Going through surgery is one of the most difficult things and not everybody wants to undergo it. But we cannot avoid our fate. If any of your nearest and dearest ones are about to go through surgery, your before surgery messages are a part of those things that will give them the courage to face it.
So, you must pen to them before surgery messages so that it encourages and helps them recover. Your before surgery messages of hope can comfort them.
Here we are giving you some inspiring before surgery messages and prayer messages to send your loved one before and after surgery.
These are the options of before surgery messages you should choose from.
- I wish you a smooth and successful surgery. May you quickly recover and be back to us soon.
- Hoping for the surgery to bring you comfort and relief soon. Best wishes and prayers!
- I hope that everything turns out wonderfully. You will be feeling better and back on your feet in no time! Wishing you the best of luck with your surgery!
- I pray that God heals your pain and suffering. He will help you to feel better soon.
- Don’t lose hope. Sending you my love and prayers for this surgery. We will surely hear a positive result.
- I wish you a swift recovery and the best of luck for the rest of your life. May you recover fully throughout this surgery and be blessed with health and strength!
- I know that your surgery is taking place today and you are nervous but remember that this is for your betterment! We are all out here praying for you! Love you!
- Wishing you a successful surgery ahead! May the procedures pass painlessly and swiftly!
- May God bless you on your surgery. Keep faith in Him, and He surely will fix everything.
- You are brave, and you can overcome the surgery. Let’s pray to God for your quick recovery.
- You’re in a professional’s hands, so don’t worry. Keep patience, and everything will be fine.
- Glad to know that your surgery was less painful than we had imagined! I wish your recovery is smooth and short! Take care of yourself.
- So happy to hear that you’re improving after your surgery. I’m sure you’ll come back with more strength. Best wishes for your rapid recovery!
- Dear, don’t lose hope. Just think that the surgery is for the sake of you and your health. Stay strong and go ahead. Wishes for your positive result!
- Cheer up, mate! Sending you all the love and best wishes for the surgery!
- Best wishes for your recovery after this surgery. I’m always there for you to give you support and spirit.
- I know you’ll recover soon because you are my hero. I’ll be waiting to meet you soon.
- Do not let any negative thoughts take away your courage. May God bless you to recover soon.
- Lights come after darkness. This darkness will never last forever. Keep your faith in God, and let’s pray for your recovery.
- Don’t feel sad or lonely, know that all your dear ones are keeping you in their prayer and cannot see you in your usual self! All the very best wishes for your fastest recovery.
- I know that even though you are acting cool, you’re quite worried about the surgery. Well, don’t worry. You are in the hand of the best professionals! May Almighty bless you and keep you strong.
- Thank God that your surgery went well. May you appreciate the best health possible today and for a long time to come. Please accept my good wishes.
- Wanted to write something cheerful but oh god surgery sucks and we all know this! Sending my love and good wishes on your time of recovery!
- I feel like God showed his mercy on you and you got to know about the disease at an earlier stage and now you are having surgery! Be brave, everything will soon be better!
- Don’t be afraid. Everything will be fine after the surgery. You’re a brave soul, and you got this.
Best Wishes Before Surgery
Keep these options of before surgery messages below in mind.
- Best wishes to you. There is no reason to worry because you’ll be fine after the surgery. I wish you all the best.
- It’s natural to have fear before surgery, but I know you can overcome this. Sickness is a part of our life, and we cannot escape it. Soon you’ll be back with us.
- If you feel sad, remember you’re not alone. Your nearest and dearest one is with you to support and accompany you during your crucial time. I hope the surgery goes well.
- We’re praying for you, and the doctors will try their best for a perfect surgery. You are the strongest, and this surgery will improve your health condition. Best wishes to you.
- There is no reason to fear because God is always with you. You will be fine. We are all waiting to see you as a healthy, strong, and handsome guy! Wish you all the best!
- It is very true that every person feels some fear because of surgery. But you are the strongest and that’s why you have taken the right decision. I am sending you all the love and good wishes!
- Dear, I can’t stay beside you during this time but believe me, my love is always there! I’ll be there as soon as possible. Take my love and stay strong!
- What are you thinking right now? A bunch of viruses is stronger than you? No Dear! You are the one who can stay strong whatever happens. So don’t worry and just go through this procedure! Stay strong!
- Dear, just think that surgery is a very simple thing. When the surgery starts, take it like you are going to sleep and after completing you’ll feel better than before! Don’t worry! Wishing you a very fast recovery!
- Don’t worry! You are in the hand of the best professionals. So, there is nothing to be worried about. You’ll see that you will recover soon and we all are visiting you there. Good luck!
- Look at the future with positivity. It’s time to leave the negativity from your body. The doctors will do whatever is necessary for your body. Keep in mind that all is well. Best wishes for your surgery!
- I just want you to know that I really care about you and your health! Best of luck, everything will be alright! May Almighty bless you, and don’t worry yourself much.
- I’m always with you, no matter what. If you ever feel devastated, know that someone is praying for your recovery. The surgery will be successful and smooth. Don’t worry.
- Surgery often seems critical, but this is for the sake of your betterment. Don’t lose hope. I’ll be there for you to hold your hands and give support to you so you feel better.
After Surgery Wishes
During the recovery period, here are some before surgery messages to send to them.
- I am sending you my best wishes after your surgery. I hope you come back to your normal life soon. We miss you. Take care of your health.
- I have always admired you for your courage and positivity. I am very glad to know that you stayed strong during your surgery. Get well soon dear!
- Dear, I’m praying all the time during your surgery and now it’s complete. So now time to come back home. Wishes for your fast recovery!
- It’s good to hear that you are out of danger now. Now, try to stay positive through your recovery. Wish you all the best!
- When I heard that your surgery was done successfully then there was no bound of my joy. I hope now you are feeling much better than before. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- We all are sending you wishes for your fast recovery and good health. We all are on your side. Get well soon dear!
- I’m praying to Allah for your very fast recovery than anything else. I hope Allah will understand my feeling! My best wishes for your fast and full recovery!
- Wishing that every day will bring you happiness, a brighter time, healthier and happier you. Get well soon dear!
- Do you know how special you are to me? I miss you all the time. I can’t stay there during your surgery, but my soul was always there. Wishes for your fast recovery!
- Dear, your absence has created a vacuum in our group. We miss you a lot. It’s great that your surgery had done and after some days you may join us as before. Our group will get its life back! Wishing you a fast recovery!
- Dear, how are you feeling right now? I hope you are feeling better than before. Wishes for a healthy and happier you!
- I know this has been a hard time for you and your family but hold on! I admire your courage so much. I hope that all your suffering is left behind! Happy healing!
- It was a challenging and tough time, but see; you proved how strong you’re! I hope you are resting and taking your medicines properly. I hope that you’ll get better soon.
- It isn’t easy for me to see you undergoing this big surgery, but I’m glad that everything was okay. Take a rest and know that I’m here for you if you need anything.
Well Wishes for Surgery
Before surgery needs thoughtful before surgery messages like the ones below.
- Best wishes for your surgery! Your positive outlook and courage are always something to admire!
- May your surgery go as smoothly as possible! You will surely return among us with renewed vigor!
- I really hope and wish that the surgery is effective and causes you less pain! Sending you all my support and best wishes! Good luck with the surgery.
- An operation can be scary, but surely it will lessen your discomfort by a great deal! Good luck!
- We are cheering for a smooth surgery and for your restored health! Keep up the good work!
- After the surgery, you’ll regain your lost health, and everything is going to be okay soon. I wish you all the best. Stay strong, dear!
- Surgery might seem challenging, but it’s nothing you can’t beat! My best goes to you!
- Best wishes for your surgery ahead! We feel great relief to see you being optimistic and cheerful!
- I really hope you are feeling better now after your surgery! Sending you wishes for a better and faster recovery, take extra good care of yourself!
- We are eagerly looking forward to your rejuvenated well-being! Have a safe surgery!
Surgery Wishes and Prayers
You can as well send your before surgery messages and prayers to them using our samples below
- My sincere prayers go for your surgery! Hoping you will be relieved from your ailment soon!
- By God’s grace, who is omniscient and omnipotent, may this operation go without causing you any more pain. You are in my prayers!
- Difficult times of life will wash away soon, so be patient and have faith in the Almighty. Praying for your successful operation ahead!
- Endurance brings good results, so praying for the best outcome of your surgery! Good luck!
- We all are praying hard to the almighty for your fast recovery! Don’t feel bored at the hospital, think of this as the universe is telling you to take some rest and spend your time with your family!
- I am sending you positive thoughts and prayers for a successful procedure. Get well soon!
- I am here for you. Do let me know if you need anything. You are not alone in this. We are all with you and praying for your surgery to be fruitful.
- God has planned for you to feel better through this surgery, so don’t lose hope! Best wishes!
- You are always in my prayers since the first day of your illness. Better days are coming; don’t be hopeless.
- May Allah grace your soul with courage and vigor so that you can undergo surgery without fear!
- Boss Thank You Messages for Employees
- Engagement Congratulations Messages
- Employer Farewell Message to Employees
- Anniversary Appreciation Messages
- 65 Awesome 90th Birthday Messages and Sayings
Surgery Wishes for Friend
Your friends might need these before surgery messages. Keep them in a safe place.
