How to Make money as Microworkers in 2022 – Pros & Cons Reviewed
– Make money as Microworkers –
How to Make money as Microworkers: Microworkers is another crowdsourcing site, where you undertake basic tasks (known as “jobs” in this case) such as liking someone’s youtube video, writing a short article, or clicking on webpages, and in return you receive payment.
It’s a relatively easy way of making money online.
What is Microworkers?
Microworkers is an innovative, International online platform that connects Employers and Workers from around the world. Our unique approach guarantees Employers that a task paid is a task successfully done, while Workers that successfully complete a job get paid.
The tasks assigned to Workers and paid for by Employers are simple and quick, mostly completed in a few minutes, thus they are called “micro-jobs”.
These tasks include data mining, data categorization, data tagging, data labeling, data matching, sentiment analysis, event sequencing, transcription, content comparison, content evaluation, surveys, research studies, application testing and so much more.
Joining Microworkers is free, and as an International site, anyone from any country can be a member.
- Employers – who post short tasks for employers. I mean they get their work done here and pay money to whoever completes the task properly. For example, if someone wants to get likes on his/her Facebook page then he can post a talk about that and if any worker likes his/her page, then he gets paid for that.
- Workers – who do the tasks. The workers are the people like me who complete the task and get paid for that.
How Can I Make Money from Microworkers?
It’s pretty simple. There are a lot of tasks available which you can choose to complete according to your skills. Some of the example tasks are
- Search and click,
- Like Facebook, Twitter page,
- Comment/Like youtube videos,
- Download the Android/iOS app and
- Write an article etc.
When you complete a task and submit the proof of completion, the employer reviews the task and if he is satisfied with your work then he pays and this is how you earn.
You should accept only those tasks which you can complete comfortably. If the employer doesn’t rate/review the task within 1 week, it will be automatically considered satisfied and you get paid.
Pros of Earning with Microworkers
- The Microworkers site has a professional and attractive layout and it’s easy to navigate.
- They pay a dollar into your Microworker’s account just for joining.
- Some of the Microworkers jobs on the Microworkers site pay better than on other sites. For instance, favoriting someone’s YouTube video will often pay 30 or 40 cents on Microworkers, whereas you may get as little as 2 cents on Amazon Mechanical Turk. Making money with Microworker’s jobs is certainly easier in some areas (though not in others).
- When you look at the list of Microworker’s jobs available on the Microworkers site, they tell you what proportion of workers who’ve done a job previously have been successful. This is a really useful tool if you want to make money, as it can help you to decide if you want to take that job, or not.
- Microworkers payments go into your Paypal account, where you can either spend your money directly at PayPal-friendly websites, such as eBay or link it to your bank account and get it transferred there. This is convenient and useful and if you haven’t already got a PayPal account, you can open one for free (there are many sites for making money online who use PayPal). Be aware that it can take time for the bank transfer to be set up.
- Their website looks professional and its really easy to navigate
- Quick start, no need to qualify any assessment/test
- Free to join and multiple payment options including PayPal
- Pays better than other similar websites for most of the tasks
- Easy to find jobs that match your skills
- Faster payment (twice a week)
Cons of Earning with Microworkers
- There aren’t many Microworkers jobs available on Microworkers.
- Unfortunately, the problem with scams aimed at workers appears possibly even worse at Microworkers than that at MTurk. You run the risk of getting scammed or suffering identity theft.
- There aren’t a lot of medium-paid Microworker jobs ($1 or $2) where you just have to fill out a survey or write a brief article on the Microworkers site.
- You can’t access any of your earnings until you reach the minimum withdrawal rate, which is $10.
- Getting your money transferred to your Paypal account can take weeks.
- Poor support
- The first withdrawal may take a month
- Address verification procedure by PIN
- Success rate concept
Microworkers have been very good and definitely recommended this to those who are new to the web and want to earn some extra money. Microworkers is a legit site and everyone can join without any hesitation.
In conclusion, Microworkers earn a good living, and I am sure you should be thinking of that this post was quite catchy.
this article was helpful to you kindly share it massively with your friends on social media. Don’t forget to put down what you feel about this post in the comment section below.