201+ Romantic Dinner Date Quotes and Captions for Couples
A romantic dinner date quotes can liven up your page by adding a touch of romanticism. What would a romantic dinner date be without a cute picture of the two of you?
These quotations can provide you with the greatest captions to warmly describe your dinner date with your companion!
Although, a great approach to ramp the romance up to eleven is to go out to supper with your significant other on a chilly Friday night.
Also, spending time with your soulmate may seem like a simple idea.
The talks you have over food and drink grow into treasured moments that you will always remember.
Romantic Dinner Date Quotes
Couples eagerly anticipate date nights. These unique evenings represent a rare opportunity to catch up, unwind, and enjoy one another’s company.
Since they can also be a much-needed respite from the kids and the duties of parenting if you’re married.
However, no matter what stage of a relationship a couple is in, romantic date nights are occasions to celebrate love.
Here are some quotes and captions you can use to post on social media to remember a dinner date.
Dinner Date Quotes
- “A first date should be intimate. So I’d choose a nice dinner somewhere cozy, not too crowded, with good wine” – Kit Harington
- “There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves.” – Tom Wolfe
- “Spending time with someone you love is best done by candlelight” – unknown
- “When every night is a candlelight dinner, how could Feb. 14 only be our Valentines Day?” – Nikitha JR
- “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me” – Sarah Bernhardt
- “Friday night is our date night. We really carve out time for each other” – Karen Kain
- “I want to date you near the beach. Look you into the eye. Drink red wine slowly” – Azhar King
- “To the man who knows what makes the perfect date night” – Kim Harrison
- “My perfect date night will be: in the middle of the night, I wanna hug you tight. We count stars and our 2AM talks, some jokes, and fights, for the whole night” – Her Story
- “Date night is important, even if it’s going to Schlotsky’s” – Brad Paisley
- Let’s set the table for two, grab some flowers and snuggle on the couch for a movie marathon Sound good?It will be romantic.
- When you love your date so much you want to eat their heart
- You don’t need a French restaurant for this kind of romance. Just one kiss can turn an average day into a special occasion.
- Nothing yet compares to an evening with that special someone. Hope yours is warm and romantic.
- What a perfect evening…great food, good company, lots of laughter. Perfection.
- Let’s fall in love over coffee in the morning and wine after work. And let’s never eat pizza alone.
- When they say all you need is love, that’s what they’re talking about.
- Kiss me underneath the light of a thousand stars 🎶 and when our lips touch, it feels like home.
- There’s a lot I would rather do in life than deal with people but even less I would rather do than spending time with you.
- Nothing feels right without you by my side. I miss you so much.
- I need you around me to remind my heart that it’s still beating.
- You’ll always have my heart.
- “Remember, if you keep just missing love—it’s not being kept from you.”― Liz Murray, A Place of Yes
- “It isn’t a crime to be kind. It is a crime not to be.” – Unknown
- First date, last night we met. Let’s make tonight the best night ever.
Romantic Dinner Date Captions
- When I’m with you, I could eat a plate or two.
- I was reminded again how butterflies feel like.
- Your sight gives me more appetite to live.
- You sate me in every way.
- Let’s dance in the dancing candlelight and remind ourselves that our love will last.
- You know being with you gives me peace, but you’re always so extra that you prepared my comfort food!
- My favorite person cooked my favorite food.
- The apple to my pie, my lifeline for a lifetime.
- I’d trade the world to dine with you.
- I love how your eyes light up whenever you talk to me.
- You are what it takes to have a perfect date.
- If you are a dish, you are a heavenly cuisine that my sinning tongue would worship.
- I conspired with the moonlight to highlight your beauty tonight.
- Being with you is like breathing champagne: It’s intoxicating, but I’d indulge in your presence all over again.
- You are spring itself. You gave life to these wilting flowers as your love fed my soul.
- The aroma of your presence completes my dining experience.
- I wouldn’t ask for more than your love.
- Dinner is totally better when we eat together.
- Every night is date night with you.
- It doesn’t matter if we don’t go to expensive restaurants. Even the simplest dinner is romantic with you.
- My favorite time with you? Date night!
- I love you. I have always loved you. And I will always love you.
- You can come in the simplest outfit; I’ll still date you.
- Wherever and whenever, I’m ready for date nights as long as I’m with you.
- The most romantic nights are often the most spontaneous ones.
- Can we just spread a blanket, lie down, and watch the stars tonight? No expensive dinners.
- You know why I’m always smiling? It’s because you look absolutely beautiful.
- Tonight, I feel like the queen of the world. Everyone’s looking at us.
- He looked me straight in the eye and said, “I love the view.”
- You are who I need in my life.
- No beating around the bush. I want to have a date with you.
- If you’re asking what constitutes a perfect date, then this is it.
- A candlelit table for two, please.
