Here are 68 Short Best Wishes, Congrats Messages & Good Luck Quotes for your friends, lover, or relatives. You don’t even need to be a multilingual person to be acquainted with positive language. Let’s dive in!
No matter what you say, the simplest way to be positive is to speak from the heart. Once you’ve got that nailed down, mailing your best wishes, congratulations, and hope for a good return is effortless.
When choosing the best message to communicate any of these thoughts, first consider who your audience is and then their back story.
For those, like your friends or your partner, the messages will be straightforward, fun, and easy to craft.
For others, you may find that there’s a level of professionalism, tone, or seriousness that demands a more somber tone—and some due respect. Below, you’ll find tons of ideas for a lot of events, accomplishments, and endeavors.
Is it Correct to Say Best Wishes?
Are you wishing to appreciate someone that was close to you? Is the person getting married? Or, is the person recovering from an ailment?
These messages cover the sincere wishes you may have for anyone from a coworker to a friend or loved one.
1. Way to grab the bull by the horns!
2. You made every day in this place so much brighter. Thank you for all of your wit and wisdom. You will be greatly missed.
3. Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. I hope they appreciate you as much as we have.
4. Wishing you all the best!
5. We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor.
6. I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
7. I hope you have a speedy recovery! We’re all pulling for you.
8. I hope you’re back to gardening faster than your last speeding ticket!
9. The gang and I wanted to offer our best wishes for your health and happiness. We can’t wait to see you back at the dog park again.
10. Here’s hoping that your day is everything you’ve ever wanted.
11. Praying for your peace of mind.
12. Thanks for always checking in on me…
13. Congratulations on your continued military successes. We hope that your career is rewarding!
How Do You Use Good Luck in a Sentence?
Individuals everywhere and in any condition, need to hear a “good luck message” from time to time whether they are embarking on a new journey or a big life transition.
Even those seeking a military career, a new business venture, or having serious surgery would appreciate a note that lets them know you love them.
14. The boss said he was just about to give you a big raise and two extra weeks of time off every year, but now that you’re leaving, it doesn’t matter. Good Luck!
15. It was such a pleasure working on the last project with you. Good Luck, and please stay in touch.
16. You don’t need luck—you never have. But Good Luck anyways!
17. Sometimes a new challenge is what we need to wake up the soul. I hope you find everything you are searching for!
18. “May the force be with you.”
19. “If you build it, [he] will come.”
20. We are so proud of you!!
21. “Fortune favors the bold.”
22. Good luck! Don’t stress! You can totally do it!
23. I wish you luck!
24. You’ve got the truth on your side.
25. You’ve worked hard for this—I believe in you.
26. I’ll be there when you wake up. You got this!
Knowing the right thing to say to someone before surgery can be comforting. It’s also best to avoid any accidental insinuations with your well-wishes.
How Do You Text Someone Best Wishes?
Encouraging life changes and another’s personal growth journey is rewarding just to watch. It’s especially so when that person is your partner or a kid that really struggled through school.
Plus, being able to find happiness in other people’s successes makes you a good friend, neighbor, or coworker.
27. I hear that you and your partner were finally taking that leap… Good for you!
28. You rock!
29. Killin’ it!
30. Good Job!
31. My Hero!
33. I always knew you had it in you!
34. Not Worthy! Not Worthy!
35. How does it feel to make it to the top?
36. Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
37. We are thrilled to hear your fantastic news!
38. You have earned every bit of success coming your way.
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
Best Wishes Messages for A Coworker
39. Congratulations on your latest adventure. We wish you nothing but success!
40. It’s your birthday! FYI, I am closing for you tonight so you can take off early with your friends. I hope you have fun!!
41. I hope you have the best time in Spain! You better not think of work or any of us while on vacation!!
42. We will miss you, but that baby needs [her] [mama] and [papa]! Wishing you all health and happiness (and a lot of rest)!!
43. Congratulations! I heard you just added a new family member… May your shoes and sofa remain in one piece.
44. I just heard some news that’s nothing short of amazing. You’re going to do great, but if you need some support, I’m always here for you.
Best Wishes Messages for a Coworker, New Job, or Retirement
45. Best wishes on all your retirement plans, wherever and whatever they may be. May you discover life’s unending abundance from spring and summer to fall and winter.
46. Welcome to the team! You’re going to make a great addition!
47. I just heard that you landed an amazing new job. Wishing you tremendous success in your new role.
48. We’ll be at a loss without you, but I’m thrilled you’ve found something you’ll enjoy. Best of luck to you!
49. You’re a stand-up type. I won’t forget how you always had my back. I wish you the absolute best of luck.
50. It’s a shame we’re losing such a valuable employee, but our loss is certainly your new employer’s gain. Good luck, best wishes, and please stay in touch.
51. Run! And don’t ever look back. You’re so much better than this place could ever be. Wishing you luck—even though you won’t need it.
Best Wishes Messages for a Wedding or Bridal Shower
Wondering what to say to the delighted couple? Choose anything that speaks from your heart whether it’s a wordy message or something short and sweet.
52. When two well-suited folks as you find love and decide to marry, it’s apparent they’ll last. So, here’s to a joyful marriage. May it be filled with open minds, hearts full of love, and laughter more extended than life.
53. We are so happy for your joy!
54. Blessings and best wishes on your upcoming nuptials.
55. Happy wishes to the bride-to-be.
56. Best wishes to you both on creating memories that will fill a lifetime.
57. May you build a foundation of love to stand the test of time.
Best Wishes Messages for a Birthday
Our communities are extending, and so are our friend groups. Below, you can look for ways to offer birthday wishes or messages in the English language.
58. Happiest of happy birthday wishes to you today, tomorrow, and throughout your [30th] year!
59. We send birthday wishes to you for a marvelous day, healthy life, and a wonderful year.
60. May you make room in your heart for love and witness the simple joys.
61. May you invite time for stillness every morning but create space to smile and laugh out loud.
62. We hope you find time to rest when needed but run amok when no one is looking.
Best Wishes Messages for a Baby Shower
When those latest bundles of joy enter the world, you want the perfect baby shower message to convey your happiness for the new parents.
63. Happy, healthy wishes to the newest member about to join your family.
64. May you find joy in the small but rewarding moments in this, your newest and most wonderful journey.
65. May your [son or daughter] have unsurmountable health and a bright future.
66. Happy wishes to the new parents.
67. We hope the arrival of your newest little one brings you both pure joy.
68. Congratulations! You are going to be the most amazing mom!!!
Being compassionate and insightful regarding someone else’s journey is a great way to keep yourself in their hearts.
Additionally, it’s tremendously easy to take a moment out of the day to send a quick note to someone who may desire to hear those special words of motivation, using our templates.