There is no one way to express your sympathy to people but there is the right way to go about it. So, you might have wondered what the best way to end a sympathy card is.
Most people might find it very easy to start a message for a sympathy card but when it comes to bringing it to an end, it is often a problem.
Whatever the case may be, don’t panic. It is normal to have words fail you when you are about to end a sympathy card. Convey the message won’t be complete if there is no end to it.
Using appropriate words that show both love and comfort at the end of your sympathy card is key.
Read through this post carefully to get some tips on how to go about ending your sympathy card while still expressing your condolences.
What is a Good Ending for a Sympathy Card?
Sometimes, expressing condolences can be awkward and most of you haven’t even done it before. But you should know that giving it a try is always better than not trying at all.
If you can start up a condolence message, that is so much courage and you can definitely end a sympathy card with these few examples below.
Don’t place your mind solely on having a perfect ending to your sympathy card but rather, use kind words and ensure you have the best intention as you do so.
Below are some simple ways to end a sympathy card:
- I’m sad to know that you are going through a difficult phase, my heart aches for you. Please know that I am available if you need my help. You are always in my heart. today and always, [Signature].
- Deep condolences for your loss my friend. I will be here if you need someone to talk to. [Signature]
- I’m saddened to learn of your loss, I hope you know we are by your side. Please accept our deep condolences, [Signature]
- Wishing you strength and comfort throughout this period. We are here whenever you need us. [Signature]
- We share in your pain and loss. You will be coming out of this soon. We love you.[Signature]
- Words cannot begin to express the pain you must be feeling at the loss of your mother, the irreplaceable woman who brought you into the world and loved you unconditionally throughout your life.[Signature]
While it is very thoughtful to send a sympathy card to a friend or family friend, it is more important you call in to find out what state he or she is in.
The bereaved family will feel loved if you end your sympathy card with something that conveys support and love.
You should make sure you make it known that you are ready to support them and also leave them with the reassurance that they aren’t alone.