Having our family member sick is something least expected of anyone. It will drain both physically and emotionally since they have to take care of the sick while they also have this psychological pressure when will the sick get better.
Seeing a friend with a sick family member must break your heart, and you inevitably imagine if you are them.
You want to comfort them and say some supportive words, but; you don’t know what to say.
Even though there are millions of encouraging words for a friend with a sick family member, you must do more than just say things to your friend.
Message for a Friend With a Sick Family
- God is visiting you and the family. It will be a quick recovery for the family member.
- I have a strong feeling that the illness of your family member won’t last for long. I hope you believe that? Be of good courage.
- Best wishes to you and your family. You are strong, and you know that this will pass soon.
- I’m praying for you and your family and thinking about you. Stay strong.
- I pray your family experiences peace to keep moving. I’m praying for you.
- I pray your strength be renewed every day and during this, please be positive. It is well with you and your family.
- We will celebrate the coming back of your family member. It won’t always be like this. Stay strong!
- The family might be in a downcast state at the moment, but I need you to be strong for everyone. You can do it!
- It must be hard waking up each morning to the sight of a sick family member. I wish you a speedy recovery and constant happiness.
- Sickness will not overcome any member of your family. There will be a quick recovery for him.
- It will be well, I assure you. I’m praying for you and your entire family.
- Please, be strong. Your sibling will be glad to stand up from his sick bed with you beside him all happy.
- I know you’re waiting eagerly for his recovery. It is will come sooner than you expect.
- I pray that the good times you missed as a family will become fun again as your sibling recovers fully. It is well with you.
- Good tidings of health are what I believe I’ll get from your family. Be strong!
- I pray she heals quickly and experience health in her body. Be encouraged that it is well.
- My prayers and thoughts have been with you since I heard the news. She will be fine, believe me.
- Good health is what I pray for your family member.
- Health, and happiness, which is what your family will always experience. Please, ignore the pain of this moment and focus on the recovery ahead.
- Your family needs your full attention. Please, be strong for them.
- Messages for a sick friend
- Thank You Note for Condolence Messages
- Verizon Text Messages Online
- Effective 25 Sick Text Messages
- Comfort Messages
- Message for a Friend with a Sick Family
Heart Touching Message for a Friend With a Sick Parent
- Sorry for the sudden trauma of seeing your brother in severe pain. I believe he’ll get better.
- Instead of worrying, pray for him.
- I’m sorry to hear about your sick sibling. I pray she gets better soon.
- Whatever has tempered your peace this season, I believe God will restore you and comfort you and everyone in your family.
- Be strong and sound. Your sick family member won’t be sick forever, that I can assure you.
- I pray your family member gets well soon. You are strengthened to stay strong.
- The hospital doesn’t need your brother as much as you do. So don’t worry. He will be fine and they will release him soon.
- I’m sending you and your family good wishes of strength for a time like this.
- I know the devil is trying to distract you with this sickness, but he has failed. My prayers are with you and the family.
- He will get better fast, believe me. My prayers are with you and your family.
- You can give your sibling who is sick a reason to fight and be healthy with your smile. So smile now.
- I believe your family member will walk on the path to good health again. It is well with you!
- I’m sending you to love to encourage your heart. It is well with you.
- My prayers are with you as I wish your family strength to be there for the sibling with frail health at this moment.
- Cheer your heart, you will need to be strong for others in the family.
- I know your sibling didn’t wish to be sick, but it came suddenly and now she needs you to be strong for her. It is well with you and the family.
- I wish your family member a quick recovery. I know the fellow is dear to your heart as you share the same blood in your vein. Please, be strong for him and put your hopes in God.
- My healing thoughts are strong for your family. I’m praying for you. It is well with you.
- I send my love and prayers to you and your family at this moment. Every sickness will end in health.
- She will recover well! And she will need you when she is healthy. So put up your best smile and be strong.
- My heart goes to your family. I pray for you that your sibling will return to you soon and be healthy.
- During this time, I hope you still find reasons to pray. It is essential for you and the family. Be of good courage.
- I pray you to find the strength to keep going at this moment you have a sick family member. It is well with you.
- I hope he gets well soon. The family is incomplete without him. It will be a speedy recovery.
- Health is yours in the family and I pray every sickness gives way to perfect health. It is well with your family this time.
