A breakfast table isn’t complete without a waffle. This is because waffles have long been considered a must-have on the breakfast table, which is why there are numerous captions, quotes, and puns dedicated to them.
Everyone knows that when you go out for breakfast or brunch, the first thing you look for is waffles.
They’ve replaced pancakes, toasts, and pies, and they’re delicious, especially when paired with melted butter and strawberries.
They’re also very photogenic when paired with a laptop, glasses, tissue paper, or a cup of latte.
This is why everyone whips out their camera and takes a photo for the gram because the waffle slays even without all of the glitzy setups!
However, a catchy caption to match your photographic ingenuity and make your posts go viral is also required, and this is where we come in.
Funny Waffle Taglines
1. If waffles could judge, it would be fair and square.
2. I saw a waffle house on the street; I think it is smiling back at me.
3. If you’ll melt my heart, might as well put my heart on a waffle.
4. Steal my heart, not my waffle maker.
5. How can a pancake with abs be so delicious?
6. Ego won’t do any good, but Eggo waffle will.
7. Anything goes with waffles: Including my wallet, and my salary.
8. Who ate my waffles!?
9. In a room full of pancakes, I’d eat you.
10. As long as there’s a Belgian waffle, calorie count won’t matter!
11. Where there’s a waffle, there’s a way.
12. Just trying to make Leslie Knope proud.
13. I love my best friends a waffle lot.
14. Dare to be a waffle in a world full of pancakes.
15. I like hashtags because they look like waffles.
16. Waffles are just pancakes with abs.
17. Weekends are for sleeping in and making waffles.
18. Pour some syrup on me.
19. Sleep is just a time machine to waffles.
20. If you love me, pass the syrup.
21. I’ll take the waffles with a side of waffles.
22. Let there be brunch.
23. We go together like waffles and whipped cream.
24. Three words: miniature waffle maker.
25. Waffles for dinner? Don’t mind if I do.
26. A waffle was here.
27. Love you a brunch.
28. As long as there are waffles, I’m in.
29. This waffle is some kind of wonderful.
30. Breakfast food Stan.
31. As sweet as waffles, as carefree as whipped cream.
32. Short stack of waffles, please.
33. In waffles we trust.
34. #WOTD: waffle of the day.
35. Every waffle feels like my first.
The best part of brunch has arrived.
2. This waffle really goes with my pajamas.
3. All you need is waffles and syrup.
4. Waffle Up!
5. Bite into Goodness
6. Make Mornings Matter
7. This is Waffle Love.
8. We put the good in Good Morning
9. Have the syrup on the ready!
10. Best Waffles in the World!
11. Choose Deliciousness. Choose Waffles.
12. Every day is Waffle Day.
13. Good Waffle Morning!
14. Delicious Waffles on the Ready!
15. So much deliciousness in just one bite
16. Where we make mornings great!
17. Making Toasts Interesting
18. Have a forkful of waffle!
19. Surround yourself with waffles, not negativity.
20. The only thing I’ll wake up early for is waffles.
21. Forget your sign. What’s your favorite waffle topping?
22. In the morning, I’m making waffles.
23. This waffle is the eighth wonder of the world.
24. In waffles we trust.
25. Every waffle feels like my first.
26. Shuffle a Waffle
27. Ready, Set, Waffles!
28. Waffle Fuels the Day
29. Waffle: The Best Part of Waking Up!
30. Keep Calm, Eat Waffle
31. Squares You’ll Love
32. Perfect Slice and Bite
33. Taste in Squares
34. Savor Every Morning Bite
35. Fluffy crisp Dreams
Waffle Marketing Slogans
Perfect squares for a yummy breakfast!
