Thanksgiving brings a season of thanksgiving and happiness. An important part of the celebration is sharing the things you are most thankful for. Showing thanks for their employees’ efforts during the year is only one way for workers to pay it forward.
Here’s a look at some fantastic examples of employee Thanksgiving messages which will let them know how thankful you are for the work they do all year round.
Thanksgiving Messages for Employees
1. I want to let you know just how much I appreciate your hard work and dedication to our team. You’ve done an incredible job, and your support has been a huge part of our success. I’m so thankful to have you as a teammate and look forward to working with you in the new year. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. Your standard of work and positivity in the office makes it further better place to work. A very happy thanksgiving!
3. Is it too much to say, “you keep me sane”? Thanks for being an incredible colleague and human being! I am grateful to work beside you each day. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
4. When I look back and think that whom to thank during this season of Thanksgiving, the first and foremost ones are our employees. Thanks for taking our agency to the peak of success with constant hard work and dedication.
5. “Your willingness to take every challenge is admirable to us. In this time of gratitude, I want to thank you for your service. We are lucky to have you! Have a great Thanksgiving!”
6. “This year, we are thankful to have an employee that is as hardworking and dedicated as you. We hope you have an enjoyable thanksgiving with your friends, family and the ones that you love. Happy holiday!
7. I appreciate your efforts and loyalty. Please continue with what you are doing and reach for better each day. Happy Thanksgiving!
8. “The greatest gift anyone can give another person: believing in them. And due to your hard work and excellent works, we company believes that you are precious member of our family. Hope you enjoy this season with your family”
9. “You are doing better and better. That’s why we are grateful for the things you do, but we want to let you know now how thankful we are for you. Have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving.”
10. “Thank you all for your patience and help while the company reconstructing and renovation was in process. An employee like you is something to be thankful for always.”
11. Throughout the year we miss out on thanking the employees for their amazing services to the company. This thanksgiving day we take the opportunity and thank you all for your efforts that help us shine bright!
12. Thanking you for your contributions to the company! Your constant efforts allow us to deliver solutions to the clients! Stay blessed mate.
13. Our company wishes all the employees a happy, prosperous and joyous thanksgiving this year. Thanks for being a part of us!
14. Wishing you a happy thanksgiving and hoping that you spend amazing time with those people whom you love in life!
15. We from the management of the company extend happiest wishes of the thanksgiving! Have a great holiday and enjoy to the fullest.
16. Thanksgiving marks the onset of the holiday season! I hope you all have an amazing holiday season ahead and come back to the office with entire dedication when we resume!
17. Your generosity and willingness has benefitted the company greatly and made it what it is today! Thank you for your excellent services, have a happy holiday season ahead.
18. I want you all to know how thankful I am to have a team that is as hardworking and dedicated as you. Our success is not possible without you. I hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your family, friends, and the ones that you love. Happy Thanksgiving!
19. “I appreciate your efforts and loyalty. Please continue with what you are doing and reach for better every day. On my behalf, happy Thanksgiving!”
20. Since Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to say, “thank you,” I want to let you know how much your guidance and support has meant to me this year. I truly appreciate how you’ve taken the time to invest in me, and how your encouragement has helped me grow. Thank you for being a great mentor. Happy Thanksgiving!
21. Sending you all my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminder of the wonderful things in life.
22. As we reflect back on the year, we are glad to have you work so hard for the company. Thanks for all the effort you put in to allow us to serve better to our clients. Happy thanksgiving!
23. Throughout the year you have worked really hard and now is the time when you take a break and enjoy some personal time! Have a great thanksgiving holiday, enjoy to the fullest and eat your hearts out.
24. As we get closer to the end of another year, we gratefully pause to wish you a warm and happy Thanksgiving. May the good things of life be yours in abundance, not only on Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year. Thank you for choosing us to help you find solutions. On behalf of all of [company name], we appreciate you deeply.
25. As we head towards a new financial year, the results of last year have been amazing! Thank you all for being such dedicated souls on the floor, your efforts have paid off.
26. I am so proud to be your boss. Your growth these past few months/years has shown how capable and hardworking you are. Thank you for your time and dedication to this team. We wouldn’t be the same without you. Have a joyful Thanksgiving!
27. Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with. I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with only good things.
28. The positive attitude of each of you in the office is something that has lead us to such immense success in the industry! Wishing you all a very happy thanksgiving day.
29. With the accomplishments you have had this year, we on behalf of the management team wish you a very happy thanksgiving! Please find enclosed a gift for the season. 30. Thank you for bringing your positive attitude to work every day. I hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
30. You are such a wonderful coworker. Your help has made my job much easier and more enjoyable. I really appreciate your time and effort. Have a very happy Thanksgiving!
- Anniversary Appreciation Messages
- 20+ Most Epic Halloween Family Costume Ideas
- Thank You Messages for Customers
- Anniversary Appreciation Messages
31. “Thank you for being such a great employee and an excellent asset to this company. Thank you for putting faith in our company and making our success happen. Have a great Thanksgiving!”
