These My Heart Belongs To You Love poems for Couples are romantic messages that will help you express your undying love for that special someone in your life. Your love is the most beautiful thing in my life, and you have my heart. I am blessed to have you as my partner and greatest friend.
Now that you’ve found the greatest romantic my heart belongs to you poems for couples, husband and wife would be wise to send these messages to keep their love alive.
My Heart Belongs to You Poems for Couples
There is no reason to keep your feelings as a couple hidden. You can share your love through text messages by using these my heart belongs to you poems for couples.
These are messages for husband and wife that say, “I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
- You belong to me and I shall ever belong to you. Nothing would take your love away from loving you. I would love you as long as I live. It is my vow and so shall it be.
- The joy of my heart, keeper of my dream, my incomparable creation and the one made for me. I behold your beauty and long to live with you forever. You have given me all and now all I do is to live for your love.
- My thoughts and emotions long for you. My mind is controlled by the power of your love. All I do is complete when the thought of you feels my heart like a river of joy.
- Your love came and took away my pain. Now I am so glad that I followed my heart to discover this hidden love of yours that has made me feel the joy of finding true love in you.
- If love was a photograph, I would take you but since love is a feeling of the heart, I still would have taken you whose picture is right here in the center of my heart.
- The beauty of your love sparkled my heart and made her shining glory draw me to you. Now I live in want of your love forever.
- Even if it was taboo, my heart would still love you for nothing can take your love away from me.
My Heart Belongs to You Poems and Quotes
- Being with you makes me want more of you, you make me feel alive and I believe my heart belongs to you.
- I can’t explain how my heart beats for you, all I know is my heart belongs to you.
- You are the reason for my happiness, I will always cherish you for my heart belongs to your love.
- I love you so much and sometimes I think how life would be without you by my side, for my heart belongs to you.
- This is where you will always be, your home and life. My heart belongs to you, sweetheart.
- Honey, I will always tell you everything; my aspirations, secrets, weaknesses, and desires because my heart belongs to you.
- I belong to you my sweetheart; I will never break your heart, my heart will always belong to you. I love you so much.
- The way my heart beats for you for your love, makes me believe our love will last forever because my heart belongs to you.
- It is a blessing to have you in my life, my heart belongs to you and I give you the keys to my heart.
My Heart Belongs to You Messages
- My heart belongs to you; I promise I will love you until my last breath.
- I have always loved you, and will never stop loving you, for my heart belongs to you.
- Even before I met you, you were always in my dreams. I love everything about you. My heart only belongs to you.
- You are priceless; you are the queen of my heart. My heart belongs to you, my love.
- You are the reason why I am always smiling; I promise we will always be together; everything I have belongs to you and my heart will always belong to you.
- Several times I think of how we met and our future together, no matter the temptations on the way I will never fall into them. My heart belongs to you forever.
- There is only one thing in the world that makes my heartbeat, you. My heart belongs to you, sweetheart.
- Baby, you are the queen of my heart, for my heart is all yours.
Heart melting Love Poems for Her
A little poem clarifies everything. And any woman would feel unique if she receives love poetry from her special someone. So, why not try something new and give her some intriguing poems?
1. Love Sonnet XI – Pablo Neruda
I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.
I hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the color of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.
I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,
and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.
2. Silence is Golden – Shelagh Bullman
They say silence is Golden,
I believe it is true,
Because in that Golden silence,
my thoughts occur of you.
You are the flame in my candle
that lights the darkness of my room,
You are the scented flowers
that makes my heart full bloom.
You are the butterflies
that flicker in my stomach all day long,
When I know I will be holding you
before my day is done.
You are the stars that shimmer and shine,
You light up the skies above
In this Golden Silence
it’s truly you I love.
- Congratulations on Your Admission Messages
- Messages on How to Apologize to Someone You Hurt Deeply
- 50+ Short and Powerful Giving Messages to Encourage Tithing
- What are the Advantages of a Business Loan?
3. In the Bone-Cracking Cold – M. Bartley Seigel
On this cross-quarter day, quick to temper and cool,
your long lashes startle me with their rime of hoarfrost,
and I am snared like a rabbit pulled into your gravity
by the run of our long love affair together. The seasons race past,
one following another, and the rising sap is soon to halo the maples again.
I will happily freeze in the bone-cracking cold, just to watch you
walk slowly through this sugarbush, rare as a sundog
incandescent in a fog of softly falling snow.
4. If I Thought – Dana Schwartz
If I thought for just one moment that this would be my last breath,
I’d tell you I’ll love you forever, even beyond death.
If I thought for just one moment that your face would be the last I’d see,
I’d take a million pictures and save them just for me.
If I thought for just one moment that your voice would be the last I’d hear,
I’d listen attentively and promise not to shed a tear.
If I thought for just one moment that your touch would be the last I’d feel,
I’d embrace you and know that this has all been real.
If I thought for just one moment that my heart would beat its last beat,
I’d thank the Lord for allowing us to meet.
5. To You I Promise – Danny Blackburn
My love for you is unconditional and enduring.
To you I promise to always be reassuring.
My love for you protects you and is honorable.
To you I promise to always be faithful.
My love for you is understanding and passionate.
To you I promise to always be compassionate.
My love for you is thoughtful and cherishing.
To you I promise to always be devoted and caring.
My love for you is patient and kind.
To you I promise this always until the end of time.
My love for you is selfless and forgiving.
To you I promise this always, for as long as I am living.
My love for you is devoted and encouraging.
To you I promise to always listen and never be detouring.
I promise to show you, my wife, that I love you in all that I do.
I can promise these things because with all of my heart, I love you.
A husband’s obligation is to appreciate the work of his girlfriend or wife.
Texting her simple and charming short love poems would instantly make her smile and light up. After all, she is the most precious person in the world to you!