You want to learn how register micro soft and outlook? then read on to get the full practical step to go about this.
If on the other hand you don’t have, it’s simple to create a free account with your email address or phone number at account.microsoft.com.
Click Sign in with Microsoft, and then click No account? Create one! Your Microsoft account gives you access to apps and games from Microsoft Store, and permit you see your settings and other things (for instance : mail, appointments, or OneDrive files) across many Windows 10 devices.
- Go to the Microsoft account page and choose Sign in with Microsoft.
- insert your email address or phone number and password correctly
- To save your Microsoft account and password on your PC so that you don’t have to sign in every time, choose the Keep me signed in check box.
To sign in to Outlook.com to be in control or access your Outlook, Hotmail, Live, or MSN email account, here is what you should do:
- Go to the Outlook.com page and click Sign in.
- Enter your email address or phone number correctly and click Next.
- when on the next page, insert your password and click Sign in.
- If you’re incapable of signing in, get aid in the How to sign in to or out of Outlook.com article.
Sign in to your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 device to sync your settings and Microsoft Store purchases across all your devices. You can set up a new device with your Microsoft account, or if you already made a user account, follow these steps to add your Microsoft account:
- click the Start button, then click Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts.
- click Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
- Follow the prompts to switch to your Microsoft account.
Sign in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox One to unlock achievements, grow your Gamerscore, play your favorite games, and chat with friends across Xbox One, Windows 10, iOS, and Android devices.
If You’re Just Setting Up Your Console
- On the sign in screen, enter the email address you use to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- After you’ve entered your email address, you’ll be asked to enter your password.
Sign in To An Xbox Remotely
If perhaps you’re having problems using a controller to enter your account info, you can opt to sign in using a remote device, like a phone or PC:
- click another Use another device when prompted to sign in.
- Open a browser on the device you’ll use to sign in remotely, and enter the link shown on your Xbox console.
- When prompted, enter the code shown on your console.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account as you normally would on that device.
Sign in to Another Xbox One Console
- hit on the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Scroll down and choose Add & manage, then click Add new.
- Type the email address or phone number you use to sign in to your Microsoft account, then enter your password.
- Review the privacy statement summary, then select Next.
- select your Sign-in and security preferences.
- Follow any remaining instructions, then click the Xbox button to open the guide, and click Home to go back to the Home screen.
Sign in to Office From Your Web Browser
- Go to office.com/signin
- Sign in with your personal Microsoft account associated with Office, or the username and password you use with your work or school account.
- After signing in, you’re automatically signed in to online services like Office Online or OneDrive.
Sign in to Office From An Application
- Open an app, such as Word or Excel, and then open an existing file or create a new one.
- In the upper corner of the app’s window, select Sign in.
- In the Sign in window, type the email address and password you use with Office, and then select Next.