Giving cards to our loved ones on special days is another way of showing love to them. If you might be thinking so hard about what to write on cards, you’d find a list of best friend card messages while you keep reading.
The most common times cards are given are on birthdays. We are going to look at the top funny messages and wishes for birthdays.
Happy Birthday Card Messages
Here are 225 funny best friend card messages, quotes, and wishes for born days:
- Happy birthday, my best friend! I wish you the best of luck.
- I wish you a lovely birthday and a beautiful year! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend.
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday tonight!
- You are such a blessing that I wish I could celebrate with you every day!
- Let’s get into some mischief on your birthday!
- I wish you a birthday filled with sunshine, rainbows, love, and laughter! On this important day, I send you my best wishes.
- Best wishes for your birthday! I wish you a truly wonderful day.
- Happy birthday, pal. All of your birthday wishes will come true! I consider myself really fortunate to have such a lovely and generous person in my life.
- Congratulations on your birthday! I’m glad for your friendship and all of the good times we’ve shared. Much more to come!
- I’d have a magnificent garden if I had a flower for every time you made me smile! Congratulations on your birthday!
- Happy Birthday, my greatest pal! I wish you a very great day and a fantastic year!
- Congratulations on your birthday! May this year bring you good health and happiness.
- I wish you a very happy birthday and best wishes for the future year. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!
- Congratulations on your birthday! I’m always thankful to have such a wonderful friend. I adore you and cannot wait to celebrate with you.
- Please knock! Is anyone there? Abbey. Who is Abbey? Happy birthday, Abbey!
- The middle years… When “happy hour” is actually a sleep!
- Don’t worry, hon! Those are not gray hairs, but rather “wisdom highlights.” And you are exceptionally clever!
- It is now safe to blow out the candles on your birthday cake; I have already notified the fire department!
- [insert age] is the ideal age. You’re old enough to admit your mistakes yet still young enough to make more. Congratulations on your birthday!
- You’re terrible at getting older! Can you at least pretend to be older?
- You aren’t getting any older… simply more distinguished! Congratulations on your birthday.
- “Forget about your history, you can’t alter it,” a wise man once remarked, and I’d like to add, “Forget about your present, I didn’t get you one.”
- Congratulations on your birthday. You’ve been looking this wonderful for [enter age] years!
- I prefer to think of your “gray hairs” as strands of birthday glitter coming out of your head. You’re now ready to party!
- Don’t be discouraged by your age. It’s too difficult to get back up!
- How do you tell when you’ve reached middle age? You cross your legs tightly in anticipation for a large sneeze and pray for the best!
Free Birthday Messages for Family
- How old are you? Take that cake outside to light the candles! Have a wonderful birthday.
- Congrats, you’ve finally arrived at the magical years… Do you know where your automobile is parked? Do you remember where you put your phone? Do you know where your glasses are? Do you know what day it is? It’s your special day!
- Don’t be concerned about your eyesight deteriorating as you age. It’s nature’s way of shielding you from the shock of walking by the mirror.
- I’m so delighted we’re getting older together and that you’ll always have an advantage!
- Aging is a mental rather than physical concern. It doesn’t matter if you don’t mind.
- Getting older is unavoidable. Growing up is an option. You don’t grow better as you get older.
- We’ll be pals until the day we die… Then we’ll be new pals!
- I’ve reached an age where my train of thought frequently departs without me.
- Make-up is the key to staying young… Make up age and stick to it!
- A genuine buddy recalls your birthday but not your age.
- You are only young once, yet you can be immature for the rest of your life.
- It’s time to celebrate! Cheers to a day as unique as you are and a year filled with delight.
Congratulations on your birthday!
- To my bestie, who makes every day an adventure. To the moon and back, I adore you. Thank you for all of the fun this year, and here’s to another exciting year!
- Let’s celebrate your birthday! Cake? check. Candles? check. Drinks? check. Gift? check. Who is the coolest birthday girl ever? check!
- Happy birthday, lovely! You’re the best, and I’m grateful to have you. I hope you have a wonderful day.
- It is not enough to simply live life; it must also be celebrated! My best friend, Happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my incredible, brilliant, hilarious, insightful, kind, and kind… Should I continue? To put it another way, Happy Birthday to my best friend. I couldn’t imagine spending the day with anybody else.
Let us rejoice and have a great time!
- You’ve been there for me through all of life’s ups and downs, and I hope you realize how much I appreciate it. Here’s to many more years of growing together!
