30 Inspiring & Best Election Campaign Messages and Voting Quotes
Every time Election Day comes around, feed your charges with these 30 Inspiring & Best Election Campaign Messages and Voting Quotes. Whether you’ve already voted, or you’re getting prepared to vote, let these famous quotes minister to your senses.
Are you searching for the perfect voting quote or the “I voted!” quote for your Instagram post? Just check out the wise words of superstars, writers, and politicians for election quotes.
These 30 Election Campaign Messages about voting will definitely get you ready to withstand the pressure that comes with Voting.
30 Inspiring Voting Quotes
Let these election campaign messages inspire you to vote wisely!
1. “You wouldn’t let your grandparents pick your playlist. Why would you let them pick your representative who’s going to determine your future?” Barack Obama, Former U.S. President.
2. “This process of election affords a moral certainty that the office of President will seldom fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.” Alexander Hamilton, American Politician and Founding Father of the U.S.
3. “We can all agree on the importance of voting.” Jenna Bush, American News Personality.
4. “Democracy is based upon the conviction there are extraordinary possibilities in ordinary people.” Harry Emerson Fosdick, American Pastor.
5. “Bad officials are elected by good citizens who don’t vote.” George Jean Nathan, American Drama Critic, and Magazine Editor
6. “The most important office, and the one which all of us can and should fill, is that of a private citizen.” Louis Brandeis, American Lawyer and Associate Justice of the Supreme Court
7. “I am most concerned about the wealthy owning our democracy. [It] feels as if very real efforts to disable our democracy are underway. Between the way our rights as voters are being attacked, the way elections themselves are being gerrymandered… I really think that if we don’t show up at this moment, we will [have] missed potentially our last opportunity to really check this administration.” America Ferrera, Actress, and Political Activist.
8. “The ballot is stronger than the bullet.” Abraham Lincoln, Former U.S. President.
9. “We are not helpless. The fire is still burning. Please go out and vote this November. Too many people have died and sacrificed so much for us to have our voice, we have to use it. Get information. Use our voices to do something great for our children.” Beyoncé, American Singer.
10. “Our political leaders will know our priorities only if we tell them, again and again, and if those priorities begin to show up in the polls.” Peggy Noonan, American Author.
Inspiring Quotes About Voting and Democracy
Listen to the lyrics of these election campaign messages. If you do, there should be a fire in your bones ahead of the upcoming elections!
11. “Here’s the problem: while some folks are frustrated and tuned out and staying home on election day, trust me other folks are showing up. Democracy continues with or without you.” Michelle Obama, Former First Lady.
12. “The consequences of anybody here, not turning out and doing everything you can to get your friends, neighbors, family to turn out, the consequences of you staying home would be profoundly dangerous to this country, to our democracy.” Barack Obama, Former U.S. President
13. “A man without a vote is a man without protection.” Lyndon B. Johnson, Former U.S. President
14. “Can’t wait for tomorrow when I get to exercise my patriotic duty as an American: Complaining about how long it’s taking to vote.” Stephen Colbert, American Comedian
15. “One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” Plato, the Greek Philosopher.
16. “The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.” John F. Kennedy, Former U.S. President.
17. “Voting is not only our right—it is our power.” Loung Ung, Human Rights Activist
18. “If you don’t vote, you lose the right to complain.” George Carlin, American Comedian.
19. “We do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” Thomas Jefferson, Former U.S. President and Founding Father of the U.S.
20. “Voting is the expression of our commitment to ourselves, one another, this country, and this world.” Sharon Salzberg, American Author
- Boss Thank You Messages for Employees
- Engagement Congratulations Messages
- Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- Anniversary Appreciation Messages
- 65 Awesome 90th Birthday Messages and Sayings
Powerful Voting Quotes to Inspire Electoral Revolution
If these set of election campaign messages don’t fire you up. I don’t know when you will finally wake up, son!
21. “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.
22. “Wouldn’t you want to be absolutely positive that the folks elected to make those decisions about our daily lives, decisions that range from when we send our troops to war to how victims of sexual assault are treated. Wouldn’t you want to be sure that those elected officials were thinking about all of us, not just some small percentage of us?” Michelle Obama, Former First Lady.
23. “Talk is cheap, voting is free; take it to the polls.” Nanette L. Avery, Writer.
24. “Someone struggled for your right to vote. Use it.” Susan B. Anthony.
25. “So the notion somehow that, ‘Well, you know, I’m not as inspired because Barack and Michelle, they’re not on the ballot this time, and, you know, maybe we kinda take it easy’—my legacy’s on the ballot. You know, all the work we’ve done over the last eight years is on the ballot.” Barack Obama, Former U.S. President.
26. “I love voting day. I love the sight of my fellow citizens lining up to make their voices heard.” Beth Broderick, American Actress
27. “Fear is always with us, but we just don’t have time for it. Not now.” Hillary Clinton, Former U.S. Secretary of State.
28. “I don’t care what responsibilities you have today, there’s no greater responsibility than being in control of your future and your future starts now! We don’t have time, no procrastinating, don’t let the discouragement take you off course, that’s not how my people or my generation will go down…this is the loudest way to make your voice heard!” Rihanna, Singer.
29. “By voting, we add our voice to the chorus that forms opinions and the basis for actions.” Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General of NATO.
30. “Voting is the only way to ensure that your concerns matter. Period.” Michelle Obama, Former First Lady
31. “People shouldn’t be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.” Alan Moore, American Writer
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
It’s time to wake up, son! This is why we handpicked 30 election campaign messages to appeal to first-time voters and veteran poll-goers alike. We believe there’s something here to inspire just about every voter out there.
We even went all the way back to ancient Greece to get some advice from Plato himself, not forgetting Susan B. Anthony’s quote among others. This is to show you how well this post means for you. Utilize it.