– Sorry for your Loss –
Thinking of how to say sorry for your loss? Yes, It can be hard to know what to say when someone you care about has lost a loved one. But, to say something is important.
Sharing your condolences lets them know that you care and provide support in one of the most difficult times they’ll ever face. That means a lot, it is a loving gesture.
If you’re not sure how to express condolences or the best ways to say sorry for your loss when someone passes by, you can use some messages here.
You can either copy them word by word, alter them to sound more like you, or tailor them to the person who’s died with your fondest memories. In any case, the thinking is appreciated.
(It is always a good idea to personalize your letter of condolence with the names — both the name of who you’re writing to and also the name of the deceased.)
Note that saying something short and simple is absolutely fine, particularly in your first thought of condolence offered in person or on Twitter, or wherever you hear the news first.
(If you write a formal card or flowers note, a more formal tone is okay, but you can keep it simple and personal, too.)
- Loss Of Mother Sympathy Card
- Touching Loss Of Pet Poetry
- Prayers For Loss of a Loved One
- Prayers for those in Grief Over a Loss
- Comforting Prayer For Loss Of Loved One
- Get Through the Loss of a Friend
Condolence Messages to Say Sorry for Your Loss
- Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.
- Nothing is more painful in life as the separation of a jewel. God rest his soul. My most sincere condolences.
- I would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your grandfather rest in peace.
- May God forgive and accept her soul into the Garden of Eden, near the throne of whom she seeks and loved!
- We lost a great friend, but the universe received a new beautiful star. My condolences to you and your family.
- May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
- I am deeply saddened by the loss of your brother. He will be truly missed and I will include him in my daily prayers.
- Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she rest in peace!
- I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.
- You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your father.
- A beautiful soul, full of love and faith, ascended to heaven, away from us, but closer to God, leaving loneliness and sadness.
- Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your aunt. May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.
- When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. Our most sincere condolences to you.
- May the love and mercy of our Lord be bestowed upon you and your family during this unfortunate time. My most sincere condolences.
- We are deeply saddened by your loss, may our prayers guide his soul to our Heavenly Father. Sincere condolences!
Amazing Condolence Messages to Say Sorry for Your Loss
- I cannot believe you are no longer with us… I have to believe that God has bigger plans for you. Sincere condolences.
- I cannot even begin to understand what you’re going through right now, but I would like to offer my prayers and condolences.
- Sent with love and remembrance to get through this tough time. Our most sincere condolences.
- We were coworkers of Henry. Words cannot express our sorrow. The office won’t be the same without him. Henry will be missed.
- It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family
- We are deeply saddened by the news of John’s passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- Our souls are hardened of pain on hearing of the unfair disappearance, we knew, appreciated and admired! God rest his soul.
- A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved grandfather in pain.
- We would like to express our sorrow and condolences to you and your family. She will be a part of our prayers from now on.
- I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away. My heartfelt condolences.
- Flowers and prayers go out for our dear grandfather and great-grandfather that left us too soon.
- I loved too much and I lost it. Today you’re not where you were, but you will always be in my heart. God rest you in peace, our dear mother.
- Please accept my heartfelt condolences, words cannot begin to express the sadness you are feeling right now, God rest his soul.
- No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. But take comfort in knowing that he is now resting in the arms of our Lord.
- I am truly sorry for your loss. Your uncle will be missed and he will never be forgotten, may his soul rest in peace.
Touching Condolence Messages to Say Sorry for Your Loss
- May her soul rest in peace, I believe that God will accept her with open arms for all the good she has done while she was on this earth.
- Despite the loss of the physical presence of your father. We know that God has assigned him to watch over you throughout your life.
- Your father will be terribly missed. He was loved by all of us and he will be cherished in our memories forever. Our condolences.
- We join our friends with thoughts of comfort in helping them get over the immense void left behind by the loss of their beloved father.
- I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I pray that God will grant you strength. My most sincere condolences.
Great Condolence Messages to Say Sorry for Your Loss
- The loss of someone dear to us is never easy. If there is anything I can do, please don’t hesitate to let me know. My condolences.
- Sincere condolences to the families grieving the immeasurable loss they suffered. Please accept my condolences.
- Remembering you and Louise in our minds and in our hearts. My condolences to you and your family.
- I am honored and blessed to have known your uncle. He was truly a blessing in my life and I will miss him. My condolences.
- May God put her in a special place where she will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished her!
- Message for a Friend with a Sick Family
- Messages for a sick friend
- Thank You Note for Condolence Messages
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
- The good Lord called to her last night our beloved mother and aunt. Mau God rests her soul in peace.
- After the tears have dried and the goodbyes have been said, all we have is happy memories that we’ve shared with our loved ones.
- Losing someone we love is nothing easy, we can realize that we are blessed to have been able to share in his life. My condolences.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow upon hearing the news about your father’s passing. Our most sincere condolences.
- Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
- I hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.
- With a heavy heart, I pray for the eternal repose of one who was a woman of distinguished humanity.
- In this tough time in your life, may our friendship, sympathy and heartfelt condolences bring you comfort.
- His kind face remains forever in our image. You retired quietly, the same way you live in the world of good and righteousness.
- Please accept our condolences on the passing of your sister. It was an honor to have known such a great person. Sincere condolences.
- Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your mother. Please accept my condolences.
- At this difficult time in your life, we pray that God will grant you the peace that you need to get through this. Sincere condolences!
- Gifts for 14-Year-Old Boys’ Birthday
- Inspirational Birthday Messages for your Sister
- 2nd Birthday Wishes and Messages
- Godmother Sayings & Birthday Messages
- Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes
More Condolence Messages to Say Sorry for Your Loss
- Wishing you peace to bring comfort and the courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
- We are sorry for your loss. He was such a great person and will live on in our memories forever.
- I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. Your mother was a great woman and she will be truly missed and will always be remembered.
- We are deeply pained and words are of no help in expressing the sorrow we feel at this moment. Sincere condolences!
- In these moments of loss, words are useless. God rest her soul in peace and the angels to always be there with you!
- In this sorrowful time, we would like to extend to you our heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
- Words cannot describe what I am feeling. I give my condolences to the entire family. God rest her soul
- Hearing about your loss has deeply saddened me, but I know that this is far from what you are going through right now.
- A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts, through us, they live on. My condolences.
- Mother is the expensive being on earth. No one and nothing can fill the void created by the loss of our dear mother.
- I know that what you are going through right now is very difficult, just know that I am here for you. I am truly sorry for your loss.
- May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My most sincere condolences.
- Condolences to the bereaved family. My tears are flowing for a friend, a great girl. God rest her soul in peace!
There is never a time that isn’t right to share the love. Do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones.