200+ Anti-Drug Slogans that Get Results in School and the Workplace
Anti-Drug Slogans are one the most effective tools in the fight against drug abuse as they stick to the mind faster and are easy to remember. Drug abuse affects young people all over the world. It is destroying society on all levels: culturally, psychosocially, socially, physically, and economically. Anti-drug campaigns can help raise public awareness. We have compiled a list of catchy anti-drug slogans.
School Anti-Drug Slogans
School should be a secure environment where students can learn. Sadly, this is where many young people are first exposed to drugs.
- See Through The Smokes, It’s Not Good For You.
- Peer Pressure Is The Only Pressure That Can’t Make Diamonds.
- Drugs Are Not Friends, They’re Traitors.
- The Future Awaits, Don’t Let Drugs Cloud Your Way.
- There’s Nothing Pleasurable About Being Miserable.
- You Are Bound For Success If You Are Bound To Not Do Drugs.
- Fight Back, You Can Resist This!
- If It Costs Your Future, Don’t Pay With Your Present.
- Drugs Are Not Hearing Aid, You Are Heard Even Without It.
- Whoever Told You Drugs Is Fun Lives A Miserable Life Already.
- If The Mind Is Clouded, The Eyes Can’t See The Future Ahead.
- Giving In To Drugs Is Giving Up On Your Future.
- The Only Thing You Should Be Addicted To Is Success.
- It’s Not Pleasurable If It’s Meant To Ruin Your Life.
- Turn Your Back On Drugs And Face Your Dreams.
- The Way Out Looks Like The Way In, Be Careful.
- One Puff And Poof! You’re Wasted.
- Don’t Be High, Just Say “Hi!”
- If It’s Addicting, It’s Not Life-Changing.
- Dreams Don’t Come True In A Sniff.
- If You Take Drugs, It Will Take Your Life.
- Getting High Will Only Drag You Down.
Workplace Anti-Drug Slogans
Here are some anti-drug slogans for the workplace. These messages apply whether you work in a factory, an office, or a restaurant.
- Be a Workaholic, Not a Drug Addict.
- Be A Hero, Be Drug Zero.
- You Don’t Need To Be High To Cheer Up.
- Don’t Drug Your Dreams Away.
- Drugs Will Take Your Job If You Want Stop.
- Drugs Are Not Your Boss, Don’t Let It Dictate You.
- Drug Addiction is Not The Key To Life Perfection.
- Weed Less, Work More.
- Weed-out Drugs, You’re Successful.
- Don’t Let Drugs Control You When You’re In Control of Your Future.
- Too Much Mary Jane Will Drive You Insane.
- Cope Safely, Don’t Do Drugs.
- Weed Takes Everything You Need.
- Aim High but Don’t Be High.
- Drugging for One Time Will Ruin Your Lifetime.
- Drugs Put the Word “Less” Next To Hope.
- Drugs Are Not Dope, They Can’t Help You Cope.
- Consume Working Hours, not Leisure Drugs.
- Save Your Job, Save Yourself.
- Don’t be Insane, Don’t Smoke Mary Jane.
- Coffee Can Keep You Awake Too.
- Look For Opportunities, Not Drugs.
Anti-drug Slogans for Awareness Campaign
People experiment with drugs out of curiosity. Raising their consciousness will keep them from being drawn into an abyss from which they may never be able to escape.
