50 Cutest Cat Messages and Quotes for That Will Melt Your Heart
Are you looking for cat messages and quotes that will melt your heart? Don’t worry we’ve got the ideal list of cat messages. Nothing compares to a pet’s unconditional affection. They welcome you home each day well, maybe not if you have a cat, cat shows you respect, and gives you a feeling of purpose.
We offer the most wonderful cat messages and quotations for your cherished pet, whether it be a kitten, puppy, bird, guinea pig, turtle, or fish.
There is a ton to say for these priceless friends that are oh-so-easy to adore and cherish.
The bond you share with them could be wonderful, from bringing them home and naming them to create memories and watching them age alongside.
These touching cat messages and motivational pet quotes will make you want to run after your four-legged child to give him or her a hug and a kiss.
This list has you covered for the best pet sayings, including lovely animal quotes, cute words about pets, dog quotations, and cat quotes (luckily without dog hair)!
What is a Good Cat Quote?
- “It is impossible for a lover of cats to banish these alert, gentle, and discriminating friends, who give us just enough of their regard and complaisance to make us hunger for more.” – Agnes Repplier
- “How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “I used to love dogs until I discovered cats.” – Nafisa Joseph
- “Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” – Christopher Hitchens
- “A happy arrangement: many people prefer cats to other people, and many cats prefer people to other cats.” – Mason Cooley
Cats and Kittens Proverbs
- Cats don’t catch mice to please God. – Afghanistan
- You should not call in a cat to settle the argument of two birds. – India
- Happy owner, happy cat. Indifferent owner, a reclusive cat.–China.
- Curiosity killed the cat. – English
- I gave an order to a cat, and the cat gave it to its tail. – China
- The man who loves cats will love his wife. – Russia
- When the mouse laughs at a cat, there’s a mouse hole nearby. – Nigeria
- Beware of the cat that licks from the front but claws from behind. – English
- The borrowed cat catches no mice. – Japan
- The cat was created when the lion sneezed. – Middle East
- Women and cats in the house, men and dogs in the street. – Catalonia
- When rats infest the Palace, a lame cat is better than the swiftest horse. – China
- Keep no more cats than will catch the mice. – Portugal
- A cat bitten once by a snake dreads even rope – Middle East
- A peasant between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats. – Catalonia
- If the cat’s whiskers are gone, the mouse will not be afraid of it anymore. – Iran
- If the cat were a hen, it too would lay eggs. – Germany
- A cat is nobody’s fool. – Spain
- A cat may go to a monastery, but she still remains a cat. – Ethiopia
- It is better to feed one cat than many mice. – Norway
- Nature breaks through the eyes of the cat. – Iran
- It is a bold mouse that nestles in the cat’s ear. – Albania
- What is born of a cat will catch mice. – England
- The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry. – France
- Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought it back, that’s why the cat has nine lives. – England
- It does not matter if a cat is black or white as long as it catches the mice. – China
- After eating nine hundred rats, the cat is now going on a pilgrimage. – India
- When a cat is toothless, a mouse dares to jump high. – Malay
- The cat shuts its eyes when stealing cream. – China
- When the cat has gone, the mice will straighten their backs. – China
- An old cat will not learn how to dance. – Morocco
- In a cat’s eye, all things belong to cats. – England
- They asked the female cat why her kittens were of different colors; she said she is embarrassed to say no. – Tunisia\
- When the mice meet cats, their soul is scattered; lambs soften their muscles encountering tigers. – China
- A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three, he stays. – England
Lovely Cat Quotes
Interested in letting the world know how much you adore your cat? If you want to show your love for cats on social media or on your next photo mug, consider using any of the quotations from below.
Take a look at these cat love quotes for cat lovers to see the pure, irresistible kitten spirit immortalized.
- “What greater gift than the love of a cat?”–Unknown
- “I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” – Jean Cocteau
- These things, to me, are expressions of love.”–James Herriot.
- “I love my cats more than I love most people. Probably more than is healthy.”–Amy Lee.
- “I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed.
- Heartwarming Pet Loss Sympathy Messages for
- Inspiring Happy Holidays Quotes to Share with
- Pet Condolences 2022, Messages and Quotes
Awesome Cates Quotes
- There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. – Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965)
- It has been the providence of nature to give this creature nine lives instead of one. – Bidpai.
- Letting the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back in. – Will Rogers (1879-1935)
- I have lived with several Zen masters – all of them cats. – Eckhart Tolle (1948)
- If you want to write, keep a cat. – Aldous Huxley (1894-1963)
- They say that the test of literary power is whether a man can write an inscription. I say, “Can he name a kitten?” – Samuel Butler (1835-1902)
- Cats do not keep the mice away; it is my belief that they preserve them for the chase. – Oswald Barron (1868-1939)
- If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer. – Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)
- Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. – Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)
- Cats are dangerous companions for writers because cat-watching is a near-perfect method of writing avoidance. – Dan Greenburg (1936)
- Some men are born to cats, and others have cats thrust upon them. -Gilbert Millstein (1915-1999)
- Cats choose us; we don’t own them. – Kristen Cast (1986)
- Cats have it all–admiration, endless sleep, and company only when they want it. – Rod McKuen (1933-2005)
- Cats are inquisitive but hate to admit it. – Mason Cooley (1927-2002)
- I tawt I taw a puddy tat. – Sylvester
- A cat can purr its way out of anything. – Donna McCrohan.
- Cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without confinement, and love without penalties. – Walter Leonel George (1882-1926)
- The cat in gloves catches no mice. – Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
- One cat just leads to another. – Ernest Hemingway. (1899-1961)
- Cats never strike a pose that isn’t photogenic. – Lillian Jackson Braun. (1913-2011)
- Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them. – Jim Davis (1945)
- No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. – Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
- In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods, they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett. (1948-2015)
- Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function. – Garrison Keillor (1942)
- The way to get on with a cat is to treat it as an equal – or even better, as the superior it knows itself to be. – Elizabeth Peters (1927-2013)
- Time spent with cats is never wasted. – Sidonie Gabrielle Colette (1873-1954)
- The cat would eat fish and would not wet her feet. – John Heywood (1497-1580)
- The cat is not in the long run anxious to please. – T. O. Beachcroft (1902-1988)
- Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want. – Joseph Wood Krutch (1893-1970)
- Cats, like men, are flatters. – Walter Savage Landor (1775-1864)
- Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose. -Garrison Keillor (1942)
- What greater gift than the love of a cat? – Charles Dickens (1812-1870)
- A home without a cat–and a well-fed, well-petted, and properly revered cat – may be a perfect home, perhaps but how can it prove title? – Mark Twain (1835-1910)
It’s time to spoil your pet now that you’ve determined which amusing cat messages quotations best characterize him or her.
There are many lovely cat messages, proverbs, and quotations regarding the unique charm cats may offer our lives.
I believe these pet quotes will melt your heart just like an adorable animal cuddle, whether you’re getting ready to adopt a pet or just want to wax poetic about puppy love.