How to Get Free Internet on Your Android or iPhone – 2022 Guide
– How to Get Free Internet –
Do you know that people can get free internet for their Android or iPhone devices? Yes, they can. However, there are certain needs that you have to meet first. Keep reading!
In the modern world, it is very difficult to survive without the internet given the fact that it allows us to compete for several complicated tasks.
It is a lot of stress when we rely too much on it and for some reason do not have their access.
3G/4G mobile data has been in existence for internet searches. Now 5 G is able to promote communications, too.
You may have known that people are using certain tricks to use the internet for free. Well, if you know how to get free internet without an android data plan or wifi service, all of these problems will be solved.
How to Get Free Internet on Android iPhone
The best way to enjoy free internet is by using VPN software.
“VPN” stands for Virtual Private Network. You can connect to the VPN software and then you won’t be charged a single penny on surfing the web. This technology is used to do undetected surfing.
Android Free Internet Hack
The VPN functions as a buffer that protect your confidential data. It provides a complex security scheme in which several safety holes are filled, and that way keeps you safe when you surf online.
There are several free applications on the internet. Now VPN providers sell software that you can download, install and run free of charge to enjoy the fast internet.
There are many ways to use VPN apps that will help you unblock the internet restrictions of specific regions, browse online anonymously and bypass the firewall.
The VPN tunnels your internet traffic through its server and this way it hides your identity.
You need to keep in mind some requirements before getting started with using free VPN internet for Android.
- There should be an active no-balance data plan on your account. This is because when you connect to the internet if you have any data balance, it will be consumed.
- The methods listed below function for all versions of Android, but it is best to have at least version 4 or higher installed on your phone.
VPN for Android Free Internet
Some excellent apps of the sort are:
Follow the steps below to use free internet by the Droid VPN app
- Download the app from the Google play store and then install it
- Register in the app with your email address, username, and password.
- From the ‘connection setting’ go to the ‘connection protocol’ and then select the ‘TCP connection’ from there.
- Next, enable the HTTP header by clicking the ‘HTTP header’ and then tap the checkbox.
- In the custom HTTP headers type “Host:get.wynk.in/X-Online-Host:get.wynk.in/”
- Then press OK
- After that open the Droid VPN app.
- Select the available connection from there.
- Tap on the connect button
- Now be happy as you are connected to this VPN, and you can enjoy surfing online.
- Download and install the TROID VPN app and then open it.
- Choose any free server from the app.
- Select the TCP port.
- Set the Rport value to be 443 and the Lport to be 0.
- Now open the advanced settings
- Select the option ‘Use proxy for TCP connection’ and then enter the following settings.
- Add the port 3128
- The proxy host will be 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
- The host will be Host: 18.104.22.168/@
- Save the settings by pressing the save button and then connect.
The main benefit of FLY VPN is that you don’t need to download it to your android phone,
- From settings go to wireless and network and then select VPN from there.
- Add a new VPN by clicking the plus sign and the sign that is present in the top right corner.
- Select the name you desire to use.
- Then add your country’s server address.
- Select the ‘PPP encryption (MPEE)’ and then save.
- Then to connect click the FLYVPN.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Click connect
- Download the app from the app store or the Google play
- You will need to have a 3G/4G connection active at this point. So open your mobile internet.
- Then open the SKYVPN apps and click connect.
- Now you can browse without the free internet and if the connection fails then no need to worry. You can change the country server and then try again to connect.
- Best Cell Phone Plans 2020: Which Is Best for You?
- How To Get A Low-Cost Internet from Comcast 2020 Updates
Feat VPN makes use of configuration files for server configuration. For this reason, you can download the files for the server configuration.
- Download and install the FeatVPN app.
- After launching the app, tap the setup button and then run it.
- The app will then run some test to confirm the capability of your device with the FEAT VPN.
- After the completion of all test successfully, tap exit
- Then tap Tunnels and add a VPN connection by tapping the ADD button
- In the configuration settings, select load and then choose the configuration files you have downloaded earlier.
- Go back by the back button.
- The server will now be listed as a VPN tunnel.
- Tap the VPN tunnel that you created.
- Then there will be an attempt to a connection.
- You will be asked to enter the credentials.
- After entering the credentials, tap OK.
- Then you will see the VPN status will be displaying connected.
Disconnecting From the VPN
The process of disconnecting from the VPN is quite easy and straightforward.
- When you connect to the VPN, there will be a notification of ‘VPN activated’ in your notification drawer.
- To disconnect from it, tap that notification,
- Then tap disconnect.
Apps That Can Give You Free Data
KickBit is a Verizon Wireless application, which is available for both iOS and Android users.
Similarly, the app deals with rewards apps like Swagbucks and InboxDollars where you can get paid to watch videos, take surveys, shop online, etc.
For the tasks you complete, you will get free data, which will then be transferred to your Verizon account and added to your existing data plan The app currently only works with Verizon Wireless prepaid smartphones, so you won’t be able to use it with a contract plans or tablets.
Databack not only saves the data that you use for your favorite apps (some of them are data hogs!), but it also has a Spin & Win game that could give you free data if you win.
A winning spin pays out 50 MB of data, which is not much, but it is still good for free mobile internet you wouldn’t have otherwise.
The app also features a data tracker to help you see what apps are using the majority of your data.
Mcent is a plugin that you can use on your mobile device, allowing you to save data and return data to use it. Just use the extension instead of your standard one, and always receive free mobile internet.
The software has similar software functions that you are used to, such as bookmarks, incognito browsing and other useful features.
Using TaskBucks to be rewarded with mobile data for items you do every day anyway, such as installing applications and taking surveys. To gain more, you can refer your friends to the app too.
TaskBucks has regular contests and sweepstakes that will help you get free internet too!
In conclusion, It has never been easier to get free data on your devices with all the wonderful services and applications that already exist.
With mobile phones, information and technology are everywhere, the importance of keeping people linked in this techie world seems to be catching up with more businesses. That is why they make data plans more available to all, irrespective of their income level.
Take advantage of the many ways to get some free data every month to save on your phone bill.
If this article was helpful to you kindly share it massively with your friends on social media. Don’t forget to put down what you feel about this post in the comment section below.