40 Inspirational Monday Messages, Wishes, Quotes & Status
Waking up on Monday mornings can be very tiring because; after you must have enjoyed the pleasures of the weekend. But Monday mornings don’t have such a bad vibe for you. All you have to do is to read some Monday messages or motivational quotes that would boost your morale and motivate you to go through the day and the entire week as well.
There are various Monday messages that you may use to raise your spirits on a Monday morning, but in this post, you will read the greatest Monday messages, such as the ones below.
What is a Good Saying for Monday?
- “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” — Beyoncé
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou.
- “Life is a fairytale starring you. You have the power to write your own story and be the hero of it, too.” — Joelle Speranza, author, blogger, and entrepreneur
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” — Denise Brennan-Nelson, author
- “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” — Serena Williams
- “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” — Jen Sincero, author and coach
- “Each time you make a good decision or do something nice or take care of yourself; each time you show up to work and work hard and do your best at everything you can do, you’re planting seeds for a life that you can only hope will grow beyond your wildest dreams. Take care of the little things—even the little things that you hate—and treat them as promises to your own future. Soon you’ll see that fortune favors the bold who get sh*t done.” — Sophia Amoruso, #GirlBoss author
- 8. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” — Estée Lauder
- 9. “Don’t give it five minutes if you’re not going to give it five years.” — Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
- 10. “My experiences remind me that it’s those black clouds that make the blue skies even more beautiful.” — Kelly Clarkson
Inspirational Monday Messages
- “Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.” — Katia Beauchamp, co-founder and CEO of Birchbox
- “Sometimes, no matter how much people care about you, they won’t always understand or support your vision—and that’s perfectly okay. It’s yours for a reason, so dare to swim against the current in pursuit of whatever it is you dream of. In the end, you will find there’s no greater success than achieving what you believe in and making it happen on your own.” — Anixia Rodriguez, founder of La Sirène
- “Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.” — Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love
- “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
- “If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.” – Jen Welter, first female NFL coach
- “In this life, to earn your place you have to fight for it.” — Shakira
- “Done is better than perfect.” — Sheryl Sandberg, CEO of Facebook
- “Don’t ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it’s crazy enough.” — Lena Waithe
- “Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is.” — Danielle LaPorte, author
Motivational Monday Messages
- Life has both pleasure and pain. However, we must not lose our hope and carry on. Happy Monday!
- You can’t change what happened last week but you can learn from it and choose happiness this week. Happy Monday!
- Monday is just a reminder that the weekend has passed and there are only a few more days before another weekend gets here.
- Either you run on Monday, or the whole week runs on you. Choose wisely; choose what makes your day.
- Wish you a great start to a week filled with motivation and inspiration for the work. Happy Monday.
- Mondays can be maniacs. Don’t let the thoughts ruin your day. Start with a coffee full of energy.
- Monday gives us a chance to start a new beginning. Guess what? 52 Mondays in a year, 52 opportunities to be our best version.
- Monday gives us a new opportunity to transform ourselves into our productive version and enable our willpower to chase our dreams.
- Mon in French means mine. So Monday is going to be my day to do better and excel in everything.
- Monday means facing new glories by accepting new challenges!
- Monday, the first day of the week, to set a new goal to make the week productive and meaningful.
- What you do on Monday can be the inspiration for the whole week. Make your Monday more productive.
- Monday is the fresh start of a week and comes with new challenges. Go ahead and face them with your energetic attitude.
- Just remember you are wise, kind, powerful, and fearless, and you can pretty much nail anything. So stop doubting yourself, take the chance, and do your best at work.
- Monday is here, a new day, a new week to propel us to success and happiness.
Positive Monday Morning Messages and Quotes
- May God give you contentment this Monday morning. And may this day bring one of the best mornings of your week.
- The simplest approach to start your day off well is to share a laugh. So that you may enjoy your fantastic Monday just as much as you are, here is a smile for you.
- Mondays are a fantastic day to start the week off right. And I’m sure you’ve never had a more lovely Monday morning than this one.
- You do not find a happy life. You make it. – Camilla Eyring Kimball
- Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life. – Germany Kent
- So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends — but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.–Julio Alexi Genao
- I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday. – Unknown
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
- Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. – Dalai Lama.
Monday mornings don’t have to be dreadful. The goal is to discover at least one thing to look forward to on Monday that will motivate you to kick butt all week.
Whether you’re considering running a marathon, making a job shift, or simply deciding what you want for lunch, let these Monday messages inspire you to get up, get going, and live the life you deserve.