- Drugs Don’t Help You Cope, They Tie Your Neck With A Rope
- Don’t Cage Your Age In A Time of Rage
- Wonderland Doesn’t Exist, Don’t Fall On The Rabbit Hole
- Joy in Joints Is A Scam, Don’t Buy It
- One Puff Is One Step Closer To Death
- Your Brain Is Powerful, Don’t Let Drugs Control It
- Stressed or Depressed, Drugs
- Nothing Good Ever Happens
- Trust The News, Refuse Drug Abuse
- Drugs Dim The Light That Future Brings
- Drugs Don’t Cure Loneliness, They Incur Misery
- You May Not Be A Helpless Case, But Don’t Live with Hopeless Days
- There Is No Joy in Joints
- Drug Abuse Is A Cruel, Slow Death
- Starting Early Is Still Too Late
- Learn To Say No, Learn To Let Go
- Don’t Buy Yourself A Health Problem
- Drug Abuse Is Wasting Everything For Nothing
- There Is Danger In Wanting More
- If You Can’t Turn Back, Get Up and Move Forward
- Living Sober Has More Chances Of Getting Better
- Turn Your Back From Drugs and Escape Death
- Drugs Are Not An Escape, They’re A Trap.
- Drug Abuse Is The Pleasure You Should Feel Guilty The Most.
- Doing Drugs Is Literally Relaxing To Death.
- You Have Lived Without It, You Can Live Without It.
- Refuse While You Can, Reduce When You Can’t.
- Drug Addicts Always Wish They Knew Better.
- Good Stuff Doesn’t Make Things Worse In A Puff.
- Trust Your Instinct And Don’t Let Smokes Fool You.
- Drugs Tricks A Free Man To Crave Slavery.
- Save, Don’t Enslave.
- M in Meth stands for Meaningless.
- Don’t Puff Your Dreams Away.
- If You’ll Use Drugs, Drugs Will Use You.
- The Best Way To Avoid Drugs Is To Look Away.
- Look Away And Have A Great Day.
- Stay Awake, Don’t Sleep Drugged.
- A Drugged Mind Is A Fooled Soul.
- Don’t Hide, We Can See You.
- You Deserve A Second Chance, Not A Third Puff.
- Fail the Meth Test, Pass Your Math Test.
- Don’t Do Meth, Do Math.
Funny Anti-Drug Slogans
A little levity can’t hurt, right? Here are a few slogans that are more humorous but still convey a crucial point.
If You’re Hungry, Fry Some Fish, Not Your Brain.
Don’t Puff Away Your Future.
Slip A Roll Of Success Between Your Fingers, Not A Joint.
Don’t Live at The Lowest Point in Your Life To Be High.
If It’s Cool, It Won’t Make You A Fool.
Though Meth Is Crystal, It’s Worth Nothing.
Sober and Sane, Druggies Can’t Relate!
Sniff Once A Day And You’ll Blow Your Chance Away.
Cocaine Wastes Your Life, Not Thins Your Waist.
Run Away Like Your Life Depends On It!
A High Mind Has The Lowest Dreams.
A Higher Rank is Better Than A High Mind.
Drinking Chemical X Won’t Make You A Power Puff Girl.
Don’t Depend Your Life On Something That Would Ruin It.
Chase Your Dreams, Not the Drug Pusher.
They Said Stay At Home Not Do Drugs.
If You’d Look For Drugs, You’re Looking for A Ruined Life.
Free Your Mind The Right Way.
Drugs Drive You Nuts, Peanut Butter Doesn’t.
If You Can’t Run Away, Walk Slowly To A Rehab Center.
Drugs Are Not Santa, It’s An Unwanted Guest.
Quotes for Anti-Drug Campaigns
There are various anti-drug quotes that show the hope of individuals who have fallen into despair as a result of drug abuse. Here are a few examples:
1. “At the bottom of every person’s dependency, there is always pain. Discovering the pain and healing it is an essential step in ending dependency.”? Chris Prentiss.
2. “I understood, through rehab, things about creating characters. I understood that creating whole people means knowing where we come from, how we can make a mistake, and how we overcome things to make ourselves stronger.”–Samuel L. Jackson’s inspiring words to live by when struggling through addiction recovery.
3. “The initial journey towards sobriety is a delicate balance between insight into one’s desire for escape and abstinence from one’s addiction.”–Debra L. Kaplan on the balancing act of addiction recovery.
4. “Nobody stays recovered unless the life they have created is more rewarding and satisfying than the one they left behind.”–Anne Fletcher on what addicted individuals need to achieve true sobriety.
