Bachelorette Party Card Sayings? Bachelorette Party Card Sayings: On the wedding eve, the soon-to-be bride gets to party with her friends and relatives at her bridal shower before the stunning walk down the aisle!
The focal points of her pre-wedding celebrations are the bridal shower, bachelorette party, and rehearsal dinner.
When you are attending a bridal shower, giving the bride-to-be a card along with thinking about appropriate gift ideas for her is traditional.
Want to find out what to say? We’ve covered you on what to write on a bridal shower or bachelorette Party card.
Adoring 65 Bachelorette Party Card Sayings
- “It’s tough to imagine my sweet sister is about to get married. As your big sister, I feel I’m obligated to tell you that (groom’s name) will never love you the way I do. You will always be my sister, best friend, and confidante, and I am going to be here for whatever (and whenever) you need me for.”
- “Here’s to a wonderful ceremony and an even better long and happy life together. Wishing you all the best on your special day.”
- “I can’t believe your wedding day is almost here. I am so excited for you, as are all who will be attending the wedding. Here’s wishing that you will always be as happy as you are today, and will be on your wedding day.”
- Best wishes to you on your special day! Just remember—if you need an escape plan, you know where to find me! All my love.
- “This calls for congratulations, and a bottle of champagne! The bridal shower was amazing. Thank you for making me a part of your celebration. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.”
- “As your wedding day goes by, your true adventure/journey begins. So with each day, I wish that you’ll grow even closer and trust one another to make the right decision for the future.”
- “A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet because they tear down your walls and smack you awake.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- When you join hands and come together on your special day, I pray to God that you will never have to take them apart
Exciting Bachelorette Party Card Sayings
- Congratulations! May you forever stay consciously coupled. ( Bachelorette Party Card Sayings )
- “My heart wants nothing more than to see the two people I love and admire the most joined in holy matrimony. Today, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, and pray that your union is as sweet and joyful as you both are.”
- “With warm wishes and hugs, I want to wish you the best of luck for your wedding day and the new life you will embark upon.”
- Your futures, now intertwined, are full of possibilities. Let love and mutual respect guide you through your exciting journey!
- Never yell at each other—unless the house is on fire. I’m not sure how realistic that is, but it’s a good place to start! All my love on your wedding day.
- “Congratulations, (couple’s names)! We are thrilled to be a part of your celebration and wish you the best of luck on this great adventure you’re about to embark upon.”
- “To keep your marriage brimming / with love in the wedding cup / Whenever you’re wrong, admit it / whenever you’re right, shut up.” – Ogden Nash
- “You guys make a beautiful couple. Through all the ups and downs of your relationship, neither one of you gave up; and that’s what I admire about you guys the most. Always stay this way―happy, and madly in love.”
- Your wedding day marks the beginning of your new adventure. With every twist and turn, I wish that you’ll love each other deeper and grow even closer. Trust one another and work together as you plan out your future. ( Bachelorette Party Card Sayings )
- Congratulations! You’re getting married! Don’t worry—I’ll be here to share my dating horror stories with you any time you ask.
Amazing Bachelorette Party Card Sayings
- “Marriage is getting to have a sleepover with your best friend, every single night of the week.” – Christie Cook
- “Therefore, what God has joined together, let not man separate.” (Matthew 19:6) Congratulations on starting your journey!
- “You are going to make the most beautiful bride anyone has ever laid eyes upon. Here’s wishing you more love, happiness, and prosperity than you can ever imagine.”
- “You found Mr. Right. He is everything you wanted in a life partner, and so much more. You two are perfect for each other. Always love and respect one another the way you have till today.”
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
- “I remember the day when you called me and told me about (groom’s name). The way you spoke about him, I knew instantly that you had fallen head over heels for him. May your life be all that you’ve dreamed it to be.”
- “The wedding day will come and go, but what will remain is your love for one another. Stay true to yourselves, say ‘I love you, everyday, and know it in your hearts that your relationship will never falter.”
- As the years you spend together multiply, may your love for each other only amplify. ( Bachelorette Party Card Sayings )
- “You know I’ve always loved both of you from the start. I have seen your relationship get stronger and stronger as both of you have grown, and trusted each other every step of the way. Congratulations, and have a fabulous married life.”
- Almost the big day! It’s not too late to back out! Just kidding—you and I both know that you found your perfect match. Congratulations!
Inspiring 65 Bachelorette Party Card Sayings
- “I am so happy that you’re getting married. I won’t bore you with all the sentimental talks. All I wanted to say is that I am grateful to be sharing your wedding with you.” ( Bachelorette Party Card Sayings ).
- I can tell how happy you make Dave by the smile that always appears on his face when he says your name. May you grow old together and still bring a smile to each other’s faces many years from now. Best wishes!
- Many people envy the bride, but I’m gonna be honest here and tell you I’m glad it’s you and not me. If you need an escape plan you know where to find me! Just kidding, I am so happy that you found your perfect match.
- “This comes with love for both of you. Have a happy day, a happy year, and happy memories.”
- “Oh my, how time flies. It seems like yesterday we were talking about the day you will get married. And it is here! Congratulations on your big day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.”
