As part of your holiday email marketing campaign plans, make sure to consider sending a happy holidays message to clients designed to build customer relationships instead of just selling something. Utilize this opportunity to bond better with your clients.
To be a successful business, you must form relationships with your clients.
Send holiday message to Clients this Christmas, to demonstrate that you care and that you’re always thinking about them and their needs – particularly during the holiday season.
The holiday season is about showing love to everyone, and your company should always wish its clients a happy holiday.
It could however get a little bit dicey when it comes to writing something as personal as a holiday card to someone whom you do business with.
Writing to your friends, family, and loved ones is leisurely because you can simply let it come from the heart.
However, when you’re writing to your colleagues, clients, and business partners, you need to maintain your professional standards, even if it is the festive season.
Being able to mingle festivities with business can be challenging–but worry not! We’ve got the best happy holidays message that you can send out to clients this year!
Simple and Effective Happy Holidays Messages for Clients
Keep these examples of happy holidays messages to clients in mind. They will be helpful.
- Wishing you a happy and restful holiday season which leads to a prosperous and successful new year.
- To our faithful clients, may this festive season give you everything that you’re looking for and more.
- We are so grateful to have customers like you at (insert company name).
- Wishing you a very happy holiday with plenty of motivation and success in the coming New Year.
- May the holiday spirit be with you and your loved ones throughout Christmas and the New Year.
- Wishing you the brightest of New Year’s from your good friends at (insert company name).
- It was simply an honor doing business with you this year! To many more years in the future! Merry Christmas.
- From all of us at (insert company name) to all of you, have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Semi-Professional Happy Holidays Messages For Clients
If you’ve run out of ideas on the perfect happy holidays message to clients to post, we’ve got you covered.
- Wishing you and your family a happy holiday from your good friends at (insert your company name).
- Thank you for being a loyal and amazing client. Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season.
- Wishing our favorite customers a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. We hope to do much more business with you in the future.
- Nothing can beat the experience that we had with you this year. We hope you have a fantastic holiday season and look forward to working with you again in the new year.
- Christmas is all about gratitude, so this holiday season we are thanking those who have made our success possible. So, thank you, and have a very merry Christmas.
- We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for the trust you placed in (insert company name) throughout the year. Have a happy holiday season, and we’ll see you next year.
- We’re so glad to have you as a client and we look forward to serving you in the many years to come.
- Besides your commitment and respect for our company, we thoroughly enjoy doing business with you on a day-to-day basis. Have a very merry Christmas.
- Accept our heartfelt wishes this Christmas, you are the best client ever.
- As far as clients go, you are the cream of the crop. Enjoy your holiday season! Hope to see you very soon!
- We hope that this year has allowed you to reach all of your personal goals, as you have certainly helped us reach our business goals. Long may it continue! Merry Christmas!
- I wish you the same kind of joy this Christmas that you brought our company throughout the year!
- Merry Christmas and happy holidays to a client who made this past working year an absolute joy!
- The holiday season is a time for the family. We want to thank you for creating this close knit professional bond with us.
- Boss Thank You Messages for Employees
- Engagement Congratulations Messages
- Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- Anniversary Appreciation Messages
- 65 Awesome 90th Birthday Messages and Sayings
Motivational Happy Holidays Messages For Clients
Here are some timely samples of sweet holidays message to clients to make them patronize you more this year.
- The past year has been a great one for the business, and you are a major reason why. Wishing you lots of rest and relaxation this holiday season, before getting straight back into it in the new year.
- It may have been a tough business year, but the holiday season is all about resetting. Let’s get right back onto the horse next year.
- May this holiday season grant you all the wishes you desire. Next year we hope to continue granting your professional wishes as a valued and loyal client.
- Merry Christmas and happy holidays! You deserve it! We’re getting back to the hard work next year!
- We want to express our sincerest gratitude to you for sticking with us during good and bad times this year. The future looks bright and we can’t wait to take on the next year with you!
Witty Happy Holidays Messages For Clients
Don’t ever get stuck trying to send happy holidays message to clients. We drafted the best alternatives to get you out alive and save you a place in the hearts of your clients.
- Thank you for being our client this past year. There is truly snow business like your business!
- We don’t need Santa to know that you are in our good books this year. Thank you for being such a valued client!
- Here’s hoping you still have plenty of jingles in your pockets for us after this holiday season!
- We’re wishing you the warmest Christmas this year, as you filled our business with warmth each and every day.
- December is a month full of joy and happiness. Take advantage while you can. We’re back to it in January.
- I hope this holiday season allows you to leave all your worries behind and start afresh in the new year. We’re taking this journey to success together.
- A good client such as yourself made the work year bearable this year. For that, you deserve the happiest of holiday seasons!
- Merry Christmas to a client who runs his company much like Santa runs his workshop!
- Hopefully this Christmas our company can find more clients just like you under the Christmas tree!
- The past working year has been tough, but don’t overindulge in the eggnog at this year’s holiday celebrations!
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
Meaningful Happy Holidays Messages For Clients
Your clients will absolutely adore you if you ever send them these meaningful happy holidays messages to them.
- We have dedicated this holiday season to looking back and thanking those who have placed their trust and loyalty in us. You are a valued client, and we look forward to seeing you again in the new year.
- In the past year, you have helped shape our business into what it is today, and for that, we say thank you and Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to you and your family. Here at (insert company name), we look forward to continuing forging our professional family, with you as an extremely important member.
- Clients like you made this year immensely memorable for us here at (insert company name), and we look forward to making more memories with you going forward.
- Our business would not be standing here without clients like you. Wishing you the happiest of holiday seasons.
- We at (insert company name) feel intensely lucky to have a client like you. We hope to see you again soon in the new year.
- Working with you has been an absolute pleasure. We hope to continue our business relationship for as long as we possibly can, but for now, have a very merry Christmas.
- May you and your family experience a peaceful holiday season! Wishing you all the success you may need in your future endeavors.
- You have a long and successful road ahead of you and we at (insert company name) hope that we can take the journey with you. Have a restful holiday season.
- We were very reliant on you in the past year. Long may it continue. Happy holidays.
- The New Year will bring a new dimension to our relationship. The first of many years being in business together. We at (insert company name) value this relationship and look forward to what the future may hold.
- We hope that the goodness of the holiday season will prepare you for the challenges of the new business year. We will stand with you as the year commences.
- The holiday season presents the best opportunity for us at (insert company name) to express our gratitude towards you as a client. We hope the future brings much more success to both of us!
With respect to these samples, writing happy holidays message to clients just got a lot better.
This Christmas, choose the greeting that is appropriate and make a great, relationship-affirming connection with the clients who support you the most.