65 Farewell Messages to Coworkers & Colleagues 2022
If your colleagues or coworkers announce that they are resigning, leaving, or moving on to another company, you may want to write farewell cards or messages to show your gratitude and wish them well.
Farewell Messages to Coworkers & Colleagues
1. NEVER in my life have I EVER thought that I would want to work with a colleague FOREVER – until I started working with YOU. Farewell, I will miss you.
2. I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
3. Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done! Keep moving forward!
4. It was a great pleasure working with you, my dear, We really appreciate the help you have rendered us, We will be missing you so much, All the very best!
5. Farewell to the colleague to make lunch breaks awesome and added life to dull team meetings.
6. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. All the best.
7. You have been a friend through thick and thin, in joys and sorrows, you have been by my side. I shall be so lonely once you leave..farewell dearest friend.
8. Having you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell.
9. You’ve been an inspiration to all of us, and we’ve enjoyed working with you. We wish you success wherever you go. Farewell.
10. Just a note to say. As you move into a new venture, may luck and success always be with you!
11. Working in this office without you will be so boring. We’ll miss having a wonderful colleague like you. Good luck in your future endeavors!
12. We are proud to have an employee like you as part of our team. Heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for your continued success.
13. It won’t be easy not having a friend like you close by..Go, take your wings my friend, and fly. May all your dreams come true. Good Luck & Best Wishes!
14. I will miss you during each pantry break, coffee chat, after-hours gossip, and simple hand-waves. This goodbye wish sends you on a successful path. Take care, my friend.
15. Not a single effort of yours will go in vain. You will be rewarded for your pain. Your hard work will bring you a lot of gains. Wish you all the best for your future!
16. Having the privilege of working with you has been the highlight of my time here. Best of luck in your new position!
17. It had been a learning experience working with you. The team will never be the same without you. We miss you!
18. We dropped by to say we will you miss lots! All the best to you..!!
19. The secret to a happy workspace is having awesome colleagues like you..I’ll be missing you a lot. Best of Luck!!
20. It’s time to say Farewell! Good luck and best wishes for your future ventures! We will miss you
21. Our teamwork hasn’t been the same since you left the office. We’re really missing your valuable contributions.
22. Life and destiny can steal my best friend away from me but nothing can take away the precious memories. Goodbye, my friend.
24. Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. You may have stopped being a colleague, but you’ll always remain my friend. Farewell.
25. While it pains me to bid you farewell as you start a new phase of your career, I sincerely wish you continued success in all your future endeavors.
26. Instead of saying farewell to you, I wish I could say fare-bad so that you come back and continue working with us. But I won’t because I always wish the best for you. Farewell.
27. I am saying goodbye not just to a colleague, but also to a friend and my greatest source of inspiration. Farewell.
28. Saying goodbye to a friend like you is like saying goodbye to my own soul – it is just not possible.
29. I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
30. Hope this farewell gives us another opportunity to meet in the future.
31. It’s an honor for our organization. To have someone like you. With your hard work, you have taken us to the top.
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
Inspiring Farewell Messages to Coworkers & Colleagues
32. May your path to your destination be easy. Cheer up and don’t let this farewell take you down.
33. As it is your last day with us, we’d like to thank you for being a great colleague. May you shine always.
34. Sorry, for all the times I may have unknowingly hurt your feelings and caused you pain. Goodbye my friend, until we meet again.
35. Chance made us colleagues, but the fun and laughter we share made us friends.
36. You may no longer be my coworker, but you’ll continue to be my friend. Good luck at your new job!
37. Thanks a lot for all your support and encouragement. You are the best colleague I have ever met. Bye and keep in touch!
38. May God bless you and help you achieve your dreams. Do not forget us. We will always be there for you whenever you need us.
39. We met at hello. We’re about to be apart with Goodbye. But don’t worry, this is not the end, As in my heart, you will always be there. I’m going to miss you.
40. I’ve learned a lot from working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, friend!
41. Wish you smooth sailing ahead and a path full of joy. May all your dreams come true!
42. Goodbye! Keep in touch! I’ll miss the great times we had hanging out together!
43. The boss may be sad because of losing a hardworking and efficient employee, but we are sad because of your heart-warming smile we will no longer see. Goodbye and farewell.
44. Wishing you all the success for your upcoming future. Goodbye and good luck.
45. A lot of people wait for opportunities to come and knock on their doors. Only a few people like you step out to look for them. No wonder, you are a winner.
46. It has been an enriching experience to work with someone like you. You will remain my best colleague ever.
47. If our team were a car, you would be the fuel that accelerates it to its limits. We will miss you!
48. Throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
- Boss Thank You Messages for Employees
- Farewell Messages for a Colleague
- Safe Travel and Farewell Messages
- Farewell Thank You Messages
- Happy Boss’s Day Messages
49. Go ahead, enjoy your new job. We are friends forever!!
50. I FEEL very LUCKY to know someone who is so HARD for me to say GOODBYE.
51. May your future go as bright as the afternoon sun..Give in your best shot and keep your spirits high..Let the world see and recognize your number one..With success and fame may you soar high. Good Luck!
52. Life is about cherishing the past, facing the present, and moving ahead towards new milestones. Best Wishes for your future.
53. Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heartbeat. Farewell to the colleague who made every day seem like a treat.
54. On the outside, I may be smiling while I wish you farewell. But on the inside, I am desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back to work with us again. Farewell.
55. The only reason I am saying goodbye is so that I can get a chance to say hello again.
56. I’ve really enjoyed working with you. Good luck with your new job.
57. With your resignation your employment in this company may finish. But the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish..Farewell.
58. I will miss my colleague and best friend, but the sweet memories we shared together will stay in my heart forever. You are the best staff I have ever worked with. Goodbye!
59. The cold meeting room walls will now feel colder without the warmth of a helpful and considerate colleague like you. Farewell.
60. We are definitely worried about how the performance of our team will decrease when a colleague like you leaves. But what’s more important is that your absence will make all our hearts grieve. Goodbye.
61. Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my forever. Farewell.
62. I never knew that saying just one word could make me feel so blue until I said GOODBYE to a special friend like you.
63. Have a wonderful life ahead. Hope you find the right direction that leads toward your dreams.
64. Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting..Miss you!!
65. You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I have treasured so much. However, you’re bound for improved things. Goodbye, mate!
66. Because we are in the office, I may not let tears out of my eyes. But I want you to know that my heart will silently weep and cry. Farewell & Goodbye.
On our bad professional days, coworkers can be genuine support. Sometimes a coworker is just that a coworker. They treat you well at work, don’t annoy you, and that’s it.
However, however, certain coworkers practically enter your personal sphere; you present them to your loved ones and close friends, and then you have a lifelong friend.