Do you want to enjoy going to work? Check out these Wednesday motivation, work-related quotes. Share these sayings with your group, your friends, and your family.
Wednesday Motivation Quotes for Work
These inspiring sayings and advice about achievement and work will give you a fresh outlook on your career. The frantic pace of work and life can leave us feeling overburdened and have an adverse effect on our productivity.
We all feel as though we need to work longer hours and more effectively, yet frequently we forget to take time to relax or enjoy the little things. This Wednesday motivation will serve as a helpful reminder.
Short Positive Wednesday Motivation Quotes
No matter if it’s your first day on the job or you’ve been working in an office for 20 years, you may find these Wednesday motivations and encouragement in these uplifting work quotes.
1. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown
2. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. –Beverly Sills
3. You must get good at one of two things. Planting in the spring or begging in the fall. –Jim Rohn
4. You take your life into your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. –Erica Jong
5. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu
6. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. –Steve Jobs
7. The death rate for people who play it safe and for people who live boldly is the same: 100%. –Patti Digh
8. There is no passion to be found in playing small. –Nelson Mandela
9. Better three hours too soon, than one minute too late. –William Shakespeare
10. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou
11. A cowardly leader is the most dangerous of men. –Stephen King
12. A deadline is a negative inspiration. Still, it’s better than no inspiration at all. –Rita Mae Brown
13. A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible. –Polybius
14. A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position. –John C. Maxwell
15. A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together. –Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
16. “Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.” Oprah Winfrey.
17. “For the grateful, there is no room for disappointment; each moment offers life.” Oscar Auliq-Ice
18. “Gratitude changes us.” Oscar Auliq-Ice
19. “At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into an endless sea of gratitude from which I have never emerged.” Patch Adams.
20. “Being grateful for what you have is the key to peace and happiness.” Pravin Agarwal.
21. “Never lose the childlike wonder. Show gratitude, don’t complain; just work harder, never give up.” Randy Pausch.
22. “Be thankful for your allotment in an imperfect world. Though better circumstances can be imagined, far worse are nearer misses than you probably care to realize.” Richelle E. Goodrich.
23. “It’s a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation.” Robert Benigni
24. “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.” Roy T. Bennett.
25. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” Roy T. Bennett.
26. “Being grateful does not mean that everything is necessarily good. It just means that you can accept it as a gift.” Roy T. Bennett.
27. “Whatever you appreciate and give thanks for will increase in your life.” Sanaya Roman
28. “Just remember to say THANK YOU sometimes, for all of these everyday extraordinary gifts.” Scott Stabile.
29. “Those who are too arrogant to say thank you find boredom in life. They are often depressed, unhappy, and lived an empty life.” Sesan Kareem.
- Fashionable Winter Wears for Women
- Fashion Blog Post Ideas
- Street Fashion Photography Ideas for Kids
- Clothing Brand Name
- Men’s Black Graphic Hoodies
Motivation Wednesday Quotes
30. As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death. –George Bernard Shaw
31. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. –Bill Gates
32. Between the great things we cannot do and the small things we will not do, the danger is that we shall do nothing. –Adolphe Monod
33. Difficulties increase the nearer we approach the goal. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
34. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. –H. Jackson Brown
35. Don’t be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated; you can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps. –David Lloyd George
36. Education is the mother of leadership. –Wendell Willkie
37. If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money. –Abigail Van Buren
38. Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes. –Peter Drucker
39. Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out. –Stephen Covey
40. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. –Will Rogers
41. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. –Confucius
42. Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. –Booker T. Washington
43. For time and the world do not stand still. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future. –John F. Kennedy
44. Gaining time is gaining everything in love, trade, and war. –John Shebbeare
45. Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive. –Robert H. Schuller
46. Goals determine what you’re going to be. –Julius Erving
47. He that rises late must trot all day. –Benjamin Franklin
48. He who gains time gains everything. –Benjamin Disraeli
49. He who knows most grieves most for wasted time. –Dante
50. I am reminded of how hollow the label of leadership sometimes is and how heroic followership can be. –Warren Bennis
51. “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness, It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.” Amy Collette
52. “Gratitude for the seemingly insignificant, a seed, this plants the giant miracle.” Ann Voskamp.
53. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” Anthony Robbins.
54.“I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness, it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” Brené Brown.
55. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” Eckhart Tolle.
56. “When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity.” Elie Wiesel.
57. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” Epicurus.Amburgh.
58. “Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” Fred De Witt Van Amburgh.
59. “It’s up to us to choose contentment and thankfulness now, and to stop imagining that we have to have everything perfect before we’ll be happy.” Joanna Gaines.
60. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” Marcus Tullius Cicero
61. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” Melody Beattie.
62. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” Muhammad Ali
63. “Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and legs. The quick answer is I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude.” Nick Vujicic
64. “One of the best ways to take pain out of past experiences is to replace the hurt with gratitude.” Nick Vujicic.
65. “True forgiveness is when you can say, ‘thank you for that experience.” Oprah Winfrey
Positive Wednesday Morning Quotes
66. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
67. I don’t think of the past. The only thing that matters is the everlasting present. –Somerset Maugham
68. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
69. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. –Latin Proverb
70. If you don’t have time to do it right you must have time to do it over. –John Wooden
71. If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. –Lawrence J. Peter
73. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. –Henry David Thoreau
74. In a day, when you don’t come across any problems –you can be sure that you are travelling in a wrong path. –Swami Vivekananda
75. It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. –Winston Churchill
76. It is absurd that a man should rule others, who cannot rule himself. –Latin Proverb
77. It is easier to go down a hill than up, but the view is best from the top. –Arnold Bennett
78. It is never too late to be who you might have been. –George Eliot
79. It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
80. it’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about? –Henry David Thoreau
81. It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. –Mae Jemison
82. Leadership cannot just go along to get along. Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day. –Jesse Jackson
83. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” Michael Jordan
84. “Always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity.” Og Mandino
85. “Do the thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” Oprah Winfrey
86. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” Pablo Picasso
87. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” Robert Collier
88. “All life is an experiment, the more experiments you make the better.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
89. “Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.” Robert Collier
90 “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” Robert F. Kennedy
91. “I would prefer even to fail with honour than win by cheating.” Sophocles
92. “I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.” Thomas A. Edison
93.“Show me a fully satisfied man and I will show you a failure.” Thomas A. Edison
94.“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A. Edison
95.“If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.” Thomas J. Watson
96.“I’d rather change my mind and succeed, than have my own way and fail.” Unknown
97.“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” Vidal Sassoon
98.“Regardless of who you are or what you have been, you can be what you want to be.” W. Clement Stone
99.“Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” William Feather
100.“Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
101.“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
- Travel Backpacks For Clothes
- Stylish and Beautiful Gifts for Women
- What to Wear to a Concert
- How To Style Thigh High Boots
- Things to Make and Sell from Your Home
Wednesday Morning Motivation Quotes
102. Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. –Norman Schwarzkopf
103. Life is full of obstacle illusions. –Grant Frazier
104. Look to the future, because that is where you’ll spend the rest of your life. –George Burns
105. Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall. –Stephen Covey
106. Never leave till tomorrow that which you can do today. –Benjamin Franklin
107. Never let yesterday use up today. –Richard H. Nelson
108. No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it. –Andrew Carnegie
109. Nothing else, perhaps, distinguishes effective executives as much as their tender loving care of time. –Peter Drucker
Short Positive Wednesday Motivation Quotes
110. Nothing happens until something moves. –Albert Einstein
111. Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year –and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade. –Anthony Robbins
112. Ordinary people think merely of spending time. Great people think of using it. –Unknown
113. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
114. Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment. That is what’s real. –Sara Paddison
115. Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
116. So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for people to work. –Peter Drucker
117. The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself– the invisible battles inside all of us– that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens
118. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. –Eleanor Roosevelt
119. The great dividing line between success and failure can be expressed in five words: “I did not have time.” –Franklin Field