2. Waffle love Made Fresh Daily
3. Don’t Waffle, Be Happy!
4. Making Morning Waffly-Special
5. No Waffle Batter than Ours
6. Unforgettable Breakfast Ever
7. Bringing Belgium at Your Doorstep
8. Life is better with batter goods.
9. I Made You Breakfast
10. I Heard You Love Waffles
11. Life Is Too Short To Hold Back, Eat Waffles Today
12. Different Waffles for Different Moods
13. There’s No Such Thing as Too Much Waffles
14. Wake Up, It’s time for Waffles
15. Lick Every Square
16. Mornings Made Sweeter
17. Crips on the Side, Sweet on The Inside
18. Waffles on the Go!
19. No Such Thing as Too Much Toppings
20. Leave Yourself Baffled With These Waffles
22. Know Your Waffle
23. Worth Every Drop of Syrup
24. Every bite is like a burst of happiness.
25. Upping the Waffle Game
26. You deserve a treat.
27. Butter up and smile!
28. The newest way to give yourself a treat
29. Waffles are healthy. Check out their abs!
30. The Greatest Of All Time
31. Smother your hunger
32. Make waffles, not pancakes
33. But first, waffles.
34. When you’re at Waffle House, you’re home.
35. Waffles – not just for mornings.
Interesting Waffle Quotes
1. “Who doesn’t like a nice Belgian waffle?” – Zach Ertz
2. “Cheesy waffles; I was thinking, tastes like love without the fear of love’s dissolution.” – John Green
3. “We need to remember what’s important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work, it doesn’t matter. But work is third.” – Amy Poehler
4. “Waffles are just awesome bread.” – John Green
5. “I know you’re Belgian, that’s where those waffles come from”. – Alan Sugar
6. “If you make waffles, throw out the first one”. – George Lopez
7. “I’ve waffled before. I’ll waffle again”. – Howard Dean
8. “Life is too short to wonder where you hid your waffle maker”. – Paula Deen
9. “He gave her a look that you could have poured on a waffle”. – Ring Lardner, Jr.
10. “Why can’t I just eat my waffle?” – Barack Obama
11. “I put fruit on top of my waffles, because I want something to brush off”. –Mitch Hedberg
12. “Percy can pass seventh grade. Waffles can be blue. Little miracles like that”. – Rick Riordan
13. “My thoughts are like waffles–the first few don’t look so good”. –Marilyn Vos Savant
14. “I wouldn’t touch a gun even if it snuggled and made me waffles”. – Annie Bellet
15. “I have always loved Waffle House. It’s been like an oasis in the desert many times late at night after one of my concerts”. – Trace Adkins
16. “You should eat a waffle! You can’t be sad if you eat a waffle!”– Lauren Myracle
17. “Even for the most excitable preacher, there was nothing inherently sinful about a waffle.” -Simon Schama
18. “A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.” – Mitch Hedberg
19. “I love a waffle but adding the sweet nutty flavour of the butternut squash makes the waffles so much more flavoursome.” – Rachel Khoo
Waffle Fun Facts
1. The waffle dates back to the 13th century.
2. They are made by pressing leavened batter between two patterned hot plates.
3. Kellogg’s Eggo is the most popular frozen waffle brand in the United States.
4. Though Eggo’s is best known today for its waffles, the company began in 1932 by selling mayonnaise.
5. The word “waffle” is thought to have derived from the Dutch word “wafer.”
6. Waffle House is the most popular waffle restaurant in the United States. Every minute, they sell 145 waffles.
7. The major waffle chain in the United States, Waffle House, sold 887 million waffles to customers.
8. Belgian waffles were previously known as Brussels waffles. It debuted in the United States in 1962.
9. Every August 24th is National Waffle Day.
10. In 1789, Thomas Jefferson returned to the United States from France with various French recipes. Jefferson also brought a waffle iron with him.
11. In 1869, Cornelius Swarthout patented the waffle iron.
12. Stitching Gouda Oogst created the World’s Largest Waffle in 2013, with a length of eight feet and a weight of 110 pounds of pure waffle.
13. Patrick Bertoletti ate 29 waffles in 10 minutes, becoming the current international waffle eating champion after defeating 2007 champion Joey Chestnut, who ate 23 waffles in 10 minutes.
14. Waffles were consumed by 123.44 million people in 2020.
- Asian Food Truck Name
- Steps to Start a Mobile Bakery
- Business Name for Desserts
- Food Holidays in August
There is never a bad time to treat yourself to a waffle.
You can eat it for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or even as a crunchy after-dinner snack to satisfy midnight cravings.
They always leave you with the same delicious aroma and a relaxed atmosphere, so they can never go wrong.
Get a waffle maker and enjoy waffling your way through life.