- Tonight is the epitome of happiness.
- Each night you’re with me is my favorite night.
- Considering you’re a babe and I’m a geek, it’s really a pleasant surprise you agreed to a date night with me.
- Being with you tonight spells R O M A N C E.
- “There is just no comparison between having a dinner date with a man and staying home playing canasta with the girls.” – Marilyn Monroe.
Anniversary Dinner Date Captions
Enjoy a lovely dinner and a memory with a good caption as you mark your anniversary.
- It’s been a year of asking each other where to eat.
- __ years/s and not an inch of my love has changed for you.
- The oozing flavor of steak reminded me of how lucky we found each other.
- What a wonderful whirlwind it’s been! Just like how beautiful our candle-lit setup is.
- A year goes by a blur yet you still sate my soul like no other.
- Cheers to more smiles and tears!
- I already lost count of the meals we had together.
- Meals with you just keep getting better.
- No one satisfies me like you do.
- A year with you felt like a week of dinner dates.
- Forever hungry with you.
- It’s been a year and I still crave your love.
- Keep the plates flying, darling.
Amazing Dinner Date Night Captions
- The candles know I’ve been wishing for you all my life.
- You’ll always be more sparkling than the stars above. In my heart, you always shine!
- The moon is all about you.
- I made sure the moon is full tonight so you can see how beautiful you are in my eyes.
- I can still feel the warmth of your head on my shoulder.
- You’re my best view.
- I’ll walk with you through the darkness.
- I stared at the stars in your eyes and wished that someday, you’ll be mine.
- I can’t wait to take you home.
- I’d rewind this unwinding moment with you.
- Let’s go out unplanned.
- Let our fate take us wherever tonight.
- Let’s sneak out just like the old times.
- Count the stars with me?
- I’m pretty sure the stars envy us tonight.
Romantic Lunch Date Captions
After a long work week, nothing is more rejuvenating than a quiet date night.
- Never too late for breakfast nor too early for dinner.
- Nightlight or daylight, it will always be the best when great food is shared with you.
- Sunshine came from the radiance of your smile.
- This moment is worth relishing.
- I’d always meet you in the middle.
- I will never get tired taco-ing about anything with you.
- The L in Love and Lunch is LASTING happiness with my soulmate.
- Being with you is as refreshing as a cucumber juice.
- Breakfast in bed, just in time you wake up, sleepyhead!
- There’s love in lunch breaks.
- I don’t know why lunchtime reminds me of you.
- A time with you is the break that I need.
- I love spending time with you in the middle of the day.
- The sun can never brighten my mood the way a lunch date with you does.
- A lunchtime with you felt like a lifetime of loving you.
- This burger is not any bigger than my love for you.
- That tiny pause in the day to take you on a lunch date makes a difference.
- Lunch is more fulfilling because you’re there to fill my being.
- 201+ (Formal + Funny) Quotes About Dinner with Friends at Party
- Panera Lunch Hours? Order Panera Bread, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 350+ Foodie Page Name Ideas for FB and Instagram (2022 Update)
- Should I Propose Before or After Dinner | Proposal Ideas
- Engagement Congratulations Messages and Quotes: Best 65 Options
- Games for Lovers During A Romantic Dinner and Love Date
- 401+ Authentic Arabic Restaurant Name Ideas (2022 Update)
Captions for Dinner Date with Girlfriend
- I’m still mesmerized by your beauty.
- Every day literally feels like Valentine’s Day with you.
- Let’s go date forever and until eternity.
- How did I get so lucky to win this girl? I love you in all possible ways.
- You’re the art I’ll always look for in every museum.
- Just so you know, I can’t stop thinking about you after our date.
- You’re the butter to my bread.
- I captured all these butterflies so you can’t get me out of your head.
- Your smile is worth every thought I put on this date.
- Still can’t believe this goddess graced me with her presence today.
- When you shared a drink with me, I thought of sharing my life with you for eternity.
- Finally, everything I imagined has come to reality.
- You’ve always been a dream to me.
- I don’t mind being sick if your laughter would be my medicine.
- Every time I spend time with you, I’m reminded of how fortunate I am in life.
- Holding your hand like this felt so right.
- Took my girl to a special place because she holds one in my heart.
- You got me tangled in your beauty.
- Going out on dates with you is my favorite vice.
- You’re the strawberry jam to my bagel.
- A smile doesn’t change the world. But your smile changes my life.
- The queen of beauty deserves the best man in the world—me.
- I’m saving you for rainy days—and sunny ones.
- Whoever I am, whatever I am, whatever I become, I’m yours.
- The fact that you’re dating me means I’m a way better lover than your ex.
- To me… The best sound in the world is your laugh.
- Indeed, life is beautiful. You’re concrete proof of it.
- You’re so beautiful. You stand out amongst the crowd.
- You’re the wealth of my heart.
