– Employer Farewell Message to Employees –
It can be hard for an employer to find the right words to send a farewell message to an employee leaving your company.
You want to write a substantive piece but at the same time stay concise and competent.
If your employee leaves the company for retirement or elsewhere, reciting one of these fantastic farewell messages is a perfect way to pay tribute to their time spent at your organization.
If you wonder what to write when someone leaves a job in a letter, here is a look at 65 great employer farewell messages to employees that will inspire you.
- Gifts for 14-Year-Old Boys’ Birthday
- Inspirational Birthday Messages for your Sister
- 2nd Birthday Wishes and Messages
- Godmother Sayings & Birthday Messages
- Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes
65 Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- Yes, you are and will remain my favorite employee. You will be missed. Goodbye.
- Your stay in this office was indeed a memorable one. We won so many contracts only because of your hard work. I don’t have words to express my gratitude to you. Our company owes a lot to you. You deserve a grand farewell from us. Thanks for all your contributions and all the best for your future plans.
- Whenever we fell short of innovative ideas, we used to approach you. But now that you have made a move on, we will have to find an alternative. Goodbye.
- It was a pleasure working with you and your loss will be greatly felt. Thank you for your time and dedication while you worked for us. Best wishes as you embark on a new challenge.
- The monthly targets and performance which you achieved here were amazing. You set the standards to another level here. With a heavy heart, we bid you farewell!
- I will miss your unique style of making presentations from today onwards. Goodbye. Wish you all the best as you are going to start a new journey in life.
- Your work did the talking for you. You were an amazing employee. Will surely miss you a lot. Come back to us whenever you feel so. Goodbye for now.
- Your decision-making skills have always inspired me to be at your level. Farewell and good luck, sir!
- Your dedication and commitment to work were simply unmatched in our office. As you leave, you set high standards for other employees to follow. Goodbye.
- Farewell to one of the most talented employees of our company.
- Your contributions to this organization have been immense. Hope you keep doing your good work in your next job as well. It was a pleasure working with you. Goodbye, my friend!
- The only way up is by chasing your dreams. And now that you have taken a giant step and found your dream job, you are much closer in achieving what you always wanted. All the luck and warmth for your future!
- You were an asset to our company. It will be hard to find your replacement. Goodbye. May all your dreams get fulfilled.
- I had never seen a punctual employee like you in my life. Thanks for being so disciplined and dedicated to work. I will miss your presence in the office a lot. Goodbye.
- From today onwards I will miss one of my finest employees. Goodbye and all the best for your future endeavors.
- It is a pity to see one of our best employees leave. We wish you luck in everything you do. Farewell and best of luck.
Inspiring Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- With your levels of performance, dedication, and professionalism, you have set the bar high for future employees. Keep it up.
- Who is going to bring life to all our meetings and brainstorming sessions without you? We will always remember you as the star of your company and one of the best employees we have had. All the best, mate.
- As your manager and boss, I deeply feel the loss of a valuable employee like you.
- I used to ask other employees to follow your style of working and your positive attitude to work. From today onwards that option is no more available to me. Goodbye. Let’s catch up for a dinner tonight.
- Your skills are unbeatable, and your attitude at work is unmatched. We couldn’t have asked for more. Well done, mate.
- You have contributed to this company personally, as well as inspired others to make a difference. This organization will always remember you as an outstanding employee!
- You gave 100 percent and much more. We value your contribution to the company. All the best.
- Having a friend like you in the workplace is a gift. Bidding farewell is one difficult part of today!
- Your memorable journey with our company comes to an end. Now it’s time to part ways, but let me tell you that your contributions to this company are worthy of appreciation. Don’t hesitate to contact me in case you need any help. Goodbye.
- It has been a pleasure having an employee like you on my team. Your absence is my loss. Thank you for putting in years of hard work. I wish you nothing but the best in your future career.
- You never complained about anything in the office. It’s hard to find an employee like you who can adjust to any workplace. It’s time for you to retire now and I wish you a happy and healthy life in the future.
- We cannot compare the knowledge that you shared with us and the learning you bought with anything. You have been a true and amazing leader to us. Thank you so much for everything. Your new coworkers are going to gain a truly wonderful person. May all the success bestow upon you!
- Your services were indispensable to our company. I thank you a lot for your services. Goodbye and best of luck.
- I have never come across someone so intelligent as you during my job life. You were great to work with and you have given us tons of memories to relive with. Wish you all the best for your future!
