How can I Open my Text Message Online? Just in case you have been asking this question, then read through this article to find out how this works
Sending text messages is one of the popular ways to interact with others, whether your boss needs you to contact a customer or you want to ask your friends for some information.
You can keep track of all messages with your contacts using the message apps that come with mobile phones.
However, if you want to open your text messages online from your computer, which could save you time and make communication easier for you, then there are a few apps that can make this come to reality.
All of these apps are available on the app store, but in this article, we’ve selected the best options for you
How to Open Text Messages Online Using Apps
All of these apps are available on the app store, but in this article, we’ve selected the best options for you. They include:
AirMore allows you to use your computer as a manager for your mobile phone, and it works perfectly well.
- Download the AirMore app on your smartphone.
- Launch the QR code by going to the AirMore Web in your web browser.
- To connect, open the AirMore app, click “Scan to connect,” and then scan the QR code on the web page.
- Select the “Messages” option on the interface’s menu. There you can find all the text messages stored on your phone.
AirDriod is one of the best free third-party apps for viewing text messages on mobile apps. It supports Andriod users to send and receive text messages from desktops.
Here are some of the instructions if you want to open your text messages online
- Get AirDroid installed on your smartphone.
- Use your browser to navigate to web.airdroid.com.
- Register for an account with AirDriod or log in if you already have one.
- Connect by scanning the QR code.
This app helps you check all your messages from your phone, or computer immediately after you have synced your phone data to the app.
Google voice is perfect for those who want to back up and secure their messages. This is possible because any text message sent to google voice number will be received first by Google
Other Ways to Open your Text Message Online
Here are other ways of opening your SMS message online and checking text message notifications on the web:
- You can check them Via Google’s Message for Web
- Using the iCloud Sync Feature
- Retrieving deleted text messages online can be done with a 3rd-Party software, the most common is the iMyFoneD-Back.
- By Contacting your Network Provider
Most times, we might not be with our mobile phones and there is an urgent need to check or open our text messages online with our computer.
With the aforementioned apps and tips, we hope that going forward opening your text messages online won’t be a hassle for you anymore.