- I don’t mind spending a fortune to have a date with you.
- I’m definitely the luckiest guy in the world to have a date with you.
- Each date night with hubby proves that I’m a very lucky girl.
- It has been quite a few years since we’ve been together, but you still look incredibly hot.
- Tonight, you’re my princess.
- Babe, you’re not just a dream.
- No need to impress me. Just you, a good bottle of wine, and brie cheese drizzled in honey will do just fine.
- With you, it doesn’t matter if it’s a day date or a date night.
- Every time we date, the stars align, and the evening suddenly becomes meant for you.
- You’re so hot. You’re so sexy. But best of all, you’re my girl.
- The most beautiful girl in the world is right across the table with me.
Caption for Dinner Date with Boyfriend
- You know exactly how to flatter me, darling.
- This man is sweeter than honey.
- Relationships are 50-50: He pays the bill and I make myself pretty.
- I love telling our love story over champagne glasses and rich pastry.
- Food, wine, candlelight, and my man by my side.
- Of all the fancy restaurants in the world, I would choose to dine with you.
- I crave moments like this with you.
- The butterflies in me keep fluttering crazily.
- My ‘yes’ is worth it.
- Yours, mine, ours. I could do this for hours. —Muni Long
- My man is the architect of my smile.
Couple Date Night Captions
Here are some cute yet basic captions for a date night to get you started.
- The restaurant doesn’t matter. I’ll always pick you.
- Love begins with you. Love begins tonight.
- I miss the old days when going to dark movie theaters constitutes a lovely date night.
- You look so fabulous and sexy in that evening dress.
- Cheers to a beautiful and romantic date night.
- I take date night very seriously, you know.
- Tonight is the night.
- Date night: the most anticipated night of my week.
- My parents are out. It’s time for a date.
- When you look at him across the table, he’s looking at you too. That’s the best feeling in the world.
- I’m ticking off all my date night goals.
- If this date night is a dream, I don’t want to wake up.
- So this is what a dinner date feels like: butterflies in my tummy.
- When you can talk to each other for hours over coffee, it’s a sign that you should go on a second date.
- Don’t worry if you’re nervous on a first date. Your date is as nervous as you.
- With you, date night isn’t a waste of time.
- It’s impossible to have a bad date night with you.
- The best part of a great date night is the feeling that the whole evening is made especially for the two of you.
- I can’t wait for date night.
- Swaying to sweet music under the moonlight—now that’s a lovely night.
- Nothing beats the romance of cruising in the Mediterranean during a moonlit night.
Funny Dinner Date Captions
Make your date smile by using one of these funny captions.
- The plate is on me.
- My wallet didn’t work out for nothing.
- No sharing of food, I can’t share you to anyone either.
- Wake me up when the spending ends.
- I saw you tip the waiter 20%. That’s hot.
- I can go on and on about how you made my life better and how you make me whole but you already know that, so let’s proceed to eat!
- We could be in our pajamas eating popcorn and I’d still think this is the best date ever!
- “Standing close to her to make sure she doesn’t fall off her crown.”
- You cannot spell ‘Menu’ without ‘me’ and ‘U’.
- I’ll take you to Paris with a bite of steak and a peck of a kiss.
- You can steal my heart and my pizza too.
- She’s a ball of sunshine that makes me want to get out of bed at night.
- Well, there goes my wallet again.
- You’re the love of my life, but you’re the pest of my wallet.
- If only romantic dinner dates are so cheap…
- Before going out to dinner with me, let me ask: do you know the Heimlich Maneuver?
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, vodka costs less than dinner for two.” – unknown
- When you hear your date say, “It’s not about the money. It’s about romance,” it’s about the money.
- This evening scores a 10 out of 10.
- I’d like to do what nobody does anymore. Let’s have a cheap date for a change.
- “I’ll pay for dinner,” said no girl ever on a first date.
- We had a first-date dinner. She ordered something for $30. I had pasta.
- I’m taking your Prada bag hostage. Have a date night with me, and the Prada will live.
- You know what’s hot? When you tip your server 30%.
- I will do anything for you—unless sharing my steak.
- Wait a second. I have to fix my hair.
- Will you still have a date with me even if I forgot to wear deodorant?
- I’m falling for you. That’s why I should watch my steps.
- I love you as much as I love cookies.
- Fight, forgive, make love, repeat. Okay, let’s leave out the “fight” part.
- Our relationship started with Netflix.
- Unbelievable! She’s nuts about me. She’s just plain nuts.
- You can’t have my heart unless I’m ready to be autopsied.
Date nights are not merely common occurrences in a relationship. It’s a unique affair that enables you to maintain the flame of love.
Moreover, others see it as an opportunity to reignite your love for one another.
You should also have no trouble coming up with thoughtful ways to describe your relationship with that particular someone after reading the titles and phrases above.