If you or somebody you love is celebrating Diwali 2023 and you’d like to honor them, these happy Diwali messages will surely brighten someone’s day.
Diwali is a New Year festival for Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, and some Muslims and Buddhists. This year, the five-day vacation starts on October 24, 2023.
The festival of lights, popular in South Asian countries and among those of South Asian descent, is denoted by oil lamps called diyas, to honor the goddess of wealth and prosperity Lakshmi,
And to symbolize the triumph of light over darkness. It’s a joyful time, and while it has some religious roots, it’s become a secular holiday in many areas of the world and across several cultures.
If you or a person you love is celebrating Diwali and you’d like to honor them, these happy Diwali messages and greetings will surely brighten someone’s day.
Happy Diwali Messages
Keep these happy Diwali messages in mind when sharing love with your family and friends. They are priceless!
1. Have a happy and safe Diwali.
2. May your Diwali be free from darkness and abundant with light.
3. Have a fun and festive Diwali!
4. Hoping your Diwali brings health, wealth, and happiness.
5. May your Diwali bring peace and love to your life.
6. Wishing you an abundance of love and riches this Diwali.
7. May Diwali burn out your problems and brighten your life.
8. May all of your wishes come true this Diwali.
9. May Deepavali’s light brighten your days this Diwali.
10. Wishing you a fortuitous year ahead this Diwali.
11. Wishing you warmth and love this Diwali.
12. May your Diwali be peaceful and prosperous.
13. May your Diwali be full of fun and good fortune.
14. May your festival of light celebrations be fun, safe, and spiritual.
15. Wishing you a bright and joyous Diwali.
16. Have a blessed Diwali.
17. May all your dreams come true this Diwali.
18. May Diwali cast out all the darkness plaguing your life.
19. Wishing you exponential blessings this Diwali.
20. Light the candles and may your Diwali be divine!
21. May light always guide your way this Diwali and all year long.
22. Wishing you love and laughter this Diwali.
23. May this year bring smiles as bright as the Diwali lights.
24. May your Diwali be as sweet as the candy you consume to celebrate it.
25. Sweet wishes for Diwali and the rest of the year.
Happy Diwali Messages Ideas
Never forget to use these happy Diwali messages when sending out love to your loved ones and enemies.
26. Sending love and light this Diwali and all year long.
27. May the warmth and brightness of the Diwali lights shine on you all year.
28. May Diwali bring beautiful new colors into your life.
29. May Diwali usher in a bright new outlook.
30. Wishing you warmth, love, and light this Diwali and all year long.
31. Hope your Diwali is lit!
32. May Diwali light the way for a year full of wisdom, truth, love, and joy.
33. May Lakshmi recognize you this year.
34. Wishing you the sweetest gifts this Diwali.
35. May the lamps of Diwali glow long into the year for you.
36. May light triumph over darkness this year.
37. Praying knowledge triumphs over ignorance this Diwali and the rest of the year.
38. Wishing you wealth and wisdom this Diwali.
39. Shubh Deepavali!
40. This Diwali, may good forever triumph over evil.
41. May Lakshmi bless you with the wealth to overcome your electric bill after the Diwali lights!
42. May the Diwali fireworks bring joy and beauty to your life.
43. Praying the Diwali lights burn out your troubles.
44. May your life light up like the Diwali fireworks this year.
45. Wishing you a Diwali full of joy and prosperity.
46. Here’s hoping Diwali brings your family happiness and success.
47. Have a happy, prosperous Diwali.
48. Happy Diwali and happy new year!
49. May your new year be fruitful and joyous.
50. May your Diwali be bright and prosperous.
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
Happy Diwali Messages Samples
If you’ve run out of happy Diwali messages and ideas about what to pen to your loved ones this period, rest assured we’ve got you covered!
51. May the lights of joy and prosperity beam on you this Diwali.
52. Wishing you a glowing Diwali.
53. May positivity and prosperity light up your life this new year.
54. Let hope light and guide you this Diwali.
55. Here’s hoping this new year brings joy, peace, and success.
56. May glowing lamps guide your way to prosperity.
57. Saal Mubarak!
58. Diwali ki Shubhkamnayein!
59. May the diyas’ lights guide you to joy and love this year.
60. Wishing your Diwali and life to be abundant with joy, light, and love.
61. May the bright colors of Diwali illuminate your life.
62. Wishing you the greatest of fortunes this new year.
63. May Diwali bring light, sweetness, and success to you and your family.
64. Let lamps guide your family to prosperity this Diwali.
65. May Diwali brighten your life.
66. Let your life be as bright and colorful as the Rangoli.
67. Wishing you the most vibrant Diwali and a prosperous new year.
68. May your light brighten the darkness this Diwali and the rest of the year.
69. Let your love be the light that overtakes the shadows this Diwali.
70. May Diwali be a reminder that shadows pass, but the light remains.
71. May your light never burn out this Diwali and the rest of the year.
72. Sending you warm wishes and bright light this Diwali.
73. Wishing you bright lights to make your biggest dreams come true.
74. Let love and hope light up your darkest days this year.
75. May good triumph over evil, love over hate, and joy over despair this Diwali and all year long.
- Boss Thank You Messages for Employees
- Engagement Congratulations Messages
- Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- Anniversary Appreciation Messages
- 65 Awesome 90th Birthday Messages and Sayings
Diwali isn’t concluded without watching grand displays of fireworks, lamps, and rangoli with their loved ones. Wherever they are, wish them Diwali greetings so they may feel treasured and cared for.
The essence of this event is not just about food and crackers. So, feel free to express how lucky it is for you to see each other in this lifetime.
Let them feel your honesty and brighten up their day in relation to the occasion. Let your timing be right, and use this opportunity to recognize their contributions to your life and neighborhood.