Are you successful? This article presents your pathway to success quotes from successful people to define success on your terms and achieve it faster. However, you can bookmark them, screenshot them, and use them to fuel your own journey.
Success has numerous definitions, but the greats all agree on one thing: Success only comes through enduring in the face of setbacks.
Below are a few pathway to success quotes.
Best 60+ Inspiring Quotes About the Path to Success
Here are 60+ success quotations that motivate you to overcome obstacles, disappointments, and setbacks.
I hope some of these concepts and sayings connect with your definition of success and encourage you on your journey.
Let’s get going!
1. “I credit my success to having respectfully listened to the best counsel and then acting in complete opposition to it.” – G. K. Chesterton
2. “Do you want a successful recipe that I can provide you? Really, it’s quite easy: Your failure rate will double. You view failure as the adversary of achievement. It’s not at all, though. Make errors because you can either learn from them or let failure demotivate you. Make every effort. Because success will be found there, keep in mind.” – Thomas J. Watson
3. “You will have to accept the ordinary if you are not willing to take a chance on it.” – Jim Rohn
4. “We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.” – Kurt Vonnegut
5. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Unless you dream, you’re not going to achieve anything.”- Richard Branson
7. “If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old”― Peter F. Drucker
8. “The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” ― Sylvia Plath
9. “You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.”― Albert Einstein
10. “Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.”― Rumi
11. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”- Lao-tzu
12. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan
13. “We can do no great things, only small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
14. “We make all sorts of assumptions because we don’t have the courage to ask questions.” ― Miguel Ruiz
15. “I am a rare species, not a stereotype.” ― Ivan E. Coyote
16. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”― Howard Thurman
17. “Imagination means nothing without doing.” ― Charles Chaplin
18. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
19. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.” – Anonymous
20. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Anonymous
21. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
22. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get into a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins
23. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”- Robert Kiyosaki
24. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
25. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” – Barack Obama
26 “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
27. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
28. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
30. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
31. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
32. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
33. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
34. “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–It is: Try to please everybody.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
35. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
36. “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.” – Unknown
37. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
38. “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.” – Unknown
39. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
40. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” – Unknown
- 50+ Best Heartfelt Condolence Messages and Quotes
- Comforting Words of Sympathy and Condolence Message for Father
- 30 Most Heartfelt Prayers For Loss of a Loved One
- 31 Best Comforting Prayers for Loss of a Loved One
- 20 Touching Loss Of Pet Poetry to Find Comfort In
41. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.” – David Brinkley
42. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
43. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
44. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
45. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
46. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
47. “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” – Oprah Winfrey
48. “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.” – Anthony Robbins
49. “The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.” – Aristotle Onassis
50. “I failed my way to success.” – Thomas Edison
51. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
52. “I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come indirectly through accident, except the phonograph. No, when I have fully decided that a result is worth getting, I go about it, and make trial after trial, until it comes.” – Thomas Edison.
53. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
54 “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering.
55. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
56. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
57. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
58. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser.
59. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” -John D. Rockefeller
60. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
61. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
62. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
63. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein.
64. “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.” – Winston Churchill
65. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
67. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
These are the pathway to success quotes you can count on whenever you want to inspire yourself to greatness.