- I wish my favorite human the happiest of birthdays. Bestie, I’m so glad I met you!
- When we initially met, I never imagined we’d become great friends and share so many crazy moments!
I treasure each adventure and eagerly await the next!
- What if I had to tell you how wonderful you are? I’d say you’re the best thing since sliced bread, completely out of this world…
- Basically, I believe you are the finest! Have a wonderful birthday, my amazing, fantastic best buddy.
- Scary Halloween Card Messages
- 50 Graduation Thank You Card Messages
- Work Anniversary Messages for Colleagues
Birthday Texts for Loved Ones
- Happy birthday, my coworker. I want you to remember two things: 1. Enjoy the time of your life.
2. I’ll always be there to assist you.
- You won’t be this handsome forever, so make the most of it tonight. Man, happy birthday!
- It’s your birthday, dear! Here’s to another year filled with love, happiness, and unforgettable memories. Have a wonderful day and celebrate hard.
- Some people get wiser with age. It enriches the lives of others. So everyone becomes older as they get older. Yeah, best of luck with the first two, man. Congratulations on your birthday!
- Dude, happy birthday! Even though we irritate each other, you’re always there for me. Thank you for bringing craziness and support into my life. Cheers!
- Our friendship would be on page one of my memoir if I ever wrote one. Here’s to all of the good times! Dear friend, I wish you a very happy birthday.
- Let us salute the man of the hour. You keep your cool under duress and are always entirely yourself. I wish you a wonderful day filled with laughter and pleasure. Happy birthday, pal!
- On your birthday, we send you our heartfelt greetings. We may be separated today, but you will always remain in our hearts. We are missing you!
- From [enter your area], I wish you a very happy birthday. I wish you a wonderful day. Make sure to save a slice of cake for me!
- This birthday card is packed with virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! We wish you a very happy birthday and hope to see you again soon. Until then, best wishes for good health and happiness from afar!
- Congratulations on your birthday, dear friend! On this important day, I’m sending you loads of love and looking forward to the day we can see you again. Take care of yourself and keep yourself safe.
- Congratulations on your birthday! We’re sorry you’re spending your birthday alone. Let us truly celebrate when this is all over!
- We are grateful for all of your efforts this year to support and assist others. May your birthday be a time to relax and reflect on your accomplishments. We send you our love and prayers for a better year ahead.
- Birthday greetings, dear friend. We want you to know that you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers as we remember and miss [name].
- We know your birthday this year will be challenging, and we wish we could be there to support you in person. We are sending our love from afar, and if there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
- Happy birthday, dear! Even though we are not together today, I am nevertheless raising a glass to your good health and happiness. Keep your strength, be safe, and take care of yourself. I’m missing you!
- Congratulations on your birthday! I wish you a good day today and hope to see you in [insert month].
- Birthday greetings, dear friend! From [insert location], I raise a glass to your ongoing health and happiness. I wish you a wonderful day!
- On your birthday, we’re thinking of you! We wish you a wonderful day and all the best in the future year.
We’re thrilled that you’ll be visiting in [insert month], and we can’t wait to see you!
- Best wishes for your birthday! From [insert area], we send you our love and best wishes.
- I wish you a very happy birthday and best wishes for an interesting and enjoyable year ahead. With best wishes from [enter location].
- On your birthday, many pleasant returns! We wish you a lovely day filled with friends, family, and cake!
We’re sorry we won’t be able to attend this year, but we hope to catch up the next time we’re in the area.
- Happy birthday to a buddy who is always there for me, even if he or she is thousands of miles away.
- On your birthday, I wish you the best! I apologize for missing you on such a memorable day. From [insert location], we’re thinking of you and lifting a glass to your well health.
- On your birthday, I wish you many pleasant returns. We wish you a nice day and hope to see you in [insert month]/or [at an event, for example, Christmas].
- On your birthday, I wish you many blessings. We are missing you!
- Belated Happy Birthday! I’m sorry for not writing sooner, but how can you expect me to remember your birthday since you never appear older?
- I assure you that this card is not late. It is arriving after your birthday on purpose since I believe you deserve a whole birth month. Happy Birthday!
- HBBD! It is an abbreviation for “Happy Belated Birthday!” YTDF, love (Your Terribly Disorganized Friend)
These birthday messages just made things easier for you. You no longer have worries about texting your family and loved ones.