- My dear buddy, you are strong, and with the aid of your operation, I have no doubt that you will be able to beat this condition and return to full health.
- Dear mate, there are people who love you, and we are all thinking about you in our prayers. We are confident that you will recover well from this impending procedure.
- Don’t be afraid, my strong friend; I’ll be there for you every step of the way during your life and this medical journey too. Best wishes for your surgery!
- I hope everything goes smoothly, and the pain from the operation disappears soon. You have my undying love and fervent prayers.
- Nothing, including these difficult times, lasts forever. Hold on, my best friend. I hope your procedure goes without a hitch.
- Hey, my buddy. I promise to be by your side through thick and thin. I hope your surgery procedure goes well and gives the finest results.
Surgery Wishes for Loved One
Don’t forget to be there for your loved ones. These before surgery messages can help you achieve just that.
- I am sending you all my love and well wishes before your surgery. Take care and love you.
- Love, don’t be scared of your surgery, as I will be holding your hand throughout the process. Sending you my warmest wishes!
- Dear Brother/Sister, May you quickly recover and be back to your everyday life soon. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for a successful procedure.
- Dear Mom/Dad, may you have the strength and courage to get through the surgery. Wishing you a peaceful and comfortable experience during the surgery.
- Dear, you are surrounded by our love, prayers, and positive vibes! We admire you for being so brave and wish you the speediest recovery!
- Have a safe surgery! It will be over before you know, so look forward to feeling better!
- Your comfort is my first priority, and I pray that the surgery brings you relief. Good luck!
- May the surgery brings back your rejuvenated self! I will be cheering for your fast recovery!
- It’s a relief that the surgery went smoothly. I cannot wait to see you. Take complete rest, and you’ll be fine. Best wishes for your betterment.
- You’re in good hands, so do not feel worried! You’ll be in my thoughts until the end of the surgery!
- Good wishes for a speedy recovery. We miss you so much here, get well soon, please.
Positive Message for Someone Having Surgery
Right in the theatre, you can send these touching before surgery messages to your loved ones.
- Stay positive and strong. You are in the hand of great care. Everything will be fine. Best wishes for a successful surgery.
- Don’t let any negative thoughts get to you. Stay positive and strong. This surgery will be a success, for sure.
- You are one of the strongest people I know. You fought through so much, you will fight this surgery and come back victorious.
- Long and healthy life awaits you after the surgery. Stay strong and go through it. You got this.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you. You will be able to fight this hardship and come back strong. Your surgery will be successful.
- We are happy to learn about your improved health. Just one more hurdle and you’ll be back to 100%; you’ve got this.
- You are brave and strong. You are such an inspiration for so many people. You got this.
- You have taken the right decision by going through with the surgery. From now on, you are moving to a new journey of good health.
Surgery Wishes for a Child
Babies are fragile, and as such these before surgery messages will serve to give them the belief that they can survive the surgery processes unbroken.
- You are the bravest child for agreeing to this operation! I’m sure you will feel much better afterward! My warmest hugs to you!
- Honey, your surgery will pass in a blink of an eye! Just think of all the candies you will get to eat later! Good luck, sweet kid!
- Sweetie, you deserve a pat for being so courageous about your approaching surgery! Best wishes!
- Dear, you are my new favorite superhero! Stay strong for the surgery so that you can recover soon!
- Have a safe surgery! You are awesome for being so mature about this! We love you!
- I cannot wait to play hide-n-seek with you, so get the surgery like a brave kid and come back soon!
Inspirational Surgery Quotes
Use these ones to inspire anyone you care about concerning an impending surgical ailment. Be a source of hope to them.
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H Schuller
- “Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it never rains forever.” – Evan Carmichael
- “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
- “Life is, at times, tough. And all we need to do is to prove that we are tougher than it.” – Sanhita Baruah
- “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose.” – Demi Lovato
- “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.” – Orison Swett Marden
- “It is because of hope that you suffer. It is through the hope that you’ll change things.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.” – Tony DeLiso
- “There are so many things that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs, trials will exist and we’re going to get through it. Just be strong.” – Mary J. Blige
- Farewell Messages for Boss
- Thank You Messages for Boss
- Farewell Messages to Coworkers
- Congratulations Messages for Achievement
- Pregnancy Congratulations Card Messages
When someone is having surgery, he or she needs some emotional and mental backing! Words of motivation for surgery can help so much to endure their anxiety and nervousness.
Strong support and validation are needed before and after the surgery so they can feel valued and cared for. The small wishes before and after the procedure with before surgery messages will help them.
If you are thinking about what to say to someone before surgery or having surgery, then read our before surgery messages to pick ideas.
Receiving sincere wishes before surgery may help douse the patient’s worry and fear and help them carry an optimistic mindset about the outcome.