5. “Addiction is an adaptation. It’s not you–it’s the cage you live in.”–Johann Hari
6. “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.”–Vince Lombardi on making drug addiction “At first, addiction is maintained by pleasure, but the intensity of the pleasure gradually diminishes and the addiction is then maintained by the avoidance of pain.”–Frank Tallis
7. “Remember, just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there.”–Robert Downey
8. “Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change it.” — James Lee Curtis on addiction recovery.
9. People try drugs out of curiosity, to have a good time, to improve athletic performance, or to escape from stress, anxiety, or depression, but all drug addicts are willful victims themselves.–Dr. T.P. Chia.
10. “The drug addict is his own enemy slowly killing himself using drugs as a weapon.”–Dr. T.P. Chia.
11. “Drug misuse is not a disease, it is a decision, like the decision to step out in front of a moving car. You would call that not a disease but an error of judgment.” — Philip K. Dick
12. “Drug addiction is a self-punishing disease that ruins mental, psychological and physical health.” — Dr. T.P. Chia
13. “I’ve seen firsthand the terrible consequences of drug abuse. My heart is with all who suffer from addiction and the terrible consequences for their families.” — Columba Bush
14. “Drug addiction reduces a man to a mindless and ridiculous thing, and creates social parasites and criminals.” — Dr. T.P. Chia.
15. “Addiction is a hugely complex and destructive disease, and its impact can be simply devastating. All too often, lives and families can be shattered by it.”–Kate Middleton, member of the British royal family.
16. “The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction.”–Russell Brand
17. “Addiction is like a curse and until it is broken, its victim will perpetually remain in the shackles of bondage.“–Oche Otorkpa.
Quotes Against Drug Abuse
Life as a drug addict is filled with suffering. Drug use exacerbates almost every situation, making life difficult for those who become hooked. Each of these quotes is intended to discourage drug use.
18. “I didn’t work or do anything. I wouldn’t go out because I’d have to be in the car for 40 minutes without a drink. That’s all drugs and alcohol do; they cut off your emotions.”–Ringo Starr.
19. “I was in my mid-40s. I was a bulimic, and I realized if I continue with this addiction of mine, I will not be able to continue doing my life. The older you get, the more damage it does; it takes longer to recover from a binge. And it was very hard.”–Jane Fonda.
20. “There’s not a drug on Earth that can make life meaningful.”–Sarah Kane.
22. You should just say no to drugs. That will drive the prices down.–Geechy Guy.
23. “Addiction is a hugely complex and destructive disease, and its impact can be simply devastating. All too often, lives and families can be shattered by it.”–Kate Middleton.
24. “All the suffering, stress, and addiction comes from not realizing you already are what you are looking for.”–Jon Kabat-Zinn.
25. “There are only three things to say about cocaine. One, there is no such thing as enough. Two, it will never be as good as the first time. Three, those first two facts constitute a tragedy of expense in ways that can’t be experienced unless you’ve had cocaine.… Your brain will settle into a puddle around your sinuses and you will die.” — Eve Babitz
26. “Happiness is not to be found at the bottom of a bottle or from the tip of a needle; it is not to be found amidst a cloud of smoke or within a sugar-coated pill. If you look for it in these places, you will find naught but despair.”–Wayne Gerard Trotman.
27. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”–Benjamin Franklin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Drugs have become a worldwide problem in today’s social climate. They have an impact not only on the individual but also on society and the world in general. Every day, more people realize the dangers of drug abuse and its negative effects on individuals.
Whatever the cause of your drug abuse, you still need the help of your family and friends. They can assist you in abstaining from drugs and directing you to appropriate resources.
Tobacco, marijuana, and cocaine are just a few examples. Throughout the last century, most young teens have turned to drugs to relieve stress and socialize. Unfortunately, they are unaware that they are on the path to drug addiction. Anti-drug slogans could help reduce youth drug abuse.