32. This season is full of joy and melody. Enjoy the holidays to the fullest and have a great thanksgiving ahead.
33. Thank you for your hard work day in and day out to serve our clients/customers and make this company what it is. Thank you for your generosity, your willingness to go above and beyond. Thank you for helping to make [company name] what it is. Enjoy your well-deserved time off and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
34. This holiday season, my thoughts turn gratefully to our employees who have made our success at [company name] possible. May your home be filled with love on this wonderful occasion. Happy Thanksgiving.
35. Happy Thanksgiving to a teammate that is always doing things to make both me and the rest of the team thankful. You are wonderful, and I hope you have a great holiday with the people in your life who matter most.
36. During this season of Thanksgiving I have been reflecting on the things I am most grateful for. Primarily among them is our talented group of employees. Thank you for the work you do to make [company name] great. Without your commitment, creativity, and high standards, we would not be the thriving company we are. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving filled with abundance and bright moments.
37. “Input from every single one of you was valuable for the wellbeing of our company. You were disciplined and you were still determined to work in all the fuss and noise. Thank you for being such a great employee”
38. Let us pause at the end of this year and look back so as to thank for each of the lovely memories that have passed by us in this year.
39. “Happy Thanksgiving to an employee that is always doing things to make us thankful. You are wonderful in everything you do and we hope you have a great holiday with the people in your life who matter most.”
40. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. And you have helped us to achieve so many things. Thanks for being with us .Happy holiday to you.”
41. Thanksgiving is an excellent time to spend with your loved ones and not think about working, but here at work I want you to know that I am thankful for you. Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful, terrific place to work. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
42. The hard work put in by each of the employees is looking even better on the paper. The quarterly finances are going higher and higher! Wishing a very happy thanksgiving day.
43. Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful and terrific place to work. Have a wonderful long weekend filled with good things. Happy Thanksgiving!
44. Let me take this moment and express my gratitude on being able to have an employee such as you in the organization. Many thanks and you are one of the most promising prospects I came across.
45. “Let’s raise our eyes to the heaven and count our blessings. Let’s thank the almighty for all that he has given us. Happy Thanksgiving.”
46. Working with you has been a pleasure! Thanks for being a part of the team. Heartiest wishes of thanksgiving to all of you from the management.
47. The management is always thankful for the work you do for the company and hence extends a heartiest thanksgiving wish. Take time off from work and create amazing memories this holiday season.
48. You are an employee who makes us proud every time. We are thankful to have you on board with us. Happy thanksgiving to you.
49. “At the close of another year, we gratefully pause to wish you a warm and happy Holiday Season. We’re so grateful that we have you with this company.”
50. This time of year always helps me to realize how grateful I am for employees like you. It is a great time to reflect on all the things you have done and continue to do for [company name]. I count us extremely lucky to have you on the team. Thank you for making this year a great success. I wish you a joyful and abundant Thanksgiving.
51. “We are really happy to have you as a part of the team. Now that things have became smooth, I would believe that all of you would show the same patience. Such dedication is needed for the wellbeing of the company. Happy Thanksgiving.”
52. “An employee like you is something to be thankful for always, and your dedication has paid off. Every quarter our financials look better and better due to you all. Thank you for your hard work and positive attitude. Have a joyful, abundant Thanksgiving.”
53. Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings you happiness…may it be yours this holiday season and beyond. Thank you for trusting me/us with providing you better service/solutions/etc. I/We look forward to continually giving you the best. Happy Thanksgiving.
54. “Thanksgiving is an excellent time to spend with your loved ones and not think about working, but here at work we want you to know that we are thankful for you. Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful, terrific place to work. Happy Holiday Season for you and loving family
55. Thank you for helping me develop my “cando” spirit. I am so lucky to have someone like you to work alongside. Happy Thanksgiving!
56. Your willingness to take every challenge is admirable. In this time of gratitude, I want to thank you for all that you to do make our team stronger and more successful day today. We are so lucky to have you. Have a great Thanksgiving!
57. “Throughout the year, we sometimes forget to let all of our employees know how grateful we are for our employees like you. So, we’re taking this time to show you how thankful we are. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.”
58. Autumn leaves are falling on the ground and thus brings the season of thanksgiving! I hope each of you have enough to thank for and celebrate this day.
59. “Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings you happiness… May it be yours this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year. You deserve some time to enjoy your loved ones and have a break.”
60. With all my heart I extend a wish for this Thanksgiving Day! We r glad to be working as a team for the company and each of you have been a pillar to the success of the company.
61. As the season of thanksgiving is here, people would think of their friends and family but we have thought otherwise and planned to thank each of the employees! You people are the driving force of the company and its success. Thank you all.
62. “You have given us many pleasant memories to cherish as we move into a new stage of business life. we’ll probably never forget your efforts and dedication towards works. Thanks for being a part of our family. Happy seasoning.”
63. Thank you for all that you do to help us in providing solutions to our clients/customers, opportunity for our employees, and support for our community.
64. “You have been an outstanding Member and I really appreciate the fact that you will serve as a Outstanding Employee during the growing stage of the company. Thank you for being such a great employee and an excellent asset to this company.”
65. Happy Thanksgiving. As I take time to give thanks for many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.