120. The higher goal a person pursues, the quicker his ability develops, and the more beneficial he will become to the society. I believe for sure that this is also a truth. –Maksim Gorky
121. The impossible is often the untried. –Jim Goodwin
122. The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
123. The most effective way to do it is to do it. –Amelia Earhart
124. The most important question to ask is, what am I becoming? –Jim Rohn
125. The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something. –Carl Sandburg
126. The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision. It’s got to be a vision you articulate clearly and forcefully on every occasion. You can’t blow an uncertain trumpet. –Reverend Theodore Hesburgh
127. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. –Beverly Sills
128. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. –Attributed to Carl Bard
129. Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. –Hector Louis Berlioz
130. Time lost is never found again. –Benjamin Franklin
131. To do great things is difficult; but to command great things is more difficult. –Friedrich Nietzsche
132. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. –Marie Curie
133.“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” David Brinkley
134.“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” Elbert Hubbard
135.“Success is how high you bounce after you hit bottom.” General George Patton
136.“Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” George Bernard Shaw
137.“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” George Bernard Shaw
138.“Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.” Henry Ford
139.“Don’t find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.” Henry Ford
140.“The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” Henry Ford
141.“One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.” Harland (Colonel) Saunders
142.“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
143.“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” Henry Ford
144.“There is no disgrace in honest failure; there is disgrace in fearing to fail.” Henry Ford
145.“Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.” Henry Ford
146.“I’ve learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success.” Jack Welch
147.“A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.” John C. Maxwell
148.“Strike out on new paths rather than travel on the worn paths of accepted success.” John D. Rockefeller
149.“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.” John Wooden
150.“Failure is not about insecurity. It’s about lack of execution.” Jeffrey Gitomer
151.“It’s very hard to find someone who’s successful and dislikes what they do.” Malcolm Gladwell
152.“There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” Malcolm X
153.“It doesn’t matter how many times you have failed, you only have to be right once.” Mark Cuban
154.“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” Maya Angelou
Wednesday Motivation Work Quotes
155. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. –Zig Ziglar
156. While we are postponing, life speeds by. –Seneca
157. You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future. –Unknown
158. You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
159. Every day of your working life is part of an interview for a job you don’t even know you’re going for yet. –Adam Darowski
160. Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. –Claude Bissell
161. You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life. –Zig Ziglar
162. A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove…but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. –Forest Witcraft
163. Establishing goals is all right if you don’t let them deprive you of interesting detours. –Doug Larson
164. Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand. –General Colin Powell
165. He does not seem to me to be a free man who does not sometimes do nothing. –Cicero
166. He lives long that lives well; and time misspent is not lived but lost. –Thomas Fuller
167. I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. –Douglas Adams
168. If it weren’t for the last minute, a lot of things wouldn’t get done. –Michael S. Traylor
169. If you want to make good use of your time, you’ve got to know what’s most important and then give it all you’ve got. –Lee Iacocca
170. If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it; every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
171. If you’re bored with life ––you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things ––you don’t have enough goals. –Lou Holtz
172. It is a most mortifying reflection for a man to consider what he has done, compared to what he might have done. –Samuel Johnson
173. It’s how we spend our time here and now, that really matters. If you are fed up with the way you have come to interact with time, change it. –Marcia Wieder
174. Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems. –Brian Tracy
175. Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. –John F. Kennedy
176. Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership. –General Colin Powell
177. Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever. –Samuel Smiles
178. Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing. –Tom Peters
179. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. –T.S. Eliot
180. Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self–esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish. –Sam Walton
These inspiring sayings and maxims will rekindle your soul and serve as a gentle reminder to take some time for yourself. This is your moment to pause, take a deep breath, and be gentle with yourself in a world where we occasionally forget to stop and smell the roses.
No matter what difficulties you may be facing at the moment, these Wednesday motivation were carefully chosen to help you develop a better attitude on life.