- He will experience fun again and it will be in health. Be strong for him and encourage your family to do likewise.
- I imagine how the family must feel right now. It will only get better, by God’s grace.
- I know how it feels to see someone you love in pain. It will only get better and every pain will subside.
- You are in the family for a time like this. Play your role by being strong for them.
- This must really be a tough time for you, but I want you to know that it will soon pass and it will end in praise.
- Never let go or be discouraged about your family member’s health. I believe he will be healthy and come back to the family again.
- I hope he comes back on his feet, healthy and strong. You are not alone. God is with you!
- Wellness, I believe your sick family member will experience it from now on.
- I know you feel without a complete family, you can’t feel joy. I’m praying for you that your health will be restored to your family.
- I want you to know that this too will pass. Be strong and of good courage. Everything will be alright.
- Good health is what I wish for your family. Please, don’t stop praying. She will be fine.
- I’m always praying for you and your family that things come back to normal and there will be a celebration for the family member who is sick.
- Be strong and of good courage, everything will soon fall in place and there will be a quick recovery for your sick sibling.
- I’m sending you everything positive. I hope you get encouraged to stand for your family.
- Hope deferred makes the heart sick, I pray your hopes will be fulfilled and health will return to the family again.
Cool Message for a Friend With a Sick Family
- A fast recovery for your family member that is sick. I pray for quick healing and joy in the family.
- I’m thinking of you always and I’m praying along with you. Please, be strong for the family.
- Health is wealth and I pray your family experiences the fullness of the two. Stay strong!
- You’re not alone. I’m praying for you to be courageous at this time.
- Speedy recovery for your family member. It will only get better by God’s grace.
- I might not have the right words to encourage you in a time like this, but please, be strong!
- I hope she gets well soon. I’m sending you my good thoughts for a time like this.
- He will be well. Trust God and pour your heart into Him. He will come through for you.
- I’m sorry your family has to go through this. Seeing one of you sick can be challenging. I pray you get comforted this time and always.
- I bid farewell to every form of sickness looming in the family. My heart is with you.
- I know you’re thinking of your family member that is sick. I want you to understand that it will be well.
- Sending your family healing for their hearts and vitality for the sick member.
- I hope she gets back on her feet soon. It is possible. Keep believing!
- Health will be a norm in the family henceforth. It is well with you.
- I pray for quick recovery and good health for your family member.
- It is well with you and your family and it will end with positive news.
- I wish your family member who is sick a quick recovery. There’s joy in your heart.
- I believe she is getting better now? Your faith is making her healthy. Keep believing!
- I’m sorry about the sudden health challenge and I believe it won’t be more than this. I’m praying for you.
- Get ready for happiness.
- You will experience it in a full package because your sibling won’t be sick for long
- May you bloom with strength as you stand strong for your family member. God be with you.
- I pray she gets better fast! Every complication will be erased. It is well with you all in the family.
- I’m sending a get well soon to your family member this time. God be with the family.
- I know I might not really understand how it feels, but I have a little idea. Be of good courage.
- I pray she keeps feeling better every day. Good health will return to the family.
- I pray his recovery will be healthy and sound. My prayers are with your family.
- I know you have a lot of plans for things to do together as a family and this sudden sickness seems to be an obstacle. It won’t last long and happy times will return to the family again.
- Here’s my heartfelt prayer for you and the family. God be with you all and keep you strong in a moment like this.
- God be with your family. There will be no record of loss. Be encouraged.
- A healthy family is a happy family. I pray health is restored to the one member who is sick.
- I’m sending your family all the strength from above. This will end in joy.
- I wish your family member a complete and restful recovery. Believe that it will be well.
- Your days will live together again as a family. Health will return.
- Family means so much and I can imagine what you feel having a member on a sick bed. I pray for health and peace for the family.
- Receive the grace to be strong for your family. My thoughts are with you.
- I know it must be hard on you but please, be encouraged.
- That look of worry will make the family have more sick people. Please, cheer up for the sake of others. It will be well.
- I’m praying for you that your good thoughts about your family member come true.
- I’m sorry to hear about the pain you’re going through having your loved one with a health challenge. Please stay strong and keep praying. All will be well.
There is never a time that isn’t right to share love.
Tell someone how much you love or care about them cannot be an easy task.
It might be difficult to muster the bravery to speak candidly to the person you admire; you could sweat and stammer.