100+ Life Quotes that are Inspiring, Happy, Good and Funny
When life treats us badly, it devastates us and leaves us broken and hurt. But then, with the right attitude, life messages and appropriate mindsets, the way we look at things or life in generality can be changed.
Having the liberty of good life messages can make things better, lovely, and even set your life at ease.
It is important to note that every day is a magnificent adventure that should be enjoyed to the fullest. That doesn’t mean you always wake up ready to seize the day; sometimes you just need a reminder that life is a wonderful gift.
We can all use a little motivation and inspiration these days, whether it’s a funny statement from a famous celebrity or an encouraging message about giving it your all from a successful business person via a life quote.
What are Some Good Life Messages?
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy. — Dalai Lama
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. — John Lennon
- Get busy living or get busy dying. — Stephen King
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. — Mae West
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas A. Edison
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. – Albert Einstein
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. – Babe Ruth
- Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there. — Will Smith
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma–which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. – Steve Jobs
- Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing. — Seneca
- If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.–Eleanor Roosevelt
- The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.– Henry Ford
- In order to write about life first you must live it.–Ernest Hemingway.
- “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”–Frank Sinatra.
- “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” – (Attributed to various sources)
- “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.”–Leo Burnett.
- Short Best Wishes, Congrats Messages & Good Luck Quotes
- 75+ Happy New Home Messages and Housewarming Wishes
- Comforting Words of Sympathy and Condolence Message
Motivational Quotes for Life Messages
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. — Winston Churchill
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. — Will Rogers
- “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character. — Unknown
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs
- Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. ―Vernon Sanders Law
- To know how much there is to know is the beginning of learning to live” —Dorothy West
- Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future. — Tony Robbins
Most Famous Quotes of all Time
Majority of the quotes we know about or have come across are from some of the greatest minds to ever walk the earth and their influence on those who have come across them cannot be overemphasized. Many of these gurus distill their life experiences and insights into useful and motivating life messages.
Therefore, this section will contain some of the most famous quotes that you’ll need to kick start your day.
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma–which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. -Steve Jobs
- If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- When you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
- If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. -James Cameron
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. -John Lennon
- The best way to predict your future is to create it. — Abraham Lincoln
- You must expect great things from yourself before you can do them. —Michael Jordan
- Identity is a prison you can never escape, but the way to redeem your past is not to run from it, but to try to understand it, and use it as a foundation to grow. —Jay-Z
Best Quotes of all Time
- There are no mistakes, only opportunities. — Tina Fey
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. — Warren Buffett
- As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others. — Audrey Hepburn
- If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.–Steven Wright.
- If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up some place else.–Yogi Berra
- There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep.–Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.–Robert Benchley.
- Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent.–Langston Coleman.
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.–Kyle Chandler.
Deep Motivational Quotes
- We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them. -Albert Einstein
- Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow. -Mahatma Gandhi
- Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.–Mark Twain
- When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give good thought to the happiness that you can give out. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world. -Norman Vincent Peale
- It is only when we take chances, when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest. -Walter Anderson
- Nature has given us all the pieces required to achieve exceptional wellness and health, but has left it to us to put these pieces together. -Diane McLaren
Motivational Quotes About Success
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston S. Churchill
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. -Herman Melville
- The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. – Colin R. Davis
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it. — Henry David Thoreau
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. — Dale Carnegie
- Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. -Calvin Coolidge
- There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. -Mister Rogers
- Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable. -John Wooden
Life has a lot of ups and downs, and letting those turbulent and sad times weigh you down isn’t the best option. Instead, get yourself elated with positive life messages that will spur you into productivity and make your day worthwhile.