Composing farewell messages to your colleagues and fellow employees can be tough, especially if the said person contributed immensely to the growth of the company. Read on to see the perfect message for your use.
It is at this moment where even the toughest boss will summon the courage to bid adieu to their favorite person.
And of course, when emotions are high finding the right choice of words can be hard, you want your message to have the meaning possible but you still have the undertone of professionalism in them.
If you are still worried about the perfect farewell message that would fit the employee you are about to bid goodbye to, well we are here to give the solution to your problem.
In this post, we have a list of 88 heartwarming farewell messages you can comfortably choose from that the person in question will cherish forever.
So make sure you scroll down and pick the one that is suitable for you.
88 Farewell Messages for Employees
1. During your stay here, you taught me a lot. I wish you all the success in the future and do not doubt that you will excel in your new role. Thank you and farewell!
2. I’m going to miss you around here. Wishing you luck in your new endeavor and all of your future adventures. See you soon.
3. You’ve been a fantastic friend at work as well as a colleague. I’m fortunate that we worked together. Let’s be in touch always!
4. We are glad for this new and exciting journey you have ahead, We still cannot believe that you are leaving us. We wish you the very best of luck and please stay in touch.
5. Your ability to make decisions has always motivated me to reach your level. Farewell and good luck Sir!
6. You contributed immensely to the growth of this organization. I hope you continue to perform well in your next position. Having you as a partner was a delight. Farewell, dear friend!
7. Managing people might be challenging, but you always made my job simple. We will sincerely miss your work here. I wish you success and happiness in the future!
8. The monthly goals and performance which you achieved here were amazing. You set the standards to another level here. With a heavy heart, we bid you farewell!
9. Your encouragement and support during both the good and the bad times were inseparable. We’ll just talk about the excellent times we had with you here. Best wishes for your upcoming pursuits
10. We appreciate your kindness, patience, and the love you shared. You taught us a lot, thank you. Good luck in your new position.
11. Working with a colleague like you was so much fun. We are going to miss you here. Farewell, friend!
12. Thank you for making the workplace a great place to be. It has been a pleasure to work with you. Farewell, and wish you all the success in your new adventures!
13. You were a true leader and simply amazing, the knowledge you shared with us and the learning you gave cannot be compared to anything. Truly, your new co-workers will have the best experience because you are wonderful.
14. Good Bye and Good Luck with your bright future. We will miss you!
15. Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career. Congratulations, and best of luck!
16. I hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness. Take care, and wishing you all the best.
17. Dear colleague, now that you’re leaving. I’ll have to look for a new partner in crime. Good Luck.
18.“You will be missed!”
19. Having a friend like you in the workplace is a gift. Bidding farewell is one difficult thing today!
20. You always performed admirably in this company. Your efforts and talents will always serve as an inspiration to others. Farewell!
21. We want to express our gratitude for helping us reach our goals and improve as a company. Goodbye, and may success be with you always!
22. You have made a personal contribution to this company and have motivated others to do the same. You will always be regarded as a fantastic employee by this company!
23. Always a pleasure to be around you. Thank you for sticking with the company despite its ups and downs. Farewell and best wishes!
24. I will miss you and think of you. Thank you for the good memories that we shared together!
25. Throughout my career, I have never met somebody as smart and intelligent as you. You were a pleasure to deal with and provided us with a wealth of enjoyable memories. I wish you the best of luck in the future!
26. I appreciate you being by my side during those busy days because you were one of the best coworkers I ever had. It’s been great to meet you!
27. I never imagined that I would have to say goodbye to you on a day like this. Thank you for everything and our wonderful working together memories!
28. It’s really difficult to say goodbye to a coworker who has become more than a friend. It will be very challenging to fill the void you leave behind and I shall miss you very much!
29. Just a quick note. As you move forward in your future may luck and success be always with you.
30. Monthly goals and performance will come and go, but I’ll always cherish the memories of working with a colleague like you.
Heartwarming Farewell Messages for Employees
31. I was fortunate to discover someone like you here. I hope our friendship endures even after you go on. I’ll miss you, but I hope to see you again soon.
32. With you present, the strenuous workplace hours appeared much more enjoyable. We will miss you here each passing day. All the best and farewell.
33. You may no longer be my coworker, but you’ll continue to be my friend. Good luck with your new job!
34. May God help you in all your endeavors and always bring success to your doorstep.
35. I’ve enjoyed working with you. Good luck with your new job.
36. We wish you boundless success wherever you go! Do keep in touch.
37. I hope the next place that you work will rival the joy that you’ve had working here.
38. May you enjoy your life and achieve greater heights in your career. We wish you the best of luck.
39. Wish you smooth sailing ahead and a path full of joy. May all your dreams come true!
40. It has been an enriching experience to work with someone like you. You will remain my best colleague ever.
41. It’s time to say Farewell! Good luck and best wishes for your future ventures! We will miss you.
42. To the entire department, you were a valuable asset. You will most definitely be missed here. We wish you the best of luck.
43. As you go off on your new path, we wish you nothing but success and luck for the promising future that lies ahead.
44. On your first day in the office, you were shy but with a different personality, but once you open up, we learned how talented you were. You will be sorely missed. Thank you and best wishes!
45. Sometimes saying goodbye to someone makes you appreciate them more. We’ll miss you around here and wish you luck in your bright future.
46. May this farewell only be temporary. And may today be filled with success for you both personally and professionally. Wish I could meet you soon!
47. I want to track down the head hunter who took you on and congratulate him for leading the best hunt ever. Farewell!
48. Without a colleague like you, the walls of the chilly meeting room will feel even colder. Farewell!
49. May your path to your destination be easy. Cheer up and don’t let this farewell take you down.
50. It had been a great experience working with you. The team will never be the same without you. Take care.
51. As it is your last day with us, we’d like to thank you for being a great colleague. May you shine always.
52. We met at hello and we are parting with goodbye. But don’t worry, this is not the end, As in my heart, you will always be there. I’m gonna miss you.
53 am saying goodbye not just to a colleague, but also to a friend and my greatest source of motivation. Farewell.
54. Hope this farewell gives us another opportunity to meet in the future.
55. If our team were a car, you would be the fuel that accelerates it to its limits. We will miss you!
56. It was a pleasure working with you. All the very best.
57. We are concerned about how our team’s effectiveness will suffer if a colleague and employee as you leave. The fact that you will always hold a particular place in our hearts is more important. Goodbye and good luck!
58. Your departure from this position serves as a painful reminder that everything excellent has an expiration date. Even if we are no longer coworkers, you will always be a close friend. Farewell!
59. I’m sure your life will be much more fascinating at your new job, but I highly doubt you’ll find other great people to work with. But seriously, we will miss you and your contributions to this place. Thank you for everything.
60. Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heartbeat. Goodbye to the colleague who made every day seem like fun.
Amazing Farewell Messages to Colleagues
61. It will hurt to go to work every day and not see you. Yet the good times we had at work will always be cherished. Goodbye, dear friend!
62. I may be grinning on the outside as I bid you farewell. On the inside, though, I am fervently pleading with you to quit your new position and return to work with us. Farewell.
63. If I had to do one last prank on you before I said goodbye, I would secretly bind your legs to your desk so that you could never leave us. Goodbye.
64. We are proud to have an employee like you as part of our team. Congratulations and best wishes for your success.
65. Farewell to my favorite colleague. We still can’t believe you’re going. It just won’t be the same without you.
66. Although I would be jealous of your new position, I am simply astonished and saddened to learn that you are going. Adieu to the coworker who gave excitement to tedious team meetings and made lunch breaks fantastic.
67. While our boss may be unhappy about losing a dedicated and effective worker, we are sad because we will miss seeing your lovely grin. I’ll miss you.
68. The only way to succeed is to pursue your goals. You are much closer to attaining your goals now that you have taken a big step and discovered your dream job. Best wishes for a happy and prosperous future!
69. We hope you continue to have enthusiasm in your new work as you did here. Wishing you all joy and success!
70. You’ve served as a mentor and friend in addition to being a colleague. Although I know we can’t stop you, it will be strange not to have you around. Wishing you luck in everything.
71. I’m hoping your new boss will despise you so badly that he fires you and sends you back to this place. Just kidding! Best wishes for your new job and good luck there.
72. Working with you was a pleasure, and your loss will be felt deeply. We appreciate all of your hard work and effort while you were employed by us. Wishing you luck as you take on a new job.
73. Goodbye to the colleague whose work ethics, discipline, and commitment towards the organization were impressive. We know you’ll succeed in all that you set your heart to. Our best wishes are always with you!
74. Our team is forever grateful to you for pulling us out of hard spots and taking all the hard work up for yourself. You will always be a part of our team. Good luck and farewell friend!
75. With your performance here, We know you’ll do amazingly well in your new organization. Congratulations on a better phase of your career.
76. With your departure, our group of fantastic coworkers will lose one. You consistently performed flawlessly and were an important member of our team. Farewell.
77. Thanks to your strategic thinking and decision-making abilities, we were able to surpass our goals and perform well on performance reviews. We are grateful to you for everything we have learned. Farewell and good luck.
78. It’s unfair of you to leave, but we wouldn’t mind seeing you soar to new heights of accomplishment. We know you’re ready to advance to bigger things now, and we know you are the best person for it.
79. The memories we shared will always be treasured. You were a true friend to all and your amazing new salary is a testimony to that. Although it is painful to bid you farewell, we know you’re meant for bigger things. Good luck!
80. Your leaving the company is the best thing to happen in a while. Finally, all of us can stop laughing and actually get some work done. Don’t prank your new colleagues too much. Please keep in touch!
81. We know you are motivated by your new salary but we could try to keep you here with us by giving you free food and snacks. We’ll miss you a lot. Farewell.
82. Your new co-workers might not like your jokes and humor as much as we do. Do remember the memories we shared. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
83. I will never forget the generosity you extended to me when I was a new employee and from the very first day. I understand it’s time for you to move on and that it will be in your interests to do so. Please stay in contact.
84. Although your ambition occasionally terrifies me, I am confident in your ability to have a fantastic career. Even before you realize it, you are going to be the next big thing. Keep up the good work. Goodbye, my friend.
85. Your words will always live in my heart and help me through difficult moments, Your knowledge, direction, and the moments we had will stay with me. Farewell!
86. You were always the one who sought to succeed. I am aware of the many goals you have for your life, and I hope you will achieve them all. I wish you luck in all of your upcoming pursuits.
87. May your barriers be few and your goals big. We are aware that the start of this new journey is solely marked by a wonderful new salary. You will succeed in life if you remain loyal to who you are and what you believe in. Goodbye.
88. Never stop looking for better jobs and new possibilities. You have amazing stuff in you. It has been a pleasure working with you and picking your brain. Goodbye.
Making your colleague at work feel valued when they are leaving would make them cherish the memory of the time they spent with you.
With this guide, we are sure you now have a plethora of messages to select from.