50+ Inspirational Messages and Quotes for Women by Women
Are you searching for inspirational messages for women? We got you covered search more, women have fought valiantly to make sure that the female voice is heard throughout history. It’s expedient for you to go through these inspirational messages for women to motivate yourself and others
Women have gone above and beyond to achieve equality and speak out for a better world, whether that means working in politics, becoming social activists, or breaking down boundaries in sports.
Powerful women like Jane Goodall, Michelle Obama, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, and Malala Yousafzai inspire millions of young women and girls, regardless of their age, color, or country of origin.
They show that strength and tenacity don’t need forsaking vulnerability by working with purpose, confidence, and intuition.
And all of these women demonstrate that failing shouldn’t be a barrier to achieving your ambitions.
We have compiled a list of motivational quotations in honor of all the amazing women who have made progress both in the past and the present.
These sage women’s advice shows that everything is possible if you take initiative. Their rationale will motivate you to take control of your own life, just as they did.
Prepare to be inspired and to begin taking steps towards your goals.
What Do You Say to Inspire a Woman?
- More than you can imagine, I love you.
- You are selected and desired.
- I appreciate your friendship and support.
- I’m sorry I’ve been away.
- You matter and are appreciated.
- Despite how lonely you may feel, you are not alone.
- I am in awe of your strength!
- I appreciate having you as a sister.
- I adore the way you show compassion for the suffering and love for the lost.
- It’s a great gift of yours to make the commonplace lovely.
- Your self-care is something I really admire!
- You are tenacious and never give up.
- You treat your spouse incredibly well, wife!
- I appreciate you raising me as a caring mother and friend.
- Even when the path in front of you is unknown, you never quit.
- I respect your bravery and tenacity!
- You were crafted in God’s likeness in all your majesty and wonder.
- Your distinct beauty and personality stand out!
- Excellent style, you have!
- I respect the unwavering selflessness with which you adore your children and grandchildren.
- When you are downhearted, know that our God will protect you and take heart!
- Regardless of your relationship situation, you are significant to God’s plan.
- I appreciate how attentive you are to God.
- I’m very pleased with the woman you’ve grown into.
- Your humility and modesty are admirable.
Outstanding Inspirational Messages for Women Quotes
- “Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success.” Martha Stewart
- “If you do things well, do them better. Be daring, be first, be different, be just.” Anita Roddick
- “I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.” Catherine the Great
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!” Audrey Hepburn
- “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
- “Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it.” Tory Burch
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” Lily Tomlin
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” Katharine Hepburn
- “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” Madonna
- “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.” Beyoncé
- “We have too many high-sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them.” Abigail Adams
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” George Eliot
- “I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” Florence Nightingale
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for it.” Katharine Whitehorn
- “I’ve learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.” Maya Angelou
- “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” Cathy Guisewite
- “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” Marilyn Monroe
- “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” Billie Burke
- “The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.” Peggy O’Mara
Quotable Being a Woman Originals
- “A good compromise is one where everybody makes a contribution.” Angela Merkel.
- “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” Malala Yousafzai.
- “In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders.” Sheryl Sandberg.
- “Don’t look at your feet to see if you are doing it right. Just dance.” Anne Lamott.
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand
- “If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.
- “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” Amelia Earhart.
- “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.” Gloria Steinem
- “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” Elizabeth Gilbert
- “It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine.” Byron Katie.
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” Sara Blakely.
- “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” Sheryl Sandberg.
- “I’ll probably never fully become what I wanted to be when I grew up, but that’s probably because I wanted to be a ninja princess.” Cassandra Duffy.
- “You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself.” Ethel Barrymore.
- “Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
Optimistic Inspirational Messages for Women
- “I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.” – Serena Williams
- “I always feel … the movement is a sort of mosaic. Each of us puts in one little stone, and then you get a great mosaic at the end.” Alice Paul.
- “Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live in?” Caroline Myss.
- “Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak. Sometimes you’re just strong enough to let go.” Taylor Swift.
- “A feminist is a person who believes in the power of women just as much as they believe in the power of anyone else. It’s equality, it’s fairness, and I think it’s a great thing to be a part of.” Zendaya.
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” Estée Lauder.
- “Bad decisions make good stories.” Ellis Vidler.
- “Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.” Mary Kay Ash.
- “The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves.” Barbara Corcoran.
- Best Inspirational Birthday Messages
- Good Books of the Bible to Read & Stud
- Happy Mother’s Day Sayings and Slogans
A Self-Confident Woman
- “I don’t have a feeling of inferiority. Never had. I’m as good as anybody, but no better.” – Katherine Johnson
- “You can show more of the reality of yourself instead of hiding behind a mask for fear of revealing too much.” – Betty Friedan
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt, former U.S. First Lady, and U.S. Delegate to the United Nations General Assembly
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” Arianna Huffington.
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” Helen Keller
- “Great events make me quiet and calm; it is only trifles that irritate my nerves.” Queen Victoria
- “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” Janis Joplin.
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” Nora Ephron.
Which of these wise words for women was your top pick? It’s crucial to have a few strong, independent women to look up to when a woman needs to gain self-confidence.
Reading their advice is a fantastic opportunity to appreciate and support the accomplishments of the beautiful women all around us as well as to inspire and empower yourself.
The quotations above should have motivated you to develop into the lady you were destined to be.