Farewell Thank You Messages to Colleagues: You may want to write a farewell note to your colleagues, supervisor or employees when you leave a job. In your message, you might also want to say thank you. You need to do it in the right and best possible.
Farewell Thank You Messages to Colleagues
Usually, at the office, the farewell message is sent by email when you send the same message to a group of people you had contacts with, such as a team or others.
You might want to write a handwritten note instead of sending an email when you say goodbye to one person, such as your manager, mentor, or close coworker. Handwritten notes can feel more personal and the person will probably keep them longer than an email.
Farewell Gratitude Messages to Colleagues
1. Dear colleagues, time has come to part away from you. I had a lovely time working with you all. Thank you so much for your support guys! I am really going to miss you!
2. [Insert boss’s name], thank you for your kindness, patience, and advice. I’ve grown so much since I started working here. Good luck with your new job!
3. I’ve really enjoyed working with you. Good luck with your new job.
4. “You have inspired me not to give up or slack off. I know that my career achievements are due to your encouragement and support. Your help and guidance have done so much for me.”
5. Working with you for several years is such a blessing. You are the boss who inspired me a lot in so many ways. I have learned the real essence of working and hardship. I will miss you and I will pray for you. Thank you my boss for everything.
6. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate the honest effort that you put into all of your projects. Your dedication to work is something that always inspires us to give it our all. Thank you for having my back!
7. If I was asked to describe what kind of boss you’ve been, words like encouraging, kind, patient, inspiring, influential, helpful, and a slew of other wonderful adjectives come easily to mind. Your new coworkers are gaining a truly magnificent leader.
8. With a grateful heart I share the feelings with you on this last day of my work today. Thank you friends for helping me to become a more experienced chap!
9. Thank you friends for your great company here. Today is the last day of my service. Though I retire from my service today, your memories will always be with me.
10. I hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness. Take care, and wishing you all the best.
11. I hope the next place that you work will rival the joy that you’ve had working here.
12. While you might no longer work here, let’s keep working on our friendship. I’d love to stay in contact with you.
13. You must be careful in your new place! Just remember not to do something stupid that will make you end up back here—like what we did at the last Christmas party. I won’t be there to have your back at the next place, so keep your eyes peeled. Wishing you all the best!
14. Before leaving I would like to take this opportunity to thank you because you made my work life easier and efficient. You are a good boss ever! Thank you.
15. Under your guidance, I learned more than I could have ever expected! Thanks to you, I’ve gotten this amazing new opportunity. Thank you for setting me up for success. Best of luck in the next stage of your career.
16. Thanks for training me. I’ll do my best to make sure I uphold the work ethic and commitment that you’re known for. Thanks for the motivation and for the on-the-job training I have received from you! Goodbye, mate!
17. Thanks a lot for all your support and encouragement. You are the best colleague I have ever met. Bye, and keep in touch!
18. Not only have I enjoyed working with you, but I have also gained a lot of experience and now know how a well-functioning department should be run. My time with you has prepared me for the position that you’re vacating.
19. Take care of yourself in your new job. I wish I could be your co-worker there too! The people you’re going to work with are in for a real treat. Goodbye, and keep in touch!
20. Dear officemate, you are an exceptional staff member dedicated to promoting excellence and making the workplace a fun place to be. We will definitely miss you, and we hope you will keep in touch with us from time to time.
21. I just wanted to take this moment to let you know how interesting it was working with someone like you and to say goodbye. It has been an honor working with a wonderful colleague like you these past years. Thank you for your help and kindness. I wish you the best of luck and continued success wherever you may find yourself.
22. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your team. It was a great journey! Truly, it is so hard to bid farewell but I hope we can remain in touch. Thank you very much boss.
23. You may no longer be my co-worker, but you’ll continue to be my friend. Good luck with your new job!
24. I’m seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck in your new endeavour. See you soon!
25. Here is a great video showing one example of how you can thank your employees and colleagues for doing a great job. Communicating your value and appreciation for hard work is just one way to build morale and relationships between employees.
26. I’m sad to leave but I have to face my new endeavours. You have been so good to me and I would like you to know that I thank you for everything. I will miss you and I will take all your professional advices with me. Thank you my boss.
27. With grateful regards I thank you all, my dear colleagues, for the great opportunity that I got to share my services with you. I wish you all the best and thank you for your cherished friendship.
28. You must have included gossiping as one of your hobbies on your CV to land you a new job. Goodbye, and best of luck in your new endeavor!
29. You’re moving away; this office is going nowhere. However, if you need someone to help proofread your work, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Here’s wishing you the best of goodbyes!
30. There is a saying that good things should come to an end. And today, before we end up everything, we would like to appreciate you as a good boss. You are so professional and it means a lot to us. Thank you boss and we will miss you all the time.
31. I will miss my colleague and best friend, but the sweet memories we shared together will stay in my heart forever. You are the best staff I have ever worked with. Bye!
32. Your decision-making skill is an asset that has always inspired me to be like you. I appreciate all your words of encouragement and everything I have learned from you. Farewell, sir!
33. Thank you friends and colleagues for all your support, guidance and cooperation. I am really going to miss you guys.
34. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. You’re a wonderful boss. It’s so sad to hear that you’re leaving. I’ll never forget you. Farewell, boss, and I hope to see you again soon.
35. Today is my last day working with you and I would like to say thank you for everything we had since day one. Thank you for the trainings, advices and tips; it really help me a lot to become a better person and grow professionally. Your guidance and mentoring was truly helpful. Thank you so much Sr. /Mam.
36. Dear colleagues, I couldn’t have achieved great success without your support and help. Thank you for influencing my life and helping me become a better and more skilled employee. I hope we stay in touch!
37. Good colleagues are the kind of people you can rely on, generally, get along with, share a joke or two, and ask for help. You’re definitely all of these things. I’m sure your new co-workers will think the same about you as well.
38. Having the privilege of working with you has been the highlight of my time here. Best of luck in your new position!
39. I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, friend!
40. Having fun and being happy at work won’t be as easy without a wonderful person like you around. The whole workplace will miss you. Goodbye, and all the best!
41. Thank you for being so excited about my new career path. Hearing you say the words, “I’m so excited for you!” really makes me even more excited for the journey I’m about to embark on so thank you for that.
Best Quotes for Thank You Messages for Coworkers
42. Clearly, the reason that I’m leaving is so that I don’t hinder the chances of those who are due for a promotion. But you’re aware of the fact that if I stay, the management can’t leave me to promote average coworker like you. Step your game up, and take my job! Goodbye, mate!
43. True friends never say goodbye. So today before you go, I would like to say “see you soon”. Have fun in your new life. Always remember that I’m just a phone call away.
44. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you for a good friend like you. I hope you will achieve all your dreams as you go. Keep in mind that you can count on me. I will miss you so much.
45. The most difficult and trying part of you leaving will be adjusting to a new boss who likely won’t be half the leader that you are.
46. Great to hear that you’re going away. I can’t wait to hear that you have been crowned as the “gossip queen” at the workplace. Goodbye!
47. I take this opportunity of sending you a thank you note to express my grateful regards to you, my friends and colleagues. I really enjoyed working with you all! And I am really going to miss our coffee breaks together.
48. Our teamwork hasn’t been the same since you left the office. We’re really missing your valuable contributions.
49. You’ve been an inspiration to all of us, and we’ve enjoyed working with you. We wish you success wherever you go. Farewell, boss!
50. It has been a pleasure working with a boss like you. Thank you for making the workplace a fun place to be. I hope for your success in your new role. Good luck, and farewell.
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
51. Dear friends, we studied together all these years and spent our feelings and emotions in this institution. Today, we separate to different parts of the world. Though physically we depart, we are together in hearts. Thank you friends.
52. Second only to deciding to be my friend, moving on up is the best choice you’ve ever made, you old dog! Let’s get beers soon and celebrate this big change.
53. Thank you for being a workplace advocate. As part of the management team, you made important decisions that were in our team’s interest. I hope I get to work with you again in the future!”
54. Words cannot adequately express the appreciation I have for the time you’ve spent helping shape my career. I will recall our time together fondly.”
55. Working in this office without you will be so boring. We’ll miss having a wonderful colleague like you. Good luck in your future endeavours!
Best Way To Say ‘Thank You For Your Support
56. Bosses like you are one in a million. Thank you for all you have done to me. You certainly become a part of my life. I will miss you and I will take all your words with me. I know that you are also happy with what I have chosen in life. Farewell my boss.
57. You can definitely look forward to new opportunities on the path ahead. Farewell, boss!
58. You leaving is that absolute worst. How am I supposed to find another person who is as wonderful to work with as you? You raised the bar too high!
59. How long do you think it’ll take before I accidentally fling Cheerios and paperclips into the next cubicle, thinking that you’re still there?
60. Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career. Congratulations, and best of luck!
61. Businessman communicating with colleague in an office
62. Dear colleagues, I have been working here for long and have gained loads of experience with you all. Thank you for all the cooperation that you extended to me.
63. You are such a precious friend. I think it would be hard to adjust living a life without your presence. Thank you for the love, care and support as a friend. I will surely miss you.
64. Every once in a while, you meet a person that you instantly click with. You’re definitely one of those people for me. I’m so happy that we got to spend the time we did together. Enjoy your new position!
65. I still don’t understand why you decided to leave the company. Do you think you can have tons of fun in your new office without us? Okay, let’s see who is going to miss what.
66. You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I have treasured so much. However, you’re bound for bigger and better things. Goodbye, mate!
Positive relationships between coworkers and employees increase performance by more than 80%. More than 90% of workers prefer to collaborate with others on a team.
The facts and statistics regarding workplace connections among employees as well as workplace participation are presented in the infographic below.