- Almost the big day! It isn’t too late to call it off! Just kidding, you and I both know that you found your perfect match.
- They say marriage is hard. You have my number! Best of luck and love to you. ( Bachelorette Party Card Sayings ).
- “I guess this is what ‘forever’ looks like. When you two look into each other’s eyes and say your ‘I dos’, it will be a huge privilege to witness it. Thank you for making me a part of your celebration of love.”
- Rosh Hashana Greeting sayings
- Great Holiday Greeting Messages for your Clients, Family & Friends
- Funny Easter Sayings and Messages
- Religious Christmas Greeting Card
- How to Apologize without Saying Sorry
Nice Bachelorette Party Card Sayings
- A relationship is strongest with God at the center. Wishing you a strong, happy marriage!
- “By letting me be a part of your wedding celebrations, you are giving me the opportunity to witness the start of something beautiful. I just wanted to congratulate you both on your big day. I wish you have a wonderful life together that is filled with love and everything good.”
- “Love is being stupid together.” -Paul Valery
- Congrats! It’s a boy! I know this isn’t a baby shower—I was talking about your husband-to-be that you get to take care of! All jokes aside, I hope you both share many years of happiness!
- “As Audrey Hepburn once said, “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” Always stay true to yourselves, and love and support one another no matter what. Thanks for letting me be a part of your celebration.”
- Kiss every day, laugh often, and never stop being friends. You two were made for each other. Congratulations on your wedding!
- May God bless your marriage with love and joy. Congratulations!
- A husband and wife can love each other best when they love God first. Wishing you love on your special day!
- Forget Beyoncé and Jay-Z. You two are the epitome of #RelationshipGoals. Wishing you the best on your wedding day!
- “Congratulations, my sweet daughter! I can hardly wait to see you put on your gown and walk down the aisle with your father. You’re getting married soon, and I feel like the happiest mother on earth.” ( Bachelorette Party Card Sayings ).
- With God in your heart, your marriage will overflow with joy, love, and prosperity. Wishing you a beautiful wedding day and marriage.
Great Bachelorette Party Card Sayings
- Stay strong in your faith and you will stay strong in marriage. Congratulations on your new life together.
- May God grant you love, laughter, and happiness together. We’re so happy for you! Congratulations!
- It may not always be smooth sailing on the sea that is marriage. Sometimes you will have to be patient and ride out a storm. But remember that it will pass. Some of the most beautiful sunsets emerge from storm clouds. If you hold love, trust and respect at your core, you will withstand any storm.
- “The day you fell in love with (groom’s name) was the day you stopped looking back. He was, is, and will always be the man of your dreams. I am so happy that you’re getting married.”
- May this be just the beginning of a lifetime of love, friendship and dreams coming true! Trust each other, don’t take the small moments for granted, watch out for each other always and love one another fiercely.
- I know that you are stressed and super busy right now, but soon you’ll be married! After you’re married, you’re gonna have a husband. I hear they require a lot of maintenance and upkeep, so don’t plan on being free anytime soon! You did get yourself a good one though, so you’re probably off the hook. Congratulations!
- “‘Happily ever after isn’t limited to fairy tales. When we look at you both, we know it in our hearts that there is someone for everyone. We all have a soulmate waiting for us to find them.”
- “What a wonderful shower! Thank you for inviting me and making me a part of your wedding festivities. I know you’re going to have a beautiful wedding day and a wonderful life ahead.
Beautiful Bachelorette Party Card Sayings
- “A wedding lasts a day, but a marriage lasts forever. I know that you two will prove this to everyone with your love, support, and trust for one another. Enjoy your wedding day and hope that you have a glitch-proof life ahead.”
- You are such a special, kind, and beautiful friend. Jason better treats you right—or else he’ll have me to answer to! Best wishes to you both.
- “The day is finally here! I’m super excited to be at your wedding. What I’m more excited about is you taking a huge, yet beautiful step towards your new life.”
- May your love for God and your love for each other grow stronger with every passing day. Sending all my love.
- “The wedding day is soon to arrive, and I just wanted to wish you the very best on your special day. Congratulations!”
- Marriage is a journey. Enjoy the ride, and know that any bumps in the road will pass. We will be here for you every step of the way. Congratulations!
- Isn’t bridal glow just a fancy way of saying “drained bank account and stress sweat?” Just kidding! You are going to make a beautiful bride.
- I could tell you how much I love you and cherish our friendship, how you mean more to me than anyone in this world, and that you and Wes are the most perfect couple that ever lived—but I’d probably break down and start ugly crying. So, in the interest of saving my mascara, let me just say this: Congratulations! Wishing you nothing but the best.
- In the words of the great philosopher Phoebe Buffay, congratulations on finding your “lobster.” I knew from day one that you two were meant to be.
- “In a few days, your wedding day will bring with it lots of laughter and abundant happiness in your life. Congratulations to the bride-to-be!
The ultimate opportunity to go all out with the decor and accessories is during bachelorette parties.
It’s difficult to go overboard: matching costumes, creating the ideal playlist, and using pool floaties, koozies, and shot glasses are all enjoyable extras.
Take it a step further and personalize all these treats with hilarious bachelorette party quotes, captions, and slogans.