The first holy communion is a religious event that Catholics do in church when their child reaches the age of 7-8. The first holy communion is a significant event in the lives of a child. Therefore, sending first communion messages is a must to ensure your child feels loved.
It’s a really important day for both parents and children. Parents always want to share this special occasion with friends and relatives.
Giving the child a card is a fantastic idea. If you’re not sure what to write on the first holy communion card, here are some holy communion wishes and card messages to assist you communicate your heartfelt wishes for the kid.
First Holy Communion Wishes
- “God bless you as you receive your first holy communion today! May you always live your faith with joy and sincerity.”
- “During your First Communion today and for every day to come, I pray you feel Heaven’s blessings shining down on you.”
- “I pray and hope that Jesus Christ showers you with blessings on your holy communion day.”
- “As you receive your First Holy Communion, know that we are proud of the strong person you have become and will continue to be.”
- “May Jesus Christ send his angels to you on this special day of holy communion to grant you everything you desire.”
- “I pray that the Lord will guide you all the time. Keep the faith, and never forget to pray. Congratulations on your first holy communion.”
- “May you have a beautiful life as you accept Jesus Christ in your life. Congratulations on your first Holy Communion, and feel the amazing love of God every single day.”
- “Congratulations on your first communion, angel. May the good Lord bless you with everlasting peace, faith, and joy.”
- “Best wishes for Your First Communion. May your life always be surrounded by the love and affection of loved ones, just like today.”
- May you feel the comfort and warmth of God’s love through your spiritual journey.
- As you take part in the bread of life and the cup of eternal salvation for the first time, please know that you will always carry the Lord’s blessings and comfort with you.
- May you always live your faith with purpose and sincerity. Congratulations on your first holy communion.
- May life bring you a bright future, and may the light of the Lord always enlighten you on your path. You are loved and forever will be by your family.
First Communion Wishes for Boys
These first communion wishes for boys will come in useful if you’re attending a boy’s first communion.
- “Son, I still remember the day you were born; I can’t believe it’s your first holy communion. Best wishes to you.”
- “As you take your first Holy Communion today, may the love of Jesus fill your life as you live under the shadow of His guiding light. Congratulations!”
- “I hope that you are full of happiness as you celebrate your First Communion. You have reached a very special milestone and accomplishment, and I am so proud of you.”
- “We thank God that you have received the blessed Sacrament of your First Communion. We pray that as you consider the sacrifice that Jesus made for us all, your heart will be filled with thanksgiving to God.”
- “As you partake of the body and blood of our Lord Jesus, may you abide in Him and He in you. May you follow Him all of your days. Congratulations on receiving the holiest and most important Sacrament of your First Holy Communion.”
- “I am proud of the wonderful boy you have grown into. I wish you all the best for your holy communion, son.”
- “Congratulations on your first communion! I know that this is going to be a memorable day for you. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you every single day of your life.”
- “You are growing into a beautiful boy; never, ever change yourself for the sake of the world. God bless you as you celebrate your holy communion.”
- “This is a special moment that you will always carry in your heart, our little one. Blessed be this day!”
- “Congratulations on your First Holy Communion. May the Lord bless you and grant you all of the world’s happiness and love.”
First Communion Wishes for Girls
The First Holy Communion of a young girl is a memorable occasion. Spend some time writing something important to describe your feelings of love.
- Congratulations to my beloved grandniece on her First Holy Communion!
- My dear child, blessings to you on your First Holy Communion!
- Our sweet little girl, today you receive your First Communion, may His light and love always shine brightly upon you—love from your parents.
- Dear Lord, please bless this little girl who is receiving her First Communion.
- To a special little girl on the day of her First Communion: May the Lord always be in your heart!
- Dear Princess, we wish you all the happiness in this world as you celebrate this single day.
- Have a wonderful holy communion. We look forward to seeing you later this month.
- May God’s light guide your journey with Christ.
- As you celebrate your first communion today, know that God will show his wondrous love to you throughout your life.
- Little girl, you are a wonderful person, and today you get closer to God. Happy First Communion!
- To our wonderful daughter on her First Holy Communion: we pray that Jesus will always nourish your Faith.
First Communion Messages for your Daughter
- Today, as always, you share God’s and our family’s love. You are a beautiful girl.
- What a wonderful woman you’ve become. May all of heaven’s blessings come to you, my darling daughter.
- May the love of Jesus shine in your heart and soul forever.
- Feel God’s warmth on this important day of your life.
- My lovely daughter, may you feel His holiness in all you do.
- May you feel the comfort of the Lord’s love with you every step of your journey.
Holy Communion Bible Verses
- “God is within her, she will not fall.” – Psalm 46:5
- “My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed.” – Proverbs 23:15
- “Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her.” – Luke 1:45
- “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.” – Luke 2:52
- “My son, keep your father’s commandment, and forsake not your mother’s teaching.” – Proverbs 6:20
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” – Proverbs 31:25
- “Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.” – Proverbs 13:20
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
- “ This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. – Psalm 118:24
Coming up with relevant First Communion messages is easier when you have a large number of options to choose from created by experienced authors.
A child’s First Communion is a key step toward adulthood in the Catholic faith. On this day, they receive Christ’s body and blood, also known as the Eucharist.
It is one of the most holy and meaningful days of this person’s life and sending first communion messages would make it even more memorable for them.