Baby Rewards Program: Earn and Save by Signing Up to This Program.
For your purchases, are you being rewarded? A surprising number of companies today offer loyalty programs for repeat customers.
According to the USDA, in the first year of their baby’s life, the average middle-income family spent around $12,000 on child-related expenses, and $12,500 by their second, in 2010.
In this article, I will bring to you rewards programs available for everything from babies to office supplies.
Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards
Head over HERE to sign up for the Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards program. It’s free to join, and members can earn free merchandise by typing in the reward codes found inside of product packaging.
You’ll also occasionally get free point codes that’ll get you a little closer to earning that freebie you have your eye on.
When you’re ready to cash in your points, be sure to read the merchandise descriptions, as a few of them require you to pay shipping (eg. Shutterfly items).
Product Point Values:
- Diaper purchases are worth 11-36 points
- Wipes are worth 3-16 points
- Little Swimmers are worth 8-11 points
- Pull-Ups are worth 14-28 points
- 250 points will be enough to get things like a free lunchbox or stuffed animal
- 300-375 points gets you a free magazine subscription
- 500-875 points will get you a larger item such as a play tunnel or child’s sleeping bag
Pampers Gifts to Grow
Similar to the Huggies program, Pampers Gifts to Grow members can type in codes found inside Pampers products to earn points redeemable for merchandise.
What I like about this program is that they frequently give out codes for free points, so it’s pretty easy to earn a free item, even if you’re not a frequent Pampers buyer.
Product Points Values:
- Diapers will get you 10-132 points
- Easy-Up Training Pants are worth 30-120 points
- Pampers Splashers are worth 24-108 points
- UnderJams are worth 54-240 points
- Wipes are worth 10 points
- 750 points will get you small toy or digital music downloads
- 1,250 points for a free magazine subscription
- 2,500-6,000 points means larger toys, ride-ons, water table, etc.
Read: How to Become an Under Armour Product Tester in 2020
Beech-Nut Rewards Program
Beech Nut baby and toddler food purchases will earn you product coupons when you sign up for the free rewards program HERE.
Complete any one of the following:
- (2) Boxes Beech Nut Cereal
- (40) Beech Nut Baby Food Jars
- (10) Stage 4 or Stage 5 Food items
And earn any one of the following:
- (3) Coupons for $1/2 Beech Nut Cereal
- (5) Coupons for $1/8 Baby Food Jars
- (5) Coupons for $1/2 Stage 4 or Stage 5 items
Baby Formula Programs
Manufacturers of baby formula are eager to send freebies and high-value coupons to new moms. Sign up with any or all of them if you are expecting or have a little one:
- Similac – high-value coupons throughout baby’s first year, along with product samples and freebies.
- Enfamil – more high-value coupons, freebies and a free diaper bag through your hospital when you deliver.
- Gerber Good Start – coupons, freebies and access to online videos and booklets.