Most times getting to choose the right plan for yourself; you will have to consider so many factors. But, if you need a well-priced prepaid plan without the frills, check out the Total Wireless cell phone plan. Total Wireless offers a lot of well affordable plans, so I will be analyzing this article to help you make the right choice.
In this article, you get to read on;
Still, these plans aren’t so easy to find or understand, especially if you stick with the “big four” providers. This is where Total Wireless shines.
It specializes in no-contract plans and no hidden fees, making it easier to know exactly what you’re getting at signup.
What is Total Wireless?
Total Wireless is a pay-as-you-go wireless provider offering prepaid service without the long-term contracts that are all but standard in the industry.
Signup comes with no credit checks, no activation fees, no monthly bills; it’s all prepaid and no age limits on service. And you can do it online.
It offers good value and solid coverage. Bring your own device or choose from plans that include phones and all plans come with unlimited talk and text.
Total Wireless maintains a few notable, global relationships with major manufacturers, such as Motorola and LG, enabling them to offer high-quality devices and features that most new customers are looking for at decent prices.
Phones purchased for use with Total Wireless plans range from $9.99 to $399.99.
Total Wireless cell phone plans
They have individual plans and shared options for families, all with unlimited talk and text. Most plans are monthly, so they reset every 30 days, but Total Wireless does offer one extended plan that is good for 90 days.
- Unlimited talk and text (no data): $25
- 5GB: $35
- Unlimited: $50
- 15GB (90 days): $90
- 30GB (shared): $60, two lines max
- 60GB (shared): $85, three lines max
- 100GB (shared): $100, four lines max
Features of Total Wireless
Customize your Total Wireless to your specific needs with add-ons, accessories, and other features.
- Add-on cards available. Add-On Carryover Data Cards and $10 Global Calling cards can extend your data or combine international calling.
- Autopay discount. Get 5% off your monthly charges by enrolling in automatic refills.
- Mobile Hotspots. Get Internet on the go in specific ZIP codes.
- Total Wireless uses Verizon’s network. Enjoy the coverage that comes with being on one of the major four networks.
- Bring your own device. Select from high-quality devices for purchase, or check the compatibility of your current one for further savings.
What to Watch Out for?
Pay-as-you-go providers effectively resell the talk, text, and data of big carriers: which comes with a few key differences.
- Limited speeds. Total Wireless is an MVNO that uses Verizon’s network, so don’t be surprised by typical speeds of 5 Mbps for downloads and 2 Mbps for uploads.
- No international texting. Total Wireless does not support this service.
How Total Wireless Compares on Prices