Pop-Up Ads: How to Stop Pop-Up Ads On Android Phone.
Are you always getting ads on your android phone and you are thinking how to stop pop up ads on your home screen?
While Android is truly great at customization, it also opens a lot of doors for apps to deceptively acquire permissions and exploit them for pushing ads.
It’s one of the reasons why you see full-screen pop-up ads on Android devices. However, there are some easy ways you can disable these kinds of intrusive ads.
How to Stop Pop Up Ads On Android Phone
But there are three types of Pop up ads. On android
- Ads On Notification Area
- Full-screen ads on App
- Browser ads
Let’s learn removing pop up ads on android.
Ads On Notification Area – Stop Ads
On a mobile device with restricted screen size, pop-up ads are annoying. We will explain how to avoid pop-up ads on your Android phone if you are irritated by pop-ups ruining your phone experience.
Notification ads may not be pop-up ads, but they are also ads that are as annoying as pop-up ads. It is critical to remove pop-up ads on Android.
Steps To Block Ads On Notification Bar
The steps below are how to stop Pop-Up ads on Android phones. And you’ll certainly learn to remove pop-up ads on Android if you follow the entire step.
This may vary with smartphone versions.
- Pull down the top of your screen to open the notification area.
- Then long press on the notification (the name of the app responsible for it will be visible).
- Then tap on the i the circle icon to open the app’s info.
- Then tap the notification entry to change the setting for the app’s notification.
- Then you can disable all the notification for an app (whichever bothers you) by turning off the slider.
- Now, the ads are been disabled.
So, this was the simple and easy step to get rid of ads from the notification bar.
Full-Screen Ads On App – Block Ads
Ads on an app that are too full-screen ads are one of the most annoying types of ads. Whenever you open an app, it covers the actual content instantly and begins showing pop-up ads.
In addition, these apps are likely to contain viruses that may be harmful to your device and the personal information stored on the device.
If you constantly see popups when you are using a game app or any other app, there are chances that the app is the culprit. In this case, there are two ways:
- Stop using the app if it’s not so important.
- You can purchase the Pro or Ad-free versions of the app. You will find these as an in-app purchase.
Read: Memoji For Android: How to Use Memoji on WhatsApp on Android
Browser Ads – How to Stop Ads on Browser
Browser ads or maybe chrome ads are the next most significant form of ads after ads in-app.
The most irritating ads are these ads. It bounces or pops up when something is read or something important is done. Therefore, it is very important to block those ads.
Steps To Getting Rid Of Browser Ads
The following are the steps to stop ads on the browser. Keep following it step by step.
- Open Chrome on your android mobile.
- Press on the menu button (three dots).
- Select Settings.
- Then go to site settings.
- Then tap on the pop-ups and redirect entry.
- Make sure the slider should in Off Position.
- And the popups are been blocked.
So, by following all the above steps you can easily block all the ads on your android mobile. You can easily get rid of browser ads, ads in-app and notification ads.
Removing pop-up ads on android will boost your phone’s performance. You can easily get rid of all the unwanted stuff and can enjoy your phone performance.