It comes as no surprise that one of the most well-liked holidays among children is Halloween. What could be more epic than sending out Scary Halloween card messages to your kids?
When it comes to selecting the best Halloween wishes and sayings, you must first decide on your mood. Do you want a frightening quote that will keep your buddies awake all night?
Or do you require something a little more PG and adorable for the neighborhood kids?
Top Scary Halloween Card Messages
If you are celebrating a scary Halloween, especially with children and you plan on giving out a card, check out these messages below:
1. I wish you a happy first Halloween and loads of sweets! Your outfit is going to make you appear adorable. Thanks, Auntie.
2. “My baby bat, happy first Halloween! We’re looking forward to watching you develop into a creep; this is just the beginning. Your parents are smitten with you.
3. “Happy First Halloween!” Halloween is all about candy and spooks, which is a great mix. Being hedonistic today is acceptable. Take more avocado and boob. Your Spooky Granny, with love.
4. “Hey folks, happy Halloween. To avoid the Goblin King coming and taking your sweets away from you, remember to be careful with it. That would be awful.
5. You ladies will become green monsters if you stay clear of the spiderwebs, forget the garlic, and consume all of your candy at once! Have a hairy HOWLoween, in the immortal words of all werewolves! Now go frighten some people outside!
6. While trick-or-treating, don’t forget to bring garlic in case you run across a frightful vampire! Happy Halloween.
7. To my witchy niece, Happy Halloween! I can’t wait to see you dressed up. Hide your candies at the back of your dresser if you don’t want Mom and Dad to consume them all. They won’t ever look there.
8. Halloween is here! Hello, BOOtiful! You are a FANGtastic individual! You have ME WRAPPED UP. You fit my BLOOD type well! I would eat you first if I were a zombie.
9. VERY CREEPY. You have more ghosts than anyone else.
10. Happy Howling, Hairy Halloween! I hope it alternates between being sticky and crunchy.
11. I hope your day isn’t a vampire-like SUCKER. I hope you enjoy a spooktacular day and an incredibly spooky Halloween.
12. My favorite little GHOULfriend, enjoy a FANGtastic evening! The phrase “Enjoy a SPOOKtacular, BOOtiful, and FANGtastic Halloween! The phrase “WITCHING you a very scary Halloween” 13.
13. Happy Halloween to my favorite group of ghosts and gremlins! Without you people, EYE would simply PERISH! I hope you have a roaring good time and a very creepy evening! Warmest regards, Uncle Matt.
14. Why did the skeleton not want to attend school? He wasn’t giving it his all.
15. What dessert is a ghost’s favorite? Ice cream and boo-berries in a pie?
16. What is a witch’s preferred topic? Spell-ing!”
17. What do the parents of a baby ghost call each other? He’s translucent, dude!”
18. What genre of music do mummified people listen to? “Wrap music!” Where do vampires live on the street? The finish line!
19. Which ghost is the most talented dancer? The Boogie Man!
20. Why do vampires require mouthwash? they have bat breath, therefore!
21. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?. He lacked the courage to do it.
22. What type of error does a ghost make? A mistake!
23. Magic is actually very easy. You only need to want something and then allow yourself to have it. Trick or treat while being spooky. I hope you enjoy a sweet Halloween. Ah, what a beautiful morning it is. That makes me sick.
- 20 Ways & Messages to Say “I Appreciate You”
- Baptism Card Messages
- 200 Thank You Messages for Support
Scary Halloween Kids Messages
24. quotations from Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown. Hello, Sean Patrick! Just a quick, spooky greeting to wish you a great Halloween!
25. Never forget to have faith in the Big Pumpkin! Bugs and hugs! The Big Pumpkin is here. Chuck Brown.
26. Buddy, Happy Halloween! I’m looking forward to sharing this year’s Great Pumpkin waiting experience with you. The Big Pumpkin is here. Chuck Brown.
27. To the coolest witch I know, Happy Halloween! More than Winifred Sanderson loves her spell book, I adore you. Hocus Pocus (1989). It’s just a load of Hocus Pocus, that’s all.
28. I wish you a wonderful day filled with amusing pranks, delectable sweets, and enjoyable movies. Don’t let the Sanderson Sisters zap your youth!
29. Happy Halloween, my favorite Pumpkin King!
30. I am the moon’s shadow at night, flooding your nightmares to the brim with terror. On Halloween night, keep an eye out for Oogie Boogie.
31. Wizards with wands, pirates with hooks, monsters, clowns with eerie appearances, vampires with fangs that bite, and ghosts who boo all dressed in white. On this Halloween night, let your imagination go wild.
32. Skeletons are made of bone. Biting vampires. I hope you have a spooky good time on Halloween. Enjoy your Halloween.
33. Wishing you a happy Halloween filled with terrifying things. So go trick-or-treating, enjoy yourself, and bring home tons of candy. Happy Halloween.
34. Wishing you a bag full of thrills and a night full of terrors Happy Halloween.
35. The moon laughs and whispers: Tis almost Halloween when witches are riding and black cats are sighted!
36. Trick or Treat. Be so kind. Give me a delicious meal! Greetings from your cousins on Halloween. When pumpkins glimmer in the moonlight at night, there is magic.
37. May your Halloween be full of frights, thrills, sweets, goodies, and just the right amount of bumps in the night. Kisses and bugs.
38. Happy witching season! I wish you a spooktacular October full of PSLs, candy, calling in the demons, scary movies, and haunted houses. It’s time to go frightening now that the curtain is thin.
39. So eager to summon the spirits collectively. On the big night, I’m giving you an Ouija board, candles, and sage. Don’t forget to prepare your questions for the spirits.
40. I hope you’re prepared for the supernatural! Love, Witchiest aunt you have.
Halloween is scary, right? After going through these messages you’d never border about the kinds of messages to put down on the cards that you send.