- Today I am really sad to see you go because you have been a terrific employee who has also been a good friend. All the best mate, catch you during after-office drinks at the pub.
- You were and always will be one of our most sincere and dynamic employees. We are sad to see you go.
- Being a manager can be hard but your performance always made my work easy. We are really going to miss your work here. All the luck and good wishes for your future!
- [ Name ], thank you for your patience, kindness and the love you shared. We learnt a lot from you. All the best in your new job!
- You redefined competition, exemplified excellence, and were a role model in every way for your colleagues. We appreciate all the efforts you have put in.
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
Amazing Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- You have been an asset to the company every single day. I envy your next employer but wish you the best in all the steps you take to fulfill your career ambitions.
- It was a wonderful experience to work with you so far. I feel so sad to tell you goodbye but there is no other alternative. All the best.
- We would like to thank you for helping us achieve our milestones and make us a better organisation. Farewell, and may success follows you everywhere!
- I hope you will incorporate the same enthusiasm in your new workplace as you did here. Wishing you all the joy and success!
- Your customer service levels were exemplary. I truly respect that you went the extra mile to uphold the company image. You are welcome back anytime. Best of luck, buddy.
- I hope that you have had as much fun working for a manager like me as I have had managing a team member like you. “Phenomenally hardworking and incredibly talented” is how I would title your recommendation letter. Good luck in your new role.
- We are sad to see you go, but we are happy to have had the chance to work with a dynamic young individual like yourself. We wish you good luck and success at your next role with your new employer.
- Your support and encouragement during the difficult and the good times were inseparable. We’ll share nothing but all the excellent memories of you here. All the best for your future endeavors!
- Thank you for making the workplace a fun place to be. It has been a pleasure to work with you. Farewell, and wish you all the success in your new job!
- You always did a great job here in the organization. Your contributions and dedication will always be a prime example for others. Farewell!
- I am seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck for your new endeavour and the never-ending adventures. See you soon!
- You have always been so much fun to be around. Thanks for being with the company through its ups and downs. Goodbye and all the best!
- You had been a valuable employee to us for years. It feels bad to see you leaving us. Anyways I wish that you keep up the excellent performance in your new company. Goodbye.
- Your resignation sent ripples through the office because you were everyone’s favorite. We wish you could have stayed for longer. All the best.
- As you embark on a new path we wish you nothing but all the luck and success for the bright future ahead.
- I have learned a lot from you during your time here. I wish you all the success for the future and I know you will rock in that new position. Thank you and farewell!
- For me, you were not only an employee but also a friend with whom I could discuss a variety of topics, ask for feedback and pieces of advice. From now on I will miss all these a lots. Goodbye. Wish you success and good health.
- Wish I could hold you back for a year or more, but that will not happen now as you have decided to call it quits with our company. I wish you all the best for your future.
- Employees like you are hard to come by. The company was lucky to benefit from your talent for all these years. Farewell and good luck for the future.
- I really appreciate your hunger for success. Congratulations for getting such a lucrative offer in a company that is based abroad. Goodbye and wish you good luck.
- I hope that your next boss will hate you so much so that he’ll kick you back here. Just kidding! Be good there and all the best for your new workplace.
- This is a whole new and exciting opportunity for you. We still cannot believe that you will be leaving us. Good luck out there and please keep in touch.
- You could fight all the odds to achieve your targets. Every company would like to have an employee like you and I feel so lucky that you had been a part of our company for two years. Goodbye and wish you all the best.
- You were not only an inspiring figure to other employees but also to me. You always deserved something more than your current job. Goodbye. All the best.
- Finally, the day has arrived when you have to call it quits. From now on spend some happy and memorable moments with your family. You don’t need to worry about meeting deadlines anymore. Goodbye and I wish you a happy retired life.
More Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- Please accept our token of appreciation for the many years of your service to the company. Best of luck.
- Determination, grit, dedication, commitment, and hard work are your second nature. We are sure you will take these qualities with you wherever you go. Good luck.
- You always pushed the boundaries in every task that you took up. You were an ideal employee, and we have been fortunate to have you all this time. We wish you good luck in all your future endeavors.
- It is sad that you are moving, and we’re wishing you much happiness in your new place. Good luck and stay in touch!
- We’ll miss your bright and cheerful face around here. Wish you much happiness in all that you pursue! Let us know where the road takes you.