– Cast to Xbox One –
Cast to Xbox One From Your Smartphone: You’ve got your phone in your hand and you want to share a video with gathered friends or family. There’s no wireless streaming option for the TV, no Chromecast, Fire TV—just an Xbox One. Is there a way to cast to an Xbox One console?
Why Stream Videos Directly from Android to Xbox?
Xbox consoles are more than gaming machines. They are a complete media hub for all your entertainment needs.
Streaming media through Xbox also beats having to mirror your phone directly onto a smart TV screen.
Once connected, you can play videos in your Android’s gallery and transfer content straight from your Android device to your Xbox.
- 7 Apps That You Can Use to Round up Your Purchases
- How to Recover Photos Deleted Mistakenly From An Android Phone
- How to Manage the Clipboard Folder on Android Systems
- What is Spare5? Understanding how to Make Money with your Phone
How You Can Cast to Xbox One From Your Smartphone
1. Xbox App
What option could be easier to connect iPhone to Xbox One other than the app produced by the same company that developed the console?
The Xbox app brings your gaming life all in one place. In addition to playing video games, you can also use the app to buy games.
Find LFG for party games to play, share your content with others, and vice versa, watch the gameplay of others.
Here’s how you can use this app to connect and mirror your iPhone to Xbox One.
- First, download and install Xbox app on your iPhone.
- Next, launch the app and go to the Main Menu by tapping the three horizontal bars on the upper left corner of your screen.
- Then, just tap Console and a Connect to Your Xbox One option will soon appear on your screen. Tap it to connect your iPhone to Xbox One.
This app is available to download for free and comes with the ultimate remote video playback and switching features for Xbox streaming.
A simplified and user-friendly Android app, iMediaShare is configurable with your console and smartphone.
- To use iMediaShare, first, connect both your Android and Xbox to the same Wi-Fi network. You can also use your smartphone hotspot.
- Open iMediaShare’s dashboard and select your smartphone icon. This will auto-detect nearby devices, including your Xbox console.
- A connection will be created once you select Xbox streaming, allowing you to share videos directly from your Android device.
YouTube is Google’s most versatile video app and comes with built-in Android streaming support.
Your Android device may already have YouTube installed, so you can start sharing online videos to your console right away.
If you can’t find YouTube on your Android smartphone or tablet, download the app for free from the PlayStore.
- Connect your Android device and Xbox console on the same network.
- Open the YouTube app on your smartphone and select the Cast option.
- On your Xbox console, go to the YouTube app and sign in.
- Select settings and enable Pair Device.
- Your Android device’s YouTube app will present a TV screen icon, which will turn blue when the pairing is complete.
- Start streaming content directly from your Android to the Xbox screen.
- Go to the “Store” tab on your Xbox One and click on the search bar. Type “AirServer” and select “AirServer Xbox Edition”.
- Install the application and launch it once done.
- Press right on your directional pad and hit the “A” button to display the QR code.
- On your iPhone, download “AirServer Connect” from the App Store and open it once installed.
- Click on “Scan QR Code” and allow your camera access when prompted. Scan the code and pair your devices accordingly. After that, you will cast the phone to Xbox One.
If you want to stream music, you can play any music on your iOS device then tap the “AirPlay icon”. From here, choose your Xbox one and your audio will be played automatically on the monitor.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share it with anyone you think will appreciate the information and kindly drop your comment below.