Upon receiving the great news as a Christian from your loved ones as they step into the faith of Jesus Christ, it is important that all confirmation messages, wishes and quotes sent their way must be uplifting and help them remain faithful and steadfast in their faith.
Sending love-filled confirmation messages, wishes and quotes is simply a way of encouraging and inspiring your children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, godchildren and even a little friend.
However, sometimes you may find it difficult to come up with great confirmation messages, wishes or quotes, or be in a haste and just need a great piece of blessing to send their way.
Below are 70+ great confirmation messages, wishes and quotes, as we do not want you to miss out on their special day.
These confirmation messages, wishes and quotes are suitable for all purposes, including cards gift boxes, emails, as well as text messages.
Great Confirmation Messages
- Your confirmation makes today special! May the joy of Jesus continue to be with you. Congratulations on your confirmation.
- Congratulations on your confirmation! May God in heaven renew and strengthen your faith in Him.
- I am sending heartfelt congratulations to you on your confirmation day. Walk in the light!
- Today marks the beginning of an extraordinary journey. Lots of good wishes and prayers. Congratulations on your confirmation.
- May the memory of today never depart from you, it will be a guideline along with the faith that exists in your heart. Congratulations!
- I wish you a fruitful life ahead, as you step into light with Christ. Congratulations on a blissful confirmation.
- Today, may the blessings and prosperity of God, who gives the assurance of your fantastic future and great blessings for the present be with you. Congratulations on your confirmation.
- As you are confirmed in Christ, more blessings and prosperity shall come your way. Congratulations.
- My prayer for you is that you may possess great confidence and walk in faith. Congratulations on your confirmation.
- As you have built your life on Jesus, He won’t fail you. Congratulations on your confirmation.
- My prayer today is that you walk in light and purity. Congratulations on your confirmation, my blissful friend.
- May the love for Jesus Christ dwell in your heart forever and be spread to everyone you meet in this lifetime. Congrats on your confirmation, beloved.
- May the love of Jesus be with you. Congratulation on your confirmation, child.
- This is a special day in your life as your connection with God starts today. Congratulations on your confirmation.
- My prayer is that your faith shall be unshaken in God, Happy confirmation!
- I pray that God grants you the ability to achieve everything you want. Congratulations.
Short Confirmation Wishes
- I wish you showers of blessings! May your confirmation bring good tidings.
- I hope you have a happy confirmation day. A prosperous future awaits you.
- My wish is that God bless you on your confirmation! Your walk with Him will be bountiful.
- With Jesus in your life, you will shine! Congratulations on your confirmation.
- The heavens will be by your side from now on. Best wishes my loving child.
- Congratulations as you step into a glorious relationship with God!
- I am glad to be a part of your journey with the holy spirit. Congratulations child.
- May this confirmation turn on the light in you. Congratulations!
- We are so elated and proud of this wonderful person you have become. Congratulations!
- May great joy and victory in Christ be your portion. Glorious confirmation day!
- We wish you the heartiest congratulations on this special milestone. God bless you.
- May your confirmation make you hold onto the love of Jesus till the very end. Amen!
- Countless warm wishes for your confirmation!
- The most excellent wishes for such an important day for a believer. Blessed confirmation.
- Continue to walk in the glory and will of God! Bountiful confirmation.
- May Jesus Christ bless you on your confirmation! I pray peace and joy dwell within you.
Great Confirmation Messages for Boys
- May God always be in your life, and may He always answer your prayers and never leave you.
- We feel delighted to be part of your confirmation day. May God lead you to the correct path as you continue growing spiritually! Congratulation my son.
- I pray that your faith shines brightly so that all your friends, family, and everyone you meet can see Christ. In you. Happy confirmation to my godson.
- Best wishes on your confirmation day, son. As you grow so shall your faith. Congratulations.
- As you step into this new realm of glory, may you work according to God’swill. Congratulations my loving nephew.
- May the Holy Spirit surround you with God’s favor. Happy confirmation.
- We pray and believe that Jesus Christ’s wonderful love will lead our beautiful boy to the brightest places on earth and beyond. Congratulations on your beautiful confirmation day buddy.
- Let the Holy Spirit shine a light on your way. And always be by your side. Fruitful confirmation.
- Tremendous wishes to a deserving boy. On your confirmation, I wish our Almighty will bless you. His grace shall be upon you and grant you a beautiful life.
- My confirmation prayer for you. God will always be close to you, and He will bestow His blessing on your Confirmation Day. Congratulations and best wishes my son
- It gladdens my heart to see my grandson grow! I wish you everything you deserve. Congratulations on your Confirmation.
- My prayer on this day is that may God bless this lovely boy with the guidance and wisdom he has sent through his words. I hope you have a great confirmation day!
Great Confirmation Messages for Girls
- Congratulations on your Confirmation My lovely goddaughter. Today, I pray that you enjoy a life filled with love and accomplishments. Have a great day, beautiful.
- It feels wonderful to celebrate this day with you. May you grow up to be an amazing person. Happy Confirmation, girl.
- Happy confirmation to the most amazing daughter, I wouldn’t ask for more. I pray that the Almighty which you serve, always be by your side.
- To the purest soul, I am delighted to wish you a happy confirmation. May the Lord flourish your ways, and may you shine so bright that everyone in the world will see. Congratulations.
- May the aura of your faith open doors, break barriers, and bring new blessings your way, congratulations on your confirmation, my Jesus girl.
- From today, you are called a child of God, because He loves you and will keep you amidst the storms of life. Beautiful confirmation, my precious jewel.
- Sending my heartfelt congratulations on your confirmation. You are the light of the world, you are the apple of God’s eye and He shall not forsake you. Merry confirmation, amazing girl!
- Great confirmation! May this day live long in your heart. congratulations
- It is an honor to be a part of your life. May you do God’s will. Congratulations.
- Confirmation makes you unique. Congratulations, baby girl!
Great Confirmation Quotes
- “God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good.” – Genesis 1:31
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” – Psalm 27:1 KJV
- “Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.” – Romans 12:9
- “But it is God who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us, by putting his seal on us and giving us his Spirit in our hearts as a first installment.”—St. Paul.
- “Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
- “Only in Christ can men and women find answers to the ultimate questions that trouble them. Only in Christ can they fully understand their dignity as persons created and loved by God.” – Pope St. John Paul II
- “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me” – Philippines 4;13
- “Work hard every day at increasing your purity of heart, which consists in appraising things and weighing them in the balance of God’s will.” —St. Francis de Sales
- “Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.” – Psalm 37:5
- “Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”– Joshua 1:9
- “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God—not the result of works, so that no one may boast.” – Ephesians 2:8-9
- “Confirmation is a sacrament of empowerment to witness and share Christ’s love.” – Archbishop Joseph E. Kurtz
How Do You Congratulate Someone on Confirmation?
Congratulating a family member or loved one on their confirmation, shows how supportive you are as a person.
If you are looking for how to congratulate someone on confirmation, you should choose from the list below.
- Happy confirmation. May Jesus bestow his peace, love, and spirit, and provide you with guidance for the rest of your life.
- Your confirmation makes you more special in Christ. Congratulations.
- You are revived and authenticated in Chris Jesus. Let him guard you. Happy confirmation.
- As you begin this new journey. I wish you an amazing life ahead. Congratulations on your confirmation.
- From the depths of our hearts, we send you this confirmation message. May the rest of your days be filled with bliss and made perfect by Jesus. Hearty confirmation.
- Today is a very special and unique day of your life. I pray for your bright and amazing future. Congratulations on your Confirmation.
- You will call upon the Lord, and he will answer your prayers. Congratulations on your confirmation.
- On your confirmation, I pray your faith in Christ shall not wither and your joy shall run overflow. Wishing you a glorious confirmation.
- I am glad to share in your joy on your confirmation. May this day forever be remembered in our hearts. Congratulation on your confirmation, child.
- 100+ St Patrick’s Day Messages, Wishes, and Quotes
- Ramadan Blessing Messages and Wishes
- Congratulations on the Birth of Your Grandson Messages
- 105 Cute Messages for Sister-in-law to Spread Love
Every loved one deserves to be encouraged and appreciated, therefore sending them confirmation messages, wishes, and quotes, enhances our relationship with them.