Starting Monday morning with the Best Motivation Messages, Quotes, and Phrases can turn the new week into a huge success. Monday is the first day of the week in many countries, including Canada and the United States.
As it is the beginning of the school and workweek. Monday is one of the days we always experience increased traffic, longer queues at stores and restaurants, and a general sense of busyness and stress.
It can also be associated with feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression as people struggle to get back into tedious work after the weekend.
Starting Monday morning with good quotes, messages, and wishes can make the whole week more successful.
These powerful and charming Good Morning Monday quotes are available for you to use.
Motivational Monday Morning Quotes
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
- “In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day.” – Spencer Johnson
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The most motivating aspect of Monday is that Tuesday is just a day away.” – Anonymous
- “Today’s goals: coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
- “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” – J.M. Power
- “The only limits you have are the limits you believe” – Wayne Dyer
- “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson.
- “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” – Jim Carrey.
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”- Confucius.
Motivational Monday Quotes
- “Monday is for people with a mission.” – Cristina Imre
- “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
- “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill.
- “The worst Monday is the one that gets wasted for nothing.” – Anonymous
- “The challenge of every Monday is to maintain the same vitality in each and every day of the week.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Monday is necessary for next Sunday (weekend) to come.” – Invajy
- “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jen Sincero
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
Inspirational Monday Quotes
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” – Pablo Picasso
- “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs.
- “The more I want to get something done the less I call it work.” – Richard Bach
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
- “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” – Ken Poirot
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- Happy Friday Messages, Wishes, and Greetings
- 70 Thursday Messages for Morning Motivation
- 100 Happy Tuesday Messages, Wishes & Greetings
- 40 Inspirational Monday Messages, Wishes, Quotes & Status
Charming Quotes for Monday
- “The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday.” – Art Rooney
- “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” – Julio Alexi Genoa
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
- “What about Monday? That could be the one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.” – Kevin Walton
- “Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours.” – Jarod Kintz
- “The mornings are always refreshing; Monday morning is more refreshing after a restful weekend.” – Invajy
- “You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday.” –Anonymous
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
- “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.” – Kristin
- “Monday, Monday, so good to me; Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.” – John Phillips
Best Quotes for Monday Morning
- “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” -Jerry Spinelli
- “Mondays are the potholes in the road of life.” -Tom Wilson
- “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.” – Carl Gustav Jung
- “Nothing is permanent, including the obstacle you’re facing. It’s Monday. Get a new perspective and overcome that.” – Invajy
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn.
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” – Estée Lauder
- “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Monday morning you sure look fine.” – Lindsey Buckingham
- “Monday is such a wonderful day. You can start new leaving behind the past week’s disappointments.” – Invajy
- “I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday.” – Anonymous
Pretty Good Morning Monday Messages
- Good morning, sweetheart. It is already Monday morning! It is better to get ready and get going! Enjoy the rest of your week.
- Hello, dear, you are welcome to Monday morning. I bring to you good news that this Monday will bring blessings, success, and favor to you. Happy Monday to you dear and have a great week.
- Pleasant to wish you a happy Monday. Praying that this new week will bring to you the joy of your heart. Happy Monday and prosperous days ahead.
- May the good Lord not allow you to see shame this Monday. This Monday will be blissful.
- How I wish you do have a pleasant week. Be optimistic and have a positive mindset. You will surely make it. Happy new week dear.
- Beautiful Monday to my heart’s desire. It is nice to wish you a successful and pleasant week. Have a wonderful day my love!
- Everybody may be rushing because it is Monday morning. Nonetheless, do not waver to halt and take a breath, just relax, and cheer up you will still make it.
- It is good to start your Monday morning with prayer. Hand over everything into God’s hand and he will surely see you through. Happy Monday.
Monday Motivational Messages Tricks
- Plan a routine that is pretty good for you. These are some of the common morning plans, they include; taking a shower, making your bed, drinking coffee, making breakfast, and packing lunch
- Make the best use of your time and be efficient by making yourself a timetable. Have a blueprint of your tasks for the day and plan the rest of your week. Be mindful of deadlines and schedules.
- Established achievable goals for yourself. Sure, it will help boost your sense of inspiration. Endeavor to set several small daily goals for that week.
- It is pertinent to improve your mood and increase the quality of your sleep while helping you stay physically healthy.
- Drink enough water and stay hydrated, especially when you consume caffeine. It will help you feel more alert and refreshed while helping to prevent stress and headaches. Maintain healthy eating habits.
- Common self-care practices include taking a nap, preparing a favorite meal, receiving a massage, spending quality time with loved ones and friends, listening to music, and going to yoga.
- Taking a quick walk to stretch your legs is important. Chat with your colleague. Taking short breaks during your work day will relieve you to stay motivated and on work.
- Schedule your day on the weekend. This will be the easiest way to minimize stress and go into Monday morning with ease.
- Make a to-do list and organize your Monday ahead of time so you are ready and set up for a creative week. This simple habit is a game-changer for ensuring your week starts smoothly and is stress-free.
- Maintain a good, healthy work-life balance by having things to look forward to during the week. Try to schedule fun activities to make your week pass by more quickly.
Funny Monday Motivation Messages
- “Getting up to see a new day is an ability from God. Thank him and remember that you are loved. Happy Monday to you.”
- “May this new day bring blessings and let lovely things happen in your life to you today. Best regards.”
- “Begin every day with a positive word, believing that nothing will hinder you from being the gladdest person. As such, let’s start with making each day a perfect beginning.”
- “Perfect that as long as I have someone like you, it is always awesome. Happy Monday dear.”
- “This new day will not be tough if you love your work.“
- “It is good and nice to love those who treated you right and forget about those that don’t. Best regards.”
- “This Monday morning is a fresh beginning; it’s never late to achieve your goals, wishing you a successful Monday.”
- “Happiness is a choice; you can choose to be happy anytime you feel. Another Monday is here, it is now left for you to be optimistic with positive affirmation throughout this new week. Best regards.”
- “Start afresh and full of positivity as the lovely Monday morning hits your door right now. Don’t let yourself down by the memories of yesterday”
We understand that Monday mornings have bad stature. We are planning to hate Mondays.
After enough fun and relaxing weekends, Monday just rolls around to take us back to hectic and tedious tasks in the office or school.
Overloading yourself with work will do more harm than good. So, start slow, keep the to-do list for Monday light, and do not push your limits unnecessarily.
This time needs some powerful quotes and motivation to start your fresh week with the right energy.