– Business Thanksgiving Card Sayings –
Thanksgiving arrives every year and it’s time for company owners to thank their suppliers, team leaders, sponsors, and everyone else who has had an impact on this year’s operations.
Here are 65 great business Thanksgiving card sayings that will surely inspire you to find the right words.
Business Thanksgiving Card Sayings
- May your Thanksgiving and all the days ahead be filled with happiness, joy, and prosperity. Thank you for your continued partnership with us.
- We appreciate your business and wish you a Thanksgiving filled with friends, family, and delicious food. Enjoy!
- “Wishing you a joyous Thanksgiving and a Happy Holiday Season!”
- I’m thankful to have clients like you – not just on Thanksgiving, but every day.
- “Vegetables are a must on Thanksgiving. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis
- Ric Flair Sayings: 65 Most Memorable Nature Kid Sayings
- 65 Best Eeyore Quotes and Sayings from Winnie the Pooh
- Bachelorette Party Card Sayings: 65 Best Messages for Bridal Shower
- Thanks so much for your business. I wish you nothing but the best this Thanksgiving.
- All year long, but especially during this season, we’re grateful for wonderful customers like you! Happy Thanksgiving.
- It’s the perfect time of year to send our sincere thanks for your business. Happy Thanksgiving from our business to your home!
- “May your blessings be many and your sorrows be few this Thanksgiving”
Great Business Thanksgiving Card Sayings
- “Black Friday: because only in America people trample each other for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.” -Anonymous
- I never face Monday morning blues, because of fun colleagues like you. Thank you. I hope you enjoy your time at home with those close to your heart this holiday season.
- “Cooking tip: Wrap turkey leftovers in aluminum foil and throw them out.” -Nicole Hollande
- “Enjoy your day of thanks!”
- “Happy Day after Thanksgiving! Hope you didn’t forget to set your scales back 10 pounds last night.” -Anonymous
- Thank you for your business. We are thinking of you during this season and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- “May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous Holiday Season, and a healthful, Happy New Year.”
- “Surround yourself with all you are thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!”
- Employee Christmas Card Messages: 65 Best Picks for your Employees
- 65 Best Office Closed for Holiday Messages for Your Customers & Clients
- Business Card Printing Services 2022 Near Me and the Cost of Printing
- With appreciation for your business and your loyalty throughout the year. Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving!
- Though we’re thankful for all of our customers, you’re especially high on our list. Thank you for being a great customer and Happy Thanksgiving!
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher, and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
- This Thanksgiving, I’m thankful to have you as a client. Working with you has been a true pleasure, and I can only hope our relationship continues for many years. May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends.
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.
- “May this Thanksgiving be a bountiful one in feast, friends, family, and fun”
Captivating Thanksgiving Card Sayings
- “This Thanksgiving, cherish the time spent with your family as a reminder of why you moved very far away from your family.” -Anonymous
- This is the time of year for sharing what you’re thankful for. And our customers are at the top of our list. ( Business Thanksgiving Card Sayings )
- I consider myself very fortunate for having a chance to work with an expert of your caliber. Working with you was a great learning experience for me. I really value the knowledge and insight you have. Happy Thanksgiving.
- “Toasted, roasted, baked, and done! Hope your Thanksgiving is loads of fun.” -Anonymous
- “In this season of thanks, I have many things to be grateful for.”
- At this time of Thanksgiving, we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s an opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things, we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Wherever you go and whatever you do this Thanksgiving, I wish you the best. Being able to work with you is something I’m truly grateful for.
- Your business is greatly appreciated…this time of year and all year round! Happy Thanksgiving.
- “Give thanks and celebrate! Happy Thanksgiving!”
- “Thankful are we for the blessings bestowed on us this Thanksgiving”
- I’m counting my blessings this Thanksgiving, and working with you is one of them.
- Thank you for your business. We are especially grateful during this season of gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes, But more than that I cherish you. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- “A moment of thanks for all that you do. May you receive blessings for the whole year through. Happy Thanksgiving.”
- On Thanksgiving, I don’t know how I can show enough appreciation, to a co-worker who has given me so much motivation. Thanks for being such an inspiration.
- “Gobble Gobble! Happy Turkey Day!”
- We have so much to be thankful for this year, most of all YOU!
- No Thanksgiving would be complete without thanking the people who make my job so special. So, thank you, and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
Beautiful Thanksgiving Card Sayings
- “Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not a coincidence.” -Erma Bombeck
- “An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.”-Anonymous
- It’s always nice to work with a well-envisioned colleague. Your positive energy radiates into us. I am so grateful. Happy Thanksgiving.
- “Thank you for your friendship and Happy Thanksgiving!”
- “This Thanksgiving may your blessing be many and your worries be few. May you find reasons to give thanks when each day is anew. Happy Thanksgiving!”
- “This Thanksgiving I hope you’re able to avoid the tragedy of the different foods on your plate touching one another.” – Anonymous
- Clients like you make this business what it is, and for that, I am thankful.
- Dear valued customer: This Thanksgiving, we want to share our genuine appreciation with you. Without you, we would not be where we are today, and we’re so thankful for all of your support throughout the year. We hope you have a joyous holiday and we look forward to serving you again.
- “Stuff your turkey with love, laughter, and joy this Thanksgiving!”
Amazing Business Thanksgiving Card Sayings
- “There is no better time than now to express how grateful I am for our association. It is clients like you who make my job rich with gratitude. I hope for the upcoming year you have many things to be grateful for!”
- “And one of them is wonderful clients like yourself.”
- “Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a joyous time with family and friends.”
- On this Thanksgiving, we want to share our genuine appreciation for you. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you!
- Happy Turkey Day! I couldn’t ask for a better client.
- “Thanks a million for letting me take care of you! My job would not be complete without your acquaintance. I hope to lend my professional knowledge to you and anyone you refer to me for many more years. Have a Great Thanksgiving”
- I appreciate having you as a client and a friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
- I want to thank you for giving me your business. Enjoy some hard-earned time off.
Inspiring Thanksgiving Card Sayings
- “May the Thanksgiving holiday bring you good things in abundance that stay with you all year long.”
- A great client deserves a great Thanksgiving. Wishing you all the best.
- Thank you Mom for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
- I’m grateful for your business and humbled by the trust you’ve shown in me. Have a great Thanksgiving.
- Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me food, shelter, and unconditional love.
- “Wishing you and your loved ones a day full of splendor and gratitude! I am thankful for our friendship and the chances you provide for us to work together. I look forward to helping you in the future. Happy Thanksgiving.”
- “Hem your blessings with gratitude so they don’t unravel. May the love and warmth you feel this Thanksgiving be spread to those around you”
There is never a time that isn’t right to share the love. Do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones.