How do I See my Text Message History?
Knowing how to see your text message history can be easy, but if you don’t have any idea about it, you might find it difficult.
You must make sure that your phone displays the message inbox and outbox icons before you are able to get to your message history.
However, if you are unable to get your messages back, that will mean that you have erased your messages before.
Your phone will also need an internet connection in some instances before you can get your message history.
Where Can I View my Text History?
iOS & Android
- First, open the Doximity mobile application.
- Click on the ‘Dialer’ tab.
- Tap on the ‘History’ icon.
For iOS users – you can find the ‘History’ icon in the top left of the Dialer page.
Also, for Android users, you will find the ‘History’ icon to the right of the number ‘0’ on the Dialer dial pad.
- If you noticed it hasn’t been selected, click on the ‘Text’ tab at the top.
- Lastly, to the right of the phone number, you will see the status of the text. Your text history will bring out a record of all the Dialer texts you have sent on both mobile and desktop.
- On the screen of your smartphone, search for the menu symbol. You could not see icons if your phone is set to list mode. The word “Menu” will appear on your phone’s screen in its place.
- Enter the menu area on your smartphone. More icons or a list of options from your phone’s menu should appear as a result.
- Search your menu for the “Message” icon and words. Enter this area by clicking on your smartphone. You can access your text message history here.
- In your message area, look for the terms “Inbox” and “Outbox” or “Sent” and “Received.”
- To get a list of all the text messages you have received, click “Inbox” or “Received.” To get a list of all the texts you have sent, click “Outbox” or “Sent.”
- Use the website of your cell phone company to log into your account.
- Once you have successfully entered your account, search for a tab or area that says “messaging.” To access your account, you must type in your username and password.
- Your text messages will appear when you select the “message” option. The text message content could come from several suppliers.
There is always a way to see your message history provided you didn’t delete that message. It is very important that you don’t look for messages that have already been deleted.
Finally, now that you have this information at your fingertips, ensure you go through it carefully to get the desired results.