70 Happy Easter Messages, Wishes and Greetings for Friends and Family
I’m sure you would like to share our 70 Happy Easter Messages, Wishes, and Greetings for Friends and Family, whether you want to send an Easter card or share a message on social media. For some folks on your list, there’s nothing better than a comic Easter joke that can be used as an appealing Easter Instagram caption. Irrespective of the types of messages you’re in need of, there are special wishes on this list just for you.
What is a Good Message for Easter?
In the spirit of the season, these are the best Easter messages you can send to your friends and family below.
- Happy Easter! Enjoy this special day.
- Spreading a message of love and hope.
- I wish we could be together on this holy day. Happy Easter!
- Spring is sprung, and Easter is here!
- “He is not here; he has risen!” — Luke 24:6-7
- May your day be full of light.
- No bunny loves you like I do!
- Faith makes all things possible.
- Happy Easter to my favorite Peeps!
- “Blessed are those who have not seen and have yet believed.” – John 20:29
What is a Powerful Message for Easter Sunday?
Even if you are not a Christian, sending these happy Easter messages will surely not let you feel left out in the spirit of the season.
- Happy Easter! May this day be as special and beautiful as you.
- Here’s hoping you have a fun, sunny, memorable Easter.
- The spirit of Easter is all about hope, love, and joyful living. May you have a blessed day!
- Thinking of you on this special day! Best wishes for Easter and the season ahead.
- Warmest thoughts to you and your family on this holiday. Happy Easter!
- Knowing someone as special as you add a little extra joy to Easter.
- Wishing you sunshine and a basketful of chocolate on this beautiful day. Happy Easter!
- Happy Easter! I hope you’re surrounded by sunshine, flowers, chocolate, and family on this happy day.
- Sending sweet thoughts for a happy, hoppy Easter.
- May your Easter basket be filled with joy, happiness, and peace this season and always.
- Giving thanks for friends like you on this special occasion. Happy Easter!
- Love, chocolate, and sunshine—what more could you need? Have a blessed one!
- It’s such a hopeful time of year, and I wish you every good thing at Easter and always.
- Enjoy your Easter, and may you be blessed with joy this year.
- Wishing you a season filled with peace, joy, and beautiful weather. Happy Easter!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness that only Easter can bring. Have a joyous celebration with your family!
- Hoping your Easter is full of the sweetest things in life!
- During this hopeful time of year, I wish you and yours the best this Easter.
- Wishing you nothing but smiles, sunshine, and lots of sweet treats this Easter day.
- May you enjoy this day surrounded by friends, family, and plenty of chocolate!
- Boss Thank You Messages for Employees
- Engagement Congratulations Messages
- Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- Anniversary Appreciation Messages
- 65 Awesome 90th Birthday Messages and Sayings
How Do You Say Happy Easter to a Friend Comically?
Did you know there are funny ways to wish your friends a happy Easter to lighten a conventional boring atmosphere? You are about to find out!
- You make my heart hop! Happy Easter, smallish!
- Hippity, hoppity, Easter’s on its way!
- Happy Easter to a very special little girl/boy! Enjoy this day and all the sweetness that comes with it.
- Have a very hoppy Easter!
- May your basket be filled to the brim with sweet treats this year.
- You’re such a good egg. Happy Easter to a sweet daughter/son!
- Happy Easter to my favorite little bunny.
- Hop to it! Easter is here.
- Happy Easter, from your favorite Peeps.
- Have a bunny-tastic Easter!
- I hope you’re ready for tons of chocolate and pretty painted eggs. Happy Easter!
- It’s Easter morning! Let’s give thanks for this beautiful world—and for sweets galore.
- Get ready for some eggs-tra special, chocolate-filled surprises in your basket!
- Time to paint some colorful eggs, eat a few chocolate bunnies, and spend time with friends and family. Happy Easter!
- Here’s hoping the Easter Bunny brings you something extra delicious this year. Happy Easter!
- Hop, hop, hop! Hear that? It’s the Easter Bunny on his way!
- Is there anything better than an Easter spent with some-bunny as sweet as you?
- Hope you have a wonderful Easter filled with chocolate, sunshine, and bunnies.
- I hope the Easter Bunny gives you all the sweet treats you ever wanted!
- Happy Easter to some-bunny who’s very special to me!
- Hopping by to wish you a very Happy Easter!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, wishing you a Hoppy Easter—and a Happy Spring, too!
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
How Do You Wish Someone a Happy Easter Professionally?
This is a rather religious and professional way to send happy Easter messages with the intention of casting down a divine ambiance for joy.
- He is risen! Wishing you a happy Easter full of blessings.
- Today, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice and give thanks for what he brought to our world.
- Wishing you a blessed and holy Easter!
- Happy Easter! May this beautiful day be a testimony to God’s love and glory.
- May God shower you with blessings, love, and peace this Easter.
- Have a blessed holiday filled with happiness, love, and faith.
- It’s time to celebrate His greatest miracle of all. Happy Easter!
- Sending you Easter blessings and wishing you a reflective, peaceful holiday.
- Thankful for your friendship, for this holiday, and for the grace of Jesus Christ. Happy Easter!
- Stay blessed and have a beautiful Easter.
- “He is not here; He has risen!” (Luke 24:6-7) Have a wonderful Easter!
- May you feel the love of God on this blessed day.
- Rejoice in the Lord and in this beautiful holiday. Happy Easter!
- Here’s to an Easter spent remembering what the holiday is really about peace, forgiveness, and the gift of Jesus.
- “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.” (John 11:25) Rejoice in hope this Easter season!
- Sending many blessings to you during this time of hope, joy, and renewal.
- Praying that you feel Christ’s love throughout this Easter Day and beyond.
- May the miracle of Easter bring you peace and joy.
Easter is a moment for celebrating with loved ones, and one of the best ways to share the joy of the season is by sending heartfelt greetings.
Whether you’re sharing religious sentiments or sending a humorous Easter message to lift their spirits, Easter greetings can bring your family and friends tighter together.
Certainly, you’ve seen the importance of Easter greetings for family and friends, and that we provide inspiration for crafting the ideal message. Therefore, make the most of these amazing happy Easter messages.