and guidance. As a child of God, may you remember that you are capable of so many great things.”
18. “Sending all my love and support on this special day. Enjoy every moment and do your best to honor and celebrate God every chance you get! Happy Confirmation!”
19. “As you enjoy this special day, remember He is always with you, leading you in the light of His wonderful love.”
20. “I’m so proud of the person you are today, and of the incredible life, you have ahead of you. Congratulations on your Confirmation!”
Quality Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
21. Confirmation completed, celebratory cupcakes impending.
22. “May God always be in your life so that you have someone to lean on as you grow, learn, and become who you’re meant to be.”
23. “As you are confirmed, a special confirmation prayer, that you may always know the richness of God’s blessing through the days that come and go; And may the faith you hold and lovingly profess be a constant source of help and strength as well as happiness! Congratulations!”
24. “Wishing you a life full of faith and love on this Confirmation day.Also, May you be blessed in all that you do.”
More Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
25. “Congratulations on your confirmation! I’m so glad to be a part of your life as you continue your spiritual journey and grow in your faith.”
26. It’s confirmed: I love Jesus!
27. “Confirmation Greetings, Hoping that the merciful and loving almighty throughout the word and the free presents of the Holy Spirit, enhance and grow your faith that is loved the most and is most precious to your Lord”
28. “As at present you are affirmed, a particular ratification devotion one may always be aware of the abundance of God’s protection throughout the good and bad days that come by and leave.
While the belief you possess and devotedly pretend to be an abiding fountainhead of both strength and help along with cheerfulness! Bless you!”
29. “May the Holy Lord provide you with tons and tons of his blessings on this confirmation blessing day, and the love and care of the Holy lord stay deep in your heart and be with you the long way for the whole life. Congratulation and Best Wishes”
Enlightening Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
30. “May God bless you with true happiness and hear you as you pray. And may He fill your heart with love on Confirmation day and every day forward. We wish you profound joy today.”
31. “As you celebrate this milestone, may the Holy Spirit be with you to renew and strengthen you in your commitment to follow Christ. We send our love!”
32. “God is strength and wisdom, and he is a part of you. Whenever you are feeling down, look within yourself, and remember the greatness that he gave you.”
33. “Congratulations on this major milestone! Remember that God is always with you. However, he’s ready to support you in all of your efforts, missteps, and successes. May you find strength and perseverance through him and his guidance.”
34.“To commemorate your accreditation. As you are remembered with your true faith in Lord Jesus, never forget that he will never leave you alone, guiding you in the enlightenment of his amazing love”
35. If you have faith, you have everything.
Beautiful Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
36. “May this special day live with you always. Congratulations on this major milestone!”
37. “Congratulations! This is a beautiful day of commitment, celebration, and joy. I hope nothing but the best for you as you continue your spiritual journey.”
38. “May God bless you with a good life, full of love, joy, and contentment. May you always stay strong in your faith and trust in His plan.”
39. “God has his blessings on you! With eternal faith- this is truly a gift from God with the word and water-where sin is drowned. Try to stay as much as one can below the roof of the Holy church and stay away from the non-believers..
Succor our trinity God with cherishing moments, when all the believers of the vows taken by Father, you will be gifted with a surprising present from Lord Jesus.”
Amazing Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
40. “May you and your family always be blessed as you walk the righteous path through life. Happy Confirmation day!”
41. “May He bless you now and always. You are a Child of God and faith, and you are loved.”
42. “Wishing you all the joy and happiness in the world! Thank God for this opportunity to celebrate you and your faith!”
43. “As you are affirmed. May it eternally adorn Jesus as he adorns you back. He not only loves you but has faith in him. And also pray to Christ, have blessings on you two for a period of a lifetime.
Very carefully listen to him what he wants to say to you, invite him and ask him to help you with your dreams. Commemorate with him and be thankful to him and have a firm belief in him and benefit from his wisdom.”
Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
44. “Ask, and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. Wishing you satisfaction and fulfillment as GOd leads you to new opportunities in the years ahead.
Opportunities for growth, for learning, and for discovering His plan for your life. Congratulations.”
45. “Only for you on your affirmation. The grace of God’s universe, the usher of his hand and caring wisdom of his golden words make your heart fill with light like the way and every day till today. Best wishes on your confirmation”
46. “Confirmation, May the blessings you seek from Jesus Christ on this auspicious day come true. Congratulations” Is yet another confirmation card message.
47. “Courtesies on the confirmation messages day. As the sun has been brightening up the skies for the world for centuries, likewise the God’s greatness will enlighten your understanding and make it even precise.
On the other hand evaluation of the days of your life will be enhanced. May God bless you on the confirmation wishes habitually”
Elevating Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
49. “Congratulations on your confirmation. May God in all His goodness bless this special day with true happiness, and may you always keep the memory of your Confirmation day and let it and your faith be a guide. Congratulations and best wishes!”
50. “In him you also, when you had heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and had believed in him, were marked with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit.”—St. Paul
51. “Remember, then, that you received a spiritual seal, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of knowledge and reverence, the spirit of holy fear. Keep safe what you received. God the Father sealed you.
Christ the Lord strengthened you and sent the Spirit into your hearts as the pledge of what is to come.”—St. Ambrose
52. “I wish not merely to be called Christian, but also to be Christian.”—St. Ignatius of Antioch
53. “It is better to be a child of God than king of the whole world.”—St. Aloysius Gonzaga.
54. “But it is God who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us, by putting his seal on us and giving us his Spirit in our hearts as a first installment.” —St. Paul
Great Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
55. “Each of you knows that the foundation of our faith is charity. Without it, our religion would crumble. We will never be truly Catholic unless we conform our entire lives to the two commandments that are the essence of the Catholic faith.
To love the Lord, our God, with all our strength, and to love our neighbor as ourselves.” —Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati
56. “Prayer is the best armor we have, it is the key which opens the heart of God.” —St. Padre Pio
57. “While the world changes, the cross stands firm.” —St. Bruno
58. “What great faith our Lord Jesus Christ asks of us – and how just that is. Do we not owe him such faith? It looks impossible to us, but Jesus is Master of the impossible.” —Bl. Charles de Foucauld.
59. “Be who you were created to be, and you will set the world on fire.” —St. Catherine of Siena
Enriching Christian Confirmation Messages & Quotes
60. “Only in Christ can men and women find answers to the ultimate questions that trouble them. Only in Christ can they fully understand their dignity as persons created and loved by God.” —Pope St. John Paul II
61. “O Holy Spirit, descend plentifully into my heart. Enlighten the dark corners of this neglected dwelling and scatter there Thy cheerful beams.” —St. Augustine
62. “Work hard every day at increasing your purity of heart, which consists in appraising things and weighing them in the balance of God’s will.” —St. Francis de Sales
63. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places . . . He destined us for adoption as his children through Jesus Christ.
64. “I urge you to remain steadfast in faith, so that at last we will all reach heaven and there rejoice together.” —St. Andrew Kim Taegon.
65. “Congratulation on your vindication. May the Lord with all his good deeds make this day a very special one for you with true glee and hope that you always may have sweet and joyous memories on the confirmation day while allowing it so that the belief be a mentor. Congratulations on the best wishes.” The perfect confirmation words of engagement.
There is never a time that isn’t right to share the love. Do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones.