All moms need encouragement and inspiring motherhood messages as a great way to boost mood and increase happiness. They need to be constantly reminded that they are doing a great job even when they don’t feel like it.
If you are a mom, just know you are doing a great job even when no one else tells you so. Never give up mama! We are all in this united!
These motherhood messages are also precious for Mother’s Day or anytime you want to share a heartfelt, beautiful message with your mother.
Inspirational Mom Quotes for Encouragement
These words of encouragement for mothers and moms-to-be are excellent to help ease their worries on tough days.
1. Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first. –Dr. Laura Markham
2. A mother’s love endures through all. – Washington Irving
3. A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. –Author unknown.
4. Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering. –Fanny Crosby
5. My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is. –Ron Olson
6. A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past is forgotten, and the future worth living for. –Anonymous.
7. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. — Barbara Kingsolver
8. The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom. —Henry Ward Beecher
9. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother. — Unknown
10. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. —Charley Benetto
11. Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. —Marion C. Garretty
Motivational Quotes That Will Melt Her Heart
Pairing these motherhood messages with special gifts for Mom will help remind her how much she’s valued.
12. Sleep is like the unicorn—it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any. –Author Unknown.
13. For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love. –Anonymous
14. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. — Abraham Lincoln
15. Even if the whole world was throwing rocks at you, if you had your mother at your back, you’d be okay. — Jojo Moyes
16. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. — Abraham Lincoln
17. A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born. –Lisa Jo Baker
18. Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections. –Mary Organizes
19. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. —Erich Fromm
20. It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
21. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever. –Author Unknown
Beautiful Words for Any Mother
The following motherhood messages are as beautiful as they are true. If you’re looking to say some beautifying things to a mother out there, you’ll love the following:
22. Men are what their mothers made them. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness. –Honore de Balzac
24. All mothers are working mothers. –Author Unknown
25. When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. — Mitch Albom
26. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. —Princess Diana
27. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. — Maya Angelou
28. Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism. —Gilda Radner
29. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. – Cardinal Mermillod
30. A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflecting also on the past in the guise of fond memories. —Honore de Balzac
31. The most powerful thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. –Author Unknown
32. Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
33. All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his. –Oscar Wilde
34. Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me. —Lady Gaga
35. A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. –Washington Irving
36. A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” —Tenneva Jordan
37. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. – George Eliot
38. The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms. — Jodi Picoult
39. If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. —Stevie Wonder
40. He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. – J.K. Rowling
41. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. —Victor Hugo
42. Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears. – Kate Winslet
43. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. —William Makepeace Thackeray
44. If evolution really works, how come, mothers, have only two hands? —Milton Berle
- Boss Thank You Messages for Employees
- Engagement Congratulations Messages
- Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- Anniversary Appreciation Messages
- 65 Awesome 90th Birthday Messages and Sayings
Heartfelt Mother’s Day Quotes and Messages
Make something extra special for the moms in your life by pairing one of the following motherhood messages with a box of items that they can keep remembering.
45. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has one. —Chinese Proverb
46. And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry. —Author Unknown
47. No influence is so powerful as that of the mother. —Sarah Josepha Hale
48. Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. —Sophocles
49. Everyone loves their mom; everyone’s got an important mom, but for me, she’s really the guiding force. — Taylor Swift
50. As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. — Kristin Hannah
51. Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. -T. DeWitt Talmage
52. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. —Oprah Winfrey
53. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. —Edwin Chapin
54. What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all. —Benjamin Spock
55. A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty. —Anonymous
56. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. — Agatha Christie
57. The love between a mother and a daughter is forever. — Patricia Wayant
58. A mother is someone who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. —Unknown Author
59. God couldn’t be everywhere so that is why he invented mothers. — Daphne Wilder
60. A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled — Emily Dickinson
61. Mama, you taught me to do the right things. So now you have to let your baby fly. You’ve given me everything that I will need. To make it through this crazy thing called life. — Carrie Underwood
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
Actually, these motherhood messages of encouragement for mothers and moms-to-be are ideal to ease tension during hard times.
Combining these motherhood messages with special gifts would send them to ecstasy.
Most mothers approve that becoming a new Mom can be the most thrilling and the most terrifying adventure you’ll have in life.
As you bring new life into the planet, you’ll be faced with abundant challenges – but it‘ll all be worth it in the end.
From your baby’s first smile to the moment they open their eyes, the love you’ll have for your baby is boundless.