Is someone leaving your workplace and you want a colleague to write in a card with some farewell wishes? Want guidance to find the right words for a farewell letter to colleagues?
Farewell Messages to Leaving Team Members
Don’t be afraid! A colleague leaving your workplace is a sad time, especially if you were close to them. That’s why you should let them know just how much they meant to you when they leave.
So to help find the right words we’ve put together some of a colleague’s best farewell wishes to help you out. It’s harder to write farewell messages than they might first seem. It is tough to say goodbye.
And so if you give them a goodbye card or a gift then it can be difficult to decide what to say in your letter. So use the messages and quotes below to help inspire you to let a coworker know how much you’re going to miss them!
- Things to Do on Your Birthday
- Birthday Card from Daughter to Mother
- Funny Birthday Wishes for a Coworker
- Get Free Things for Your Birthday
- Eco-friendly Household Cleaning Supplies
Farewell Messages to Coworkers Leaving the Company
1. Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heartbeat. Farewell to the colleague who made every day seem like a treat.
2. This is such an exciting opportunity for you, but we still can’t believe you’re leaving. Please keep in touch!
3. Life is about cherishing the past, facing the present, and moving ahead toward new milestones. Best Wishes for your future.
4. Please don’t leave me alone with these people!
5. I’m seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck in your new endeavor. See you soon!
6. Chance made us colleagues but the fun and laughter we share made us friends.
7. Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting..Miss you!!
8. Dear colleague, now that you’re leaving..I’ll have to look for a new partner in crime Good Luck.
9. With your resignation, your employment in this company may finish. But the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish. Farewell
10. Thanks a lot for all your support and encouragement. You are the best colleague I have ever met. Bye and keep in touch!
11. It was a great pleasure working with you, my dear, We really appreciate the help you have rendered us, We will be missing you so much, All the very best!
12. Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career. Congratulations, and best of luck!
13. We are proud to have an employee like you as part of our team. Heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for your continued success.
14. Have a wonderful life ahead. I hope you find the right direction that leads toward your dreams.
15. It didn’t take long for me to see you as my friend, rather than my colleague. I’m lucky to have worked with you, and I’ll miss you. Let’s keep in touch.
16. While you might no longer work here, let’s keep working on our friendship. I’d love to stay in contact with you.
17. The secret to a happy workspace is having awesome colleagues like you..I’ll be missing you a lot. Best of Luck!!
18. The cold meeting room walls will now feel colder without the warmth of a helpful and considerate colleague like you. Farewell.
19. One of the most difficult words to say is ‘goodbye’. Stay in touch..!!
- Gifts for 14-Year-Old Boys’ Birthday
- Inspirational Birthday Messages for your Sister
- 2nd Birthday Wishes and Messages
- Godmother Sayings & Birthday Messages
- Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes
Farewell Messages to Coworkers When You’re Retiring
Here are some examples of how to say farewell to your colleagues when you’re retiring:
20. May your path to your destination be easy. Cheer up and don’t let this farewell take you down.
21. As it is your last day with us, we’d like to thank you for being a great colleague. May you shine always.
22. Sorry, for all the times I may have unknowingly hurt your feelings and caused you pain. Goodbye my friend, until we meet again.
23. You’ll be always remembered with love and warmth. Wishing you all the best for the future!
24. Your resignation may have left a small empty cubicle in the office but your departure has left a large empty space in my heart. Congratulations on finding a new job, we will miss you.
25. A wave, a tear, a farewell, forever it will be a special moment. You will be missed..!!
26. NEVER in my life have I EVER thought that I would want to work with a colleague FOREVER – until I started working with YOU. Farewell, I will miss you.
27. Don’t mistake it’s an end… Your farewell marks a new beginning in life. Here’s wishing you success, happiness, and opportunities..!!
28. I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, friend!
29. Having you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell.
30. Goodbye! Keep in touch! I’ll miss the great times we had hanging out together!
31. Saying goodbye to a friend like you is like saying goodbye to my own soul – it is just not possible.
32. May God bless you and help you achieve your dreams. Do not forget us. We will always be there for you whenever you need us.
33. Our teamwork hasn’t been the same since you left the office. We’re really missing your valuable contributions.
34. All the best for the future. Can I have your chair?
35. May your future go as bright as the afternoon sun..Give in your best shot and keep your spirits high… Let the world see and recognize your number one… With success and fame may you soar high. Good Luck!
Ways to Say Farewell to Coworkers
Here are some of the methods you can use to say farewell to your colleague:
36. It’s time to say Farewell! Good luck and best wishes for your future ventures! We will miss you…
37. If I had to play a final prank on you before bidding you farewell, I would tie your legs to your cubicle when you aren’t looking so that you can never leave us. Goodbye.
- Expensive Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Touching Loss Of Pet Poetry
- Prayers For Loss of a Loved One
- Comforting Prayer For Loss Of a Loved One
- Get Through the Loss of a Friend
39. May you enjoy your life and achieve greater heights in your career. We wish you the best of luck.
40. You know that you are the best, leave aside the rest. All the very best!
41. Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done! Keep moving forward!
42. The only reason I am saying goodbye is so that I can get a chance to say hello again.
43. Go ahead, enjoy your new job. We are friends forever!!
44. It’s an honor for our organization to have someone like you. With your hard work, you have taken us to the top.
45. You may no longer be my coworker, but you’ll continue to be my friend. Good luck with your new job!
46. Life is a race, leave behind your worries. Think positive always and you will finally reach success. Good luck!
It’s not easy to say goodbye to your coworkers and employees. It’s one of those difficult times at work when you have to say goodbye to your favorite employee.
Finding the appropriate words to say while those emotions are pouring might be difficult. You want to convey a relevant message while maintaining your composure and professionalism.
A thank-you note will not only make them feel appreciated, but will also demonstrate the company’s strong commitment to its culture and its employees.