100+ Funny Wedding Card Messages That Will Leave You Grinning
Weddings may be stressful, so why not lighten the mood by sending some funny wedding card messages to your loved ones? Wishing them wildness and craziness together. Sending funny wedding card messages to the newlywed couple can allow you to have some fun.
Don’t forget to send them your blessings and best wishes for all the battles they will face throughout their lifetime.
On this wonderful occasion, here are some amusing wedding wishes you can send to your closest friend, siblings, cousins, relatives, or colleagues. Enjoy the magnificent day and gift them with your presence and sweet yet hilarious congratulations.
What to Write on a Wedding Card?
Are you wondering what to write on a wedding card that is both hilarious and heartfelt?
Simply relax and write down your thoughts in amazingly creative and humorous terms.
Your efforts will undoubtedly pay off if your wedding congratulations letter is honest and emotional, your funny wedding emails can make your buddy grin just a little, and your wedding wishes quotes sound motivating and optimistic to your pal.
However, writing hilarious marriage wishes for buddies can appear to be a daunting chore, especially if you aren’t used to crafting your own material.
Furthermore, you would never want to upset a buddy under the guise of making up amusing wishes for a newlywed couple.
If words do not come easily to you, return to this post for some of the best and most funny wedding card messages.
The wedding day quotes and hilarious wedding card messages below are simple yet amusing, and your buddy will remember them for years to come.
So, if you want to express congratulations on your wedding in a hilarious style, take a look at these wonderful funny wedding greetings.
Funny Wedding Wishes for Newly Wed Couples
When writing hilarious wedding wishes for a newlywed couple, consider what makes the couple special and incorporate those characteristics into your letter.
You can also include jokes regarding marriage and newlywed living, such as the distinction between courtship and marriage or the difficulties of transitioning to married life.
- “I knew you two were madly in love with each other but didn’t think that you’ll be mad enough to marry. Have a great life ahead.”
- “To the man who couldn’t spring for drinks when he was out with the guys, but is now blowing up his money on his huge wedding, you have left no doubt that you love this girl/guy! Congratulations.”
- “You’ve finally found someone who understands your weird jokes. Hold onto them forever!”
- “There is nothing worse than a friend getting married. Now my parents have one more reason to coax me into getting married. Congratulations.”
- “Never ever discount the idea of marriage. Sure, someone might tell you that marriage is just a piece of paper. Well, so is money, and what’s more life-affirming than cold, hard cash?”
- “May you live each day like your last, and live each night like your first.”
- “As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other.’ “
- “Why are wives more dangerous than the Mafia? The Mafia wants either your money or your life… Wives want both!”
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person.”
Funny Wedding Wishes for Bride
When creating amusing wedding wishes for the bride, keep her personality and sense of humor in mind.
You might make light of the bride’s amazing beauty and the excitement of the big day, or you can offer lighthearted advice for a happy married life.
- Congrats on your first adopted baby – Your husband!
- Your wedding marks the end of your love story and the start of a new everlasting headache, yay!
- The only upside to your wedding is that now you have someone else who you can irritate when you are bored. Haha, congratulations to both of us!
- Your life had something missing without your husband. But with them, now you are completely finished. Let’s celebrate!
- Don’t worry. If not with this one, you will get it right with the next one. Cheers!
- The actual way to keep your married life perfect is to let your husband think he is making all the decisions and do things your own way. Things will go your way and he won’t know any better, congratulations!
- Do not expect that your husband will change after marriage. You will have to guide him through the process. Happy wedding!
- Getting married is like reading Shakespeare – you get comedy, you get romance and you get a whole lot of history and tragedy. Cheers to Shakespeare and you!
- If you were dying to cook for someone your whole life, you could have just come to me. But anyway, wish you a happy married life ahead babe!
- I’ll tell you the secret of a happy marriage if you let me open your wedding gift with you, until then, Congratulations!
- I’d say you rushed it, but Jij is a gem so I’ll make my peace with your wedding and get dressed too. Congrats bub!
Wedding Congratulations Messages
- Congratulations to the wonderful two of you!
- This calls for congratulations and probably champagne.
- I hope through the years you become even better friends and share every possible kind of happiness life can bring. Congrats.
- May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
- Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
- Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on finding each other! Your greatest adventure has just begun.
- Congratulations to you both on your very special day! May your wedding be filled with special memories you can treasure forever!
- Congratulations on tying the knot!
- You guys are great together. So happy for you two!
- ‘Two become one’- what a beautiful thing. Congratulations!
- Heartfelt congratulations.
- Warmest congratulations and love!
- Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!
- Feeling so much joy for the two of you as you join your lives in marriage!
- Seeing you two make promises and step forward into the future is so inspiring and wonderful.
Wedding wishes are typical and a wonderful way to commemorate the newlywed couple’s wedding day and new life together.
We’ve put up the ultimate funny wedding card messages to take the stress out of what to write in a wedding congratulations card.
Whether you’re looking for religious wedding wishes, wedding wishes for family or friends, or funny wedding card messages, our comprehensive list has you covered.