– On Top of the World Meaning –
Most of the time, you get stuck while writing a message or making a call with a professional organization. However, getting to know how to use a phrase and when to use it will save you some embracement. In this article, you will get some information about on top the world meaning.
What are Phrases
A phrase is a group of two or more words that functions as a meaningful unit inside a sentence or clause in English grammar. It is a grammatical unit that falls between the levels of a word and a clause.
It also consists of a head (or headword) that establishes the unit’s grammatical nature and one or more optional modifiers. Other phrases may be contained within phrases.
Most of these phrases might sound weird to you when used as a sentence but it is always advisable to stick with them as you will never go wrong. On top of the world, meaning will be a good start as you go about your English learning.
Examples of how to Use on Top of the World
1. What a lovely start to the day! I’m on top of the world right now.
2. When Jane was offered a record contract, she felt on top of the world.
3. I feel like I’m on top of the world.
4. I’m on top of the world right now.
5. After getting the excellent news, he feels like he’s on top of the world.
6. Every morning, you appear to be on top of the world.
7. Today I feel like I’m on top of the world!
8. I felt like I was on top of the world.
9. Sitting on top of the world.
10. I am on top of the world.
11. Noa was on top of the world.
12. Congratulations! So you are on top of the world.
13. I am on top of the world, thanks.
14. She was feeling on top of the world.
15. Now actually, I was on top of the world.
- Bank of America Credit Card Cash Rewards for Students
- How to Request a Credit Limit Increase
- How Long Do Antibiotics Stay in Your System
- Hearts of Palm Nutrition Facts
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Fast Food
More Examples of how to Use on Top of the World
16. We are just sitting on top of the world.
17. I felt I was on top of the world.
18. Standing there, on top of the world, my tiredness vanished.
19. suddenly I’m up on top of the world.
20. Who will let China stand on top of the world?
21. We were, for a time, on top of the world.
22. From here, Dwight Howard was literally on top of the world.
23. Nobody could feel more on top of the world right now!
24. Remember a time when you felt absolutely on top of the world?
25. When I heard she’d been released I felt on top of the world!
26. We promise our hairstyles will make you feel on top of the world.
27. After so many years of hard work I felt on top of the world.
- University of Washington Dental School Tuition Fee
- Personal Loan Companies
- Getting the Best Student Loans Without a Cosigner
- Discover Personal Loan Review
- USDA Home Loan Mortgage Calculator
Other Examples/Meaning of on top of the World
28. The sea and the warm sun made us feel on top of the world.
29. The sea ad the warn sun made me feel on top of the world.
30. After winning the batting title, Bagwell appeared to be on top of the world.
31. At present everything is going smoothly and I feel on top of the world.
32. Only on top of a horse can Piggott truly feel on top of the world.
33. “To be on top of the world” is an idiom that means to be very happy.
34. Vivian: I’ve just got back from the doctor’s and I feel on top of the world.
35. Two months before she gave birth to Jason she left work feeling on top of the world.
36. If it is true, then I think optics in China will soon be on top of the world!
Finally, we can go on with the examples but these can serve you better and help you know when to use the phrase “on top of the world”. You now know the meaning of the phrase on top of the world, try to use it correctly.
If you enjoyed this article and found it helpful, do well to share it with friends and loved ones, and also, you can share your opinions in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do you Think ‘It’s a Small World, After All,’ Actually Means?
It is used to express surprise when encountering someone one knows in an unexpected location or learning that one share a friend, acquaintance, or other relationship with another person.
Do you know who he is? Wow, what a little world we live in.
2. What is your Review of Brainly?
Brainly is a useful app/website for resolving questions, discovering solutions, and assisting others. You can use it for free or for a fee, with the latter providing additional perks.
3. What is the Meaning of “Technology is a Means to an End”?
It means that every attempt to bring man into the proper relationship with technology is constrained by the instrumental idea of technology.
4. What does the Quote ‘Only Dead Fish go with the Flow’ Mean?
Only Dead Fish Go With the Flow provides new insights into being your higher self, allowing you to grasp the potential of going against the grain without fear.
5. How does Brainly Make Money?
Brainly does not provide financial assistance. It works similarly to Quora in that you answer questions to earn points, which you then use to ask questions and clear your doubts.
More Frequently Asked Questions
6. What do you Think is a Good Life?
A gratifying and fulfilling existence might be defined as one that is self-satisfied.
7. What is the Purpose of Life?
The core motivating goals of your life make up your life purpose.
8. What is the Meaning of ‘Home is where the Heart is’?
The expression suggests that no matter who you’re with or where you are in the world, your family and home will always have the strongest emotional draw.
9. What is the Meaning of ‘Health is Wealth’?
The saying “Health is Wealth” refers to one’s health as the most valuable asset.
10. What Lines From a Song Struck you the Most?
Lose Yourself – Eminem. You better lose yourself in the music, the moment. You own it, you better never let it go