When sharing Korean food photos on social media platforms such as Instagram, you must use attention-grabbing quotes. These quotes are for you if you are a “Koreaboo.”
Korean Food Quotes
Only 18.7% of the general public considers Korean food to be trendy.
The food has a lot of rich, spicy, sweet, sour, salty, and bitter flavors, which is why it’s so popular.
Aside from flavor, Korean cuisine is also one of the healthiest, with recipes that are beneficial to the human body.
That is why it is becoming more widely known.
In addition to technology and culture, Korean cuisine has grown in popularity over the last decade.
From Kimchi to Samgyupsal, the global foodie community is exploring the best of Korean cuisine.
In honor of Korean culture, here are a few food quotes and popular cuisine that is sure to whet your appetite.
- Best Mac and Cheese From Fast Food Restaurants
- 20 Best Chinese Food Chain Restaurants Near Me
- Greek Food Near Me 2022 & Top 14 Traditional Greek Foods to Try
- Where to Find the Best Jamaican Food Around Philly
1. “Give me all that kimchi.”
2. “The hotter the kimchi is, the better.”
3. “All you need is love and kimchi.”
4. “Whenever I go to the supermarket, I always grab a bottle of kimchi to eat at home.
5. “There’s nothing like eating kimchi in your pajamas.
6. “I know exactly where my heart is: anywhere there’s kimchi.”
7. “Kimchi is an everyday need.”
8. “If you’re talking about home necessities, kimchi is at the top of the list.”
9. “When eating Korean BBQ, there are plenty of sides. But kimchi is the best by far.”
10. “If you need me, I’ll be in my house eating kimchi.”
11. “I would lose my mind if I don’t eat kimchi at least once a day.”
12. “Kimchi is good for me and you.”
13. “One kimchi to rule them all.”
14. “If you’ve never had kimchi stew, you’re missing out.”
15. “I’m addicted to kimchi.”
16. “The more I eat kimchi, the more delicious it gets.”
17. “Whenever I have a problem, I can deal with it better with kimchi.”
18. “Thank God that kimchi exists.”
20. “One of the best things Korea invented is kimchi.”
21. “I just inhaled kimchi ramen. Nose on fire. The next chapter may be obscured by tears”
22. “The Kimchi is only for the foodies and food buffs
23. “The taste and the tang go straight into your head and stay there for a while”
24. How can we think of living without kimchi
26. Have kimchi only when the very best is required
27. My happy place is anywhere with bibimbap and kimchi
28. Kimchi for radiant skin and hair with glaze
29. Korean dishes and kimchi will keep you going
30. When I can’t eat kimchi, I talk about eating kimchi
Korean Food Hashtags
Creative Korean Food Quotes
1. The perfect dish with the super perfect taste
2. We all eat, & it would be a sad waste of an opportunity to eat badly.
3. Tongue taste coupled with hand taste — yeah that is Korean food
4. Hungry? Eat Korean Food.
5. Delicious homemade and like nothing else
6. All I need is love and Korean food.
7. This bulgogi is to die for!
8. I’ve waited weeks to try out this Korean restaurant, and it was well worth the wait.
9. You know in your guts that Kimchi is an all-time favorite.
10. And for today’s menu: bibimbap!
11. I can’t say enough about this (Korean dish). You should definitely try it.
12. Give me more jjigae please!
13. Korean food is like the answer to all my problems.
14. What better way to celebrate today than with Korean food.
15. This truly tastes like authentic Korean cuisine.
16. Korean food completes me.
17. I can’t wait to have all these kimchi inside my stomach.
18. Happiness is eating delicious samgyeopsal.
19. Kimchi makes the gut feel better.
20. I simply can’t get enough of this jajangmyeon.
21. Korean food is all I need.
22. If all I could eat for the rest of my life is Korean food, I wouldn’t mind.
23. What I need is all right here in this bowl of Korean stew.
24. Thank God for Korean food.
25. Korean fried chicken is just better than any fried chicken I’ve tasted.
26. Whenever I’m hungry, Korean food is my go-to meal.
27. Samgyeopsal? Yes, please!
28. Kimchi blends taste with myth
29. Tradition mixed with modern scientific thoughts
30. Asian Dish With A Twist
Korean Food Slogans
2. Spice it Up
3. Delicious, Korean Style
4. Juicy Pork, every time
5. Steam Cooked Goodness
6. Oppan Jeonju Style!
7. Fuller Tummies
8. Belly Delicious!
9. Bibimbap is on my lap.
10. Tender Pork Strips, every time
11. Korean Food Fest
12. Captivated by Kimchi!
13. Side Dishes Galore!
14. Cooking up Korean
15. Always A Flavorful Table
16. Jumping for Japchae
17. Never met a hanok I didn’t like
18. Gone Korean Food Crazy
19. A Spicy Twist in the Palate
20. Luscious Korean Feast
21. Savory Dish in Every Bowl
22. Delectable Staple Food
23. A Taste For The Senses
24. Satisfaction, Aromatized
25. Bulgogi is better with friends.
26. Tangy, Salty, and Spicy!
27. Experience that Korean Zing
28. Get That Jeonju Vibe
29. Spice Up Your Life!
30. Seconds, thirds… who’s counting?
Popular Korean Food
South Korea’s influence can be felt all over the world.
If you’re a big fan of Korean movies, you’ve probably imagined yourself in Korea.
You’ve also fantasized about eating some of the sumptuous delicacies on display.
Let’s meet a few of them.
This is a traditional side dish of fermented vegetables.
It is the most famous of all Korean cuisine.
Kimchi is regarded as the oldest and most vital Korean dish.
These fermented vegetables are typically spicy and sour.
A Korean meal isn’t perfect without Kimchi, which is typically prepared with other ingredients.
Such as Korean radish, ginger, napa cabbage, and spring onions.
The food is popular among Korean cuisine fans not only for its distinct flavor but also for its nutritional value and low-calorie content.
Japchae translates as “mixed vegetables.”
The main ingredient in this traditional dish, however, is Korean sweet potato starch noodles (dangmyeon), also known as glass noodles.
Japchae is well-known for its savory and sweet flavor, as well as its squishy yet chewy texture.
It is, however, a traditional Korean noodle dish that is typically served for lunch or dinner.
Beef, thinly shredded vegetables, stir-fried sweet potatoes, sugar, and soy sauce are among the ingredients mixed into the noodles.
Another popular Korean dish is samgyeopsal.
It is simply grilled slices of pork belly that have not been spiced or brined.
These pork strips are best dipped in a seasoning of salt, pepper, and sesame oil.
Then they are wrapped in lettuce with grilled garlic and onion slices and topped with Kimchi.
The term “bibim” refers to blending rice, whereas the noun “bap” refers to rice.
Bibimbap is a bowl of hot white rice with namul or kimchi and gochujang, soy sauce, or doenjang on top.
The components of bibimbap differ depending on their origin.
Bibimbap is a rice, beef, soy sauce, namul (sauteed and seasoned vegetables), mushrooms, chili pepper paste (gochujang), and fried egg dish.
- 8 Popular Fast Food Soups You Have to Try
- 10 of London’s Most Popular UK Food Trucks 2022
- 29+ Best & Catchy Homemade Food Quotes and Instagram Captions
- A Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business (8 Things to Look out for)
These Korean food quotes and hashtags will increase the number of views on your reels and posts.
It will also allow you to proudly display your Korean heritage.
If you are not Korean, they can make you visible to other Koreans or Korean lovers, allowing you to connect.
Who knows, you might even get invited to try out one of those Korean dishes